Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-02-2014, 03:35 PM
VisionQuest

"In response to my struggles with this I have noticed myself being increasingly assertive and drawing boundaries around myself. I feel this is coming from a need to protect myself, rather than from a place of healthy self-worth and communication. I would like it to not be this way. I have started pushing people away because of it."

This is quite natural and necessary. You do need to draw Boundaries! You also need to move on from old relationships that bind you to a level of persona which you are not. You should feel a certain sadness all the time as this part of the journey unfolds. You are not Empathic without a reason. Would suggest reading "The Mystic Path To Cosmic Consciousness" by Vernon Howard. That will help you clear the sadness more rapidly while further EMPOWERING you to live your Life truly~
Old 15-02-2014, 08:15 PM
OSPREY1

If your interested.

EMP - Electromagnetic perception

Basis in:

Bio-electrochemistry
Quantum Electrodynamics
Electromagnetic radiation

etc.....

The foundation of why some people can sense electron amplitudal variations around them, of which all living thing create a bio-magnetic field and a weaker electromagnetic field.

The electromagnetic field uses the magnetic field like lets use the phrase gain booster, ,mush like a transistor but not.

the electromagnetic radiation is amplified but also the circulating magnetic fields velocity from S>N magnetic poles adds to the velocity energy factor.

distance is related to energy/power of the Rcs - resultant complex signal (combination of Bio-electron/electrical signals).

I'm an R&D Engineer/Scientist

OSPREY1
Old 26-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Seeker
I just started reading the book "The Empath Guidebook" and it is helping me a lot. One of the chapters is all about setting boundaries.

It may be helpful to you also.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Master
Hi! I'm an empath and it hasn't been that easy for me to deal with the fact that I'm an empath and it has been difficult for me to deal with people, cause I can read and I can see the good and the bad. Everything that you mention I go thru on a daily basis. I'm very sensitive to the energy around me and the energy of others. What I been doing to cope with it is that I carefully choose who I want my friends to be and I try to hang with people that make me happy. Family members can be hard cause they are family and you have to deal with them whether you feel comfortable or not. I made an exception with one of my family member cause she would drain my energy completely everytime I talked to her. Leaving me with a severe headache, and with anxiety. So I decided to keep my distance from her. Other people it depends if I feel to much negativity coming from them I need to stay away cause it affects me. What I do when I'm down, I always call a good friend of mine that makes me laugh when I talk to her. She fills me up with good energy. I'm glad that you post this message cause I really have not talk about this to anyone, so it feels good to speak about it with people that know. :)
Old 06-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Saragh

I think I am one, but I'm not sure and I wasn't raised to believe in my own abilities. But I do know that my mother has similar gifts. I call it "reading eyes." I feel like I can "lift the veil," and see what's really going on beneath the surface. I am also very sensitive to energy, and pick up on other peoples' energy very quickly. Does that sound right?
Old 08-03-2014, 11:34 PM
OSPREY1

Hawk is quite right.

We who have EMP see people for who they truly are not what they physically try to portray and this can be difficult as you know the person your dealing with is a bad person but the maintain the façade that they are a good person etc.

If you see and hear things then you need seek a doctor quick, if you can sense & feel in your body and mind you have EMP buy not definitively. There are no words when you sense another person more of the other person state of mind and emotional state only sensory data in the form of a bio-electromagnetic radiation that radiates from a living body.

I have studied the interdisciplinary sciences behind BEMR so I'm trying to both prove the existence of BEMR and those that can perceive it EMP.

OSPREY1
Old 01-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Knower

I would say it's imperative for empaths to live in integrity and follow a spiritual path or at least meditate and read something that spiritually moves you daily. Keep that connection with higher consciousness strong and your life will be wonderful. It's truly a blessing to be an empath even with the growing pains. It's all about service, caring for others and living peacefully. OK, that's all I got for now.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:08 PM
OSPREY1

Yes I agree to living peacefully, I have always tried to live peacefully and I'd like nothing better. I should point out that I am not religious in any form or manner.

However we live in a world over run by immoral and unethical people this can be difficult.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Knower
Hi to you fellow empaths!
I have always been really sensitive to things around men, saying yes to people before I have made up my own mind if I actually wanted to do it or not. I can sense/see/pick up the emotion and person behind a writing (for instanse here on the forum), negative people have a drainin geffect on me, I often put others before me... I could go on with the list but I think you known where I'm coming from.
The empath thing has grown due to my recent spiritual awakening, and I find myself sometimes even more aware of other's thoughts than before. The past months have been really about setting boundaries, working on shielding (sometimes more successfully than at other times).
My work puts me in a place where I have to have an opinion and stick to it, wich kind of makes a good school for the boundry setting, but also causes a lot of negative emotions come my way.
thanks for having started this thread!
N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 30-08-2014, 01:02 AM
iza

Someone once told me that I'm lucky that I can "know" about people and situations/events in advance and that they wish they had my "gift". I don't know if I can call what I have a "gift" because I really wish I didn't have it. It feels more like a curse.

I've always been very sensitive, ever since I was a young child. I've been told that I'm an empath - I can feel emotions whether it be from one person or a group of people. It's very stressful to be around a lot of people because I experience an overload of emotions hitting me from all sides. I also know when someone is a two-faced liar or if they're sincere right from the first meeting.

I haven't learned to completely tune out the emotions I pick up from people around me but I'm learning. The most I can do at the moment is just remind myself to stay calm and try not to focus on the feelings/emotions around me. It is very difficult, especially when meeting someone for the first time. I'm not one to judge a person at first meeting but I've learned over the years that if I'm not comfortable with the person from the start (no matter how friendly they may be) or if I'm feeling reluctant to join the person, say for lunch or to hang out, there's usually a very good reason...and I usually find out later when the mask comes off. I try to give the person the benefit of the doubt but by doing so, I've been betrayed and hurt many, many times. I mostly keep to myself now because I can't trust too many people.

Also, when I'm around a person or people, or in an area where there is a lot of negativity, I actually hear a low buzzing sound, like flies buzzing around me. The buzzing sound is my red flag - I've learned over the years to steer clear away from the person, people or area as much as possible.

Lately, within the last 3-4 years, I've been able to sense if there is danger or illness around a person, will actually physically feel the person's symptoms, or will have some sort of vision. Most of the time, I don't know who it's going to happen to, when it's going to happen, or what will happen but I usually find out later that my intuitions were right.

In 2009, I told a friend at work that I “felt death around me.” At that time, I was really worried because I was afraid that it was going to be someone very close to me, like my mother. Months later, a co-worker (who I was not really close to), committed suicide.

A month before my aunt suffered a deadly stroke, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely dizzy and disoriented. It was frightening because I thought I was having some sort of brain aneurysm or stroke. After a few minutes, the symptoms disappeared and I was able to eventually fall asleep. I knew something was terribly wrong but I didn't know who was going to be affected – until I received an email from my mother a month later telling me that my aunt had suffered a stroke which left her blind and partially paralyzed. She survived but only for a few more months before she passed away.

In February 2011, a month before the deadly earthquake/tsunami hit Japan, I was looking at a couple of pictures of a friend who lives in Japan and I suddenly felt that there was danger around him. I also saw red crosses floating across his face. To this day, I don't really know what the symbolism of the red crosses were - perhaps it was a sign to me that the higher powers would protect him because I heard later that he was safe and well.