Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-09-2011, 10:55 PM
SunMist

psychic effects on electronics

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice on how not to damage electronic things around me. I'm going through an extended period of serious stress in my life right now and my car has taken the hit twice already. Two times in the past when I was very upset at my computer my hard drive fried and had to be replaced. I don't want this to happen again!

I'm of course getting more serious about dealing with my stress, but in the meantime any tips on how not to have my emotional energy affecting electronics around me? I've seen it mentioned many times on this board that others have had this problem with light bulbs and watches mentioned most frequently. And no I'm not wearing a watch...

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2011, 02:22 PM
EmoBlackBoi

lol you're not the only one with that problem, but mines sometimes effect people when I'm stress out. I'd be stressing about my mom and how she might be in the shelter, guess what my family called the cops on me for no reason. Some people on this earth have some special effects.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Medium_Laura

GROUND! I do this all the time. You pick up extraneous energy from people and take it into your body.

You need to ground often! I do so about 12x a day. You also need to learn to shield from outside energy.

et me first explain what grounding is. Grounding provides a vehicle through which your body can focus and release its excess electrical energy. It works best with your feet touching the ground outside, but you can do this exercise inside any structure as well.

There are a variety of ways to ground. Electricity always seeks grounding to complete its circuit; it seeks the shortest route possible to the source with the least amount of resistance. We protect our homes and ourselves from being electrocuted by lightning, by having a grounding stake attached to our electrical box. It channels the extraneous electricity such as lightning, into the earth rather than into your outlets where it would seek you as the source to ground through.

We will be visualizing ourselves with a grounding cord which will serve to be our stake into the earth so that the foreign energy goes down the cords instead of bouncing around inside our bodies. Since gravity works with our grounding cords, it forms a vacuum effect, by grounding the building we are essentially giving it its own vacuum hose and this lessens the possibility of our own getting clogged or congested.

Ok lets start by grounding our room first. You may want to read this into a tape recorder so you don't have to keep looking back here.

Grounding the Room

You want to sit in a comfortable position with your feet touching the floor. Turn your palms up and rest them on your thighs. You will now ground the room by imagining a huge beam running from the center of the ceiling deep into the core of the planet. Imagine this beam with various metals in it, such as copper, iron, silver and gold. The beam should be about half the width of the entire room but round like a column. You can also now visualize beams running from each corner of the room from ceiling down into the earth. You can add beams outside of the house or wherever you are. Imagine now that an intense white light is pouring into these columns and washing away any negative energies, sucking them into the tubes and down into the earth where they burn away and return to the earth to be cleansed.

Grounding Yourself

For those that may be familiar with Chakras, you are going to create your grounding cord from your base chakra. This is also where your tailbone is. I want you to now imagine this cord as anything you wish it to be. Debra Katz suggests that you use a redwood tree trunk, a cruise ship anchor, a heavy column of pure gold, a crystal, etc. It is best to imagine this object as wide as your hips. Some people ground with cords like vines but it doesn’t really seem very sturdy to me! Those people that picture a thin cord probably are really in need of grounding and therefore it appears thin. Don’t worry, as you keep performing this it will grow stronger.

Now imagine your object to be hollow with a slippery center inside. (keep your minds out of that gutter LOL) You are going to give your grounding cord two jobs. The first thing to tell your cord is that it is going to absorb anything that comes your way that you would not want to stick to you, and then tell it that it is going to operate as the vehicle by which you will release any pain, emotions and thoughts that no longer serve you. Start to imagine now that gravity is pulling all of these unwanted things down this cord and into the molten core of the earth. You can also imagine that the earth is a mouth and your cord is the straw, it is drawing out all of these things from your body. (excerpts from Debra Lynne Katz)
Now once you are grounded, imagine you pull your core object up and back into your center. Breathe out and you are now grounded

Shielding or psychic protection

This can be done a number of ways. The way that works best for me, may not feel right to you. I will give you both here today.

Imagine first that you have a very stretchy suit. Like the ones that surfers wear This suit however is full of reflective mirrors. The suit even has a face mask (yes you can still breathe!) and this is covered in tiny mirrors as well, so are the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. From now on, you will wear this suit when you are working with spirit. Heck I even wear it at the store! These mirrors will reflect any energies that do not belong in your aura. You can sense them, feel them and communicate with them, but you do not absorb them at all.

The 2nd way to shield is imagine a pure white light surrounding you like a bubble. With the same concept as the mirror suit. This is a very strong bubble of white light of pure love and pure peace. Nothing can get into it. So chose which ever works best for you.

Here is an audio file you can listen to - this will help you ground.

http://mediumlauraevans.podomatic.co...12_41_51-08_00

White light - This enables you to connect to the other side of the veil with protection that you won't be drawing energy towards you.

http://mediumlauraevans.podomatic.co...12_33_13-08_00
Old 05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
sesheta

I agree that grounding is a huge part of it. As for myself, I also find that my mental state seems to be a factor as well. When electronics are starting to act funny, I've noticed it happens more when I get stressed, impatient, or upset. If I take a moment to breathe deeply and calm down a bit, then the electronics seem to calm down, too! One of these days I will take the time to experiment and see how much I can "control" this talent (as annoying as it can be, I still believe it is something we were given for a reason).
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 PM
SunMist

Thanks you guys! Medium_Laura wow thanks for all the info - you know a couple years ago I used to ground regularly but got out of the habit. Back in those days I used a root type thing rather than as thick a visualization as you are talking about so I will give it a go. Right now I'm dealing with my own negative emotions in reaction to what's occurring in my life and empathic absorption of some intense stuff of people close to me. So yes, grounding!

Sesheta, we seem to have a similar thing. I have been deliberately remaining calm in front of my computer since I know that I can fry the hard drive - I don't want that to happen again. But I often like to think and clear my head about things while driving, so sometimes I process intense emotions in the car. The car has had two electrical problems recently so clearly that's not the way to go.

EmoBlackBoi, I think we are more psychically connected than we'd like to be, or choose to be sometimes especially to those who are blood relations. I hope the cops didn't cause you trouble!
Old 05-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Medium_Laura

I actually fried a Subaru.... so I know exactly how emotions can affect electronics :P I was extremely nervous for an upcoming radio spot (National) and as the battery started to drain and the instruments flip on off, on, off... my entire family in the car yelled " MOM GROUND!!" made me laugh so hard... ! But several hundred dollars later... my future husband was not laughing.. it was his car..
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Master
This is fascinating. I know someone who was struck twice by lightening. Since then she sets off electronic things in her car. She is also really receptive to reiki energy.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:02 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I actually fried a Subaru.... so I know exactly how emotions can affect electronics :P I was extremely nervous for an upcoming radio spot (National) and as the battery started to drain and the instruments flip on off, on, off... my entire family in the car yelled " MOM GROUND!!" made me laugh so hard... ! But several hundred dollars later... my future husband was not laughing.. it was his car..

LOL! Wow, guess it was good training for your future husband to know what he was getting into
Old 06-09-2011, 08:13 AM
SunMist

PS btw the grounding helped me to feel much calmer - though I can see now as I think about the problems how the chaotic energy starts building up again. Until I can change my thinking it looks like I need to ground a lot!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Medium_Laura

You know it SunMist ! lol I ground about 12 times a day! :P Yeah, he was a disbeliever until he met me LOL!