Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Clare 1977

Question spiritual awakening???????

Hi can anyone tell me what a spiritual awakening is please??
Old 06-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Master
Wow that was a lot of question marks.

Any reason you aren't able to Google it? That's kinda a lot of typing for one person to have the time/inclination for...not to mention sorta a really Big question.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Clare 1977

Thank you crystalsong think i will I have been told just wanted to see if any other takes on it xxx
Old 06-09-2013, 09:29 PM
WYN123

what do you want to know, symptoms, signs, its all individual as well.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Ivy

It's not something that resonates with me, so I leave it alone mostly...and occasionally I will question peoples use of the word.

It's the in thing that every one has to have at the moment...but it tends to be the googled definitions that are discussed mostly. And to me personally it's not in depth enough. So I choose not to go with the whole awakening chat more often than not.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:09 AM
kash17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clare 1977
awareness without thought
Old 16-09-2013, 11:09 AM
kash17

Awareness without thought
Old 16-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Experiencer

When the spirit or spirits within wakes up and are activated.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:19 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clare 1977

Its when you spirit starts to wake you up...by becoming aware of yourself at the deeper levels of you..its about you and your journey, its about you and your pain, your joy, your lows, your highs..what you love to be and do.

If you can imagine it this way...here you are a human being and spirit being as one..the human part of you *thinks its this and that, becomes conditioned by the world and ideas and values of the world* your spirit knows much more, its clear and light and wants you to understand you are more than what the world or others have conditioned you to beleieve about yourself...it wants to wake you up to who you really are, who you really can be, open you to see all your potential and abilities, open your heart to love all that you do and become..beyond what others have led you to beleive about you.

How the nature of spirit wakes us, is simply the journey itself. Sometimes is fast, sometimes is slow, sometimes its painful, sometimes its beautiful..sometimes its difficult. As you learn through that journey, you are waking up to you through the experiences you have for your journey...YOU as a spirit.

You are waking to your *SPIRIT*...awarness.

Then of course you can live in this body as a human..with full awarnees of you spirit self..its one way of living a rich and abundant life. :)

Hope this helps..
Old 29-09-2013, 06:03 AM
munched

State: Realization that you are the Absolute.
Symptoms: When you can keep your calm, no matter what happens around you.