Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2020, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This can very well be simply a test for you. Pleiadeans don't get angry, but you have. What would happen if you could master your anger ? I know how important your mission is, no details but I do sense the severity of it all. Your soul must be cleansed from anger and negativity before you fully assume your karmic role in this incarnation. You may be in the 3d, but you also exist in 5d. Contact your origins, let your spirit go higher...and see what happens ;)
Old 22-05-2020, 05:04 AM
Master

It is physical. Very physical.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Master

My anger is ONLY because of the severity and he's still not talking. What's more, my friend won't say what more he's said!
Old 22-05-2020, 05:08 AM
Master

I am very tempted to let him have the responsibility of humanity on his shoulder, alone. What am I to do, he's dragging his feet, and he refuse to talk. In his 5d self he's more than aware so there are no excuses
Old 22-05-2020, 08:22 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
So, when the consequences are so severe, and he does like that, I'm righteously angry because of mankind that will suffer. My anger is not about me.

Quote:
The only option is to walk away from the mission completely, which will cause mankind suffering and possibly not a golden age.

Marie, this is your belief to which you're 100% entitled. It's not a fact. Even this 5d stuff is a product of the New Age Factory, not a fact. If you believe it that's fine for you.

But you have to remember other interpretations, like that of St John in Revelations and 'the rapture' or those of the Gnostics who anticipate a return from this physical world to a realm of spirit. That latter is my belief. I'm entitled to it but wouldn't expect you to believe it.

Humanity will always suffer. It does now and as world population grows beyond what the planet can supply, as oxygen and water (for domestic use and growing food) start to run out, tensions build up. Something will have to give. It's likely that Nature will deal with it, either by ceasing to provide or with something like a pandemic that turns out lethal; so as things are there'll never be a golden age here on Earth unless the population is seriously cut back.

These are my views, partly supported by science, partly obvious from the supply demand angle. "Human" is a failed design. It unfortunately gave humans enough brain to ask questions to which there are no substantive answers leaving us to develop faith and beliefs some of which were turned into religions. Religions have been responsible for more woes in the world than anything else. But I'm a "systems" person. I see humans as no more or less than anything else in the ecological culture dish. Soon enough humanity will die out to be replaced by the next step in the evolutionary process.

It's always been arrogance to me that humans believe they're the last in the evolutionary line. No doubt the neanderthals felt the same.
Old 22-05-2020, 08:30 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I am very tempted to let him have the responsibility of humanity on his shoulder, alone. What am I to do, he's dragging his feet, and he refuse to talk. In his 5d self he's more than aware so there are no excuses

I'm certainly not worried by this. Perhaps he's wandered off to concentrate on a less complicated project. Perhaps he realises there' nothing he can influence.
People here often believe that God or some other "supreme" entity or demiurge have the responsibility of humanity in their grasp.

In the nigh-on million years that humanity has been about - in some form at least - these so-called gods or their agents haven't done a good job at all.

So one thing with which I agree with you is yes, walk away, plan a new course here on earth.
Old 22-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Master

It doesn't have to be depopulation, at least not according to the pleiadeans. As well as many of the brethren out there. The problem is greed. Materialism. Selfishness. You can't depopulation that. It will return. And those who do something to actively depopulate are the worst about it. If everyone lived according to the law of one, which is, service to others, not self it would be done. Its about share equally, and there could be put system in place where everyone had on a equal basis, where those who have, and other resources are shared. Where everyone can have a plot land and so forth. It's just not happening now because of greed. The tech hidden is just another thing.
It does not take much to make a equal plan of earth's distribution and tech.
So, we have divine nature vs animal nature. The one you feed wins as the saying goes.
The more you purge the animal nature the less greed.
It's science, and it's frequency.
To answer further I would have to come in on the mission and I'm not willing to discuss it.
Old 22-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Master

But look for example at the pleiadeans, they follow divine nature. Everything is balance taken into account. We can do the same.
Old 23-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Ascender

I personally think that ascension, advancement to higher realms is very much dependent on the individual, doing their own inner work. It's up to each individual to save themselves, there is no savior to humanity. That is just another program. How we advance to higher realms is by conquering our own lower emotions; nobody can save us or do that for us.

Humanity's future is not dependent on you, me or anyone else. The golden age will not stop because one person fails to "make it." To be honest, that sounds a bit to me like grandioso delusional thinking.
Anger is not necessarily a bad thing (depends on how it's used). Anger can be useful and alert us that something is wrong. It's not that those beings in higher realms are not capable of feeling anger. They experience it less because in higher realms; souls are acting on higher emotions and less on lower emotions so there is less to get angry about.
Old 23-05-2020, 04:53 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
But look for example at the pleiadeans, they follow divine nature. Everything is balance taken into account. We can do the same.
I won't say any more, Marie. I respect your beliefs. They aren't mine so I have a different take on things. You must do what you must do. And so must I.