Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am delighted to hear this !

You just about had me believing all I need do is ask , to see the books you have written in the spirit world ! I do appreciate your sharing the idea of meditating and invoking the Asceleott presence. And I don't know how you do this... but I was wondering on the pronunciation of your soul group and here you go answering me before I ask the question !!

I am certainly not seeking a replacement for your explanations using the English language. I would truly miss reading them, if they were not here for me to read.... and no matter, how long and extensive they might be...you can be sure I would read them anyways !

I would love to experience your/ our truths from the dimension of feeling ! Sometimes words just cannot express what comes from the heart and the soul.

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I will, when I have a moment beyond my usual responsibilities send you a meditation for you to connect with the Asceleott group.

I am one who likes to speak through imagery and feeling for the desired message and effect, and guidance, but this is easier done in the spirit world than in this one. I have to rely on the tools at hand, otherwise I would take you to some distant part of the cosmos to help put you into my perspective. There are a lot of things out there which have the profound ability to make you feel both miniscule and insignificant, as well as God-like and of angelic ancestry. There are places that, if you went there, you would be considered an Angel and worshipped as a God. Whereas, there are also places where you would simply be ignored as if you were a fly on the wall. There are places out there which, having put yourself into perspective by comparison, make you feel repulsively ugly or lacking in beauty, and places which would invoke great self-esteem within your own image. Things like this are better shown than written about or explained in words.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, I look forward to the meditation you are going to send me! I have to share this little moment with you, after reading your post you had written about the Asceleott group, I kept thinking about them and your post throughout the day.... there was a brief moment that I " saw " a message like a " welcome ". I am wondering .... did I connect ? somehow ?

I love the way you speak ! " I am one who likes to speak through imagery and feeling for the desired message and effect, and guidance. " Seriously, even though earlier I was teasing you about the length of your messages.... I could just sit and read them all day long, like reading a novel - all your messages combined in a book, shall we say.

And I would, if I could, love to fly with you to some distant part of the cosmos - to see things as you see them ! To experience what it is that you already know. I shall think about this idea, perhaps there is a way.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Cal

In gratitude and appreciation - I really enjoy the messages about Angels in this thread. Lovely and inspiring messages

Quote:
There are a lot of things out there which have the profound ability to make you feel both miniscule and insignificant, as well as God-like and of angelic ancestry. There are places that, if you went there, you would be considered an Angel and worshipped as a God. Whereas, there are also places where you would simply be ignored as if you were a fly on the wall.

Sparrow, I can't help but to wonder if when you refer to God in your messages if you mean the biblical God. Is the biblical/Torah God one and the same thing to what you are referring as God? Based on the above quote I wonder about the possibility that something like that may have happened in Earth’s ancient past to cause confusion on whom or what God really is. Actually I've felt that way for a few years now but have kept silent on it. I noticed there have recently been some documentaries made on that subject. How important is our understanding of God?
Old 12-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Cal, interesting question about God " if when you refer to God in your messages if you mean the biblical God ? " I wonder what Sparrow's reply will be.

I can imagine if you posted this question, or something like " who is God ? " or " what does God mean to you ? " or " How important is our understanding of God ? " as a seperate thread, you would get quite the variety of answers. Actually, a great idea for a new thread topic !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Cal

Hi Dream Angel. Very good point! I'm sure it would get many different answers as an open topic. I normally don't pay a lot of attention to what people have to say about things that are primarily up to interpretation or biased from their system of beliefs. However, I really feel a connection with SGS and what he/she has to say about things.

Warm Wishes,
Cal
Old 13-10-2010, 02:41 AM
LightFilledHeart

Thought provoking topic!

Speaking strictly for myself, God to me is both Father and Mother... Creation... All That Is... Divine Oneness. It is all inclusive, all knowing, and all encompassing. I see God more as an loving consciousness or energy than an personality... more as a verb than a noun ... and the vital life force that permeates and animates all living things... people, animals, plants, rocks and minerals, planets, stars, and E.T.'s!

That's my definition of God.
Old 13-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
However, I really feel a connection with SGS and what he/she has to say about things.

Warm Wishes,
Cal

me too !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am delighted to hear this !

You just about had me believing all I need do is ask , to see the books you have written in the spirit world ! I do appreciate your sharing the idea of meditating and invoking the Asceleott presence. And I don't know how you do this... but I was wondering on the pronunciation of your soul group and here you go answering me before I ask the question !!

I am certainly not seeking a replacement for your explanations using the English language. I would truly miss reading them, if they were not here for me to read.... and no matter, how long and extensive they might be...you can be sure I would read them anyways !

I would love to experience your/ our truths from the dimension of feeling ! Sometimes words just cannot express what comes from the heart and the soul.

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Provided you with such a meditation in my compendium/sanctuary.

Enjoy and good journey. -SPARROW-

Old 15-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you dear Sparrow ! Going there right now ! You sure are busy this morning, thank you for all your meditations !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
In gratitude and appreciation - I really enjoy the messages about Angels in this thread. Lovely and inspiring messages

Sparrow, I can't help but to wonder if when you refer to God in your messages if you mean the biblical God. Is the biblical/Torah God one and the same thing to what you are referring as God? Based on the above quote I wonder about the possibility that something like that may have happened in Earth’s ancient past to cause confusion on whom or what God really is. Actually I've felt that way for a few years now but have kept silent on it. I noticed there have recently been some documentaries made on that subject. How important is our understanding of God?
Well my friend, I make use of the term God in multiple contexts, for it is a word of many meanings to many different people.

In the quote in question, I place the term God within a context of deity or worshipped one. Though this is not my own personal perspective of what God is to me, it is none the less a perspective many align themselves to within religions and so forth. The point made in that remark was to emphasize more primitive species perceive your soul, or in fact your physical race, to be God-like and subject to worship. Yet similarly, there are those that align themselves to an opposing view, and would either ignore you altogether or squash you. Or perhaps they see you for the potential that you have, and thus look upon you with great promise.

Your mental efforts to understand what is God is, as well as mine to explain, is quite futile, while going about it through the filter of a human brain. Since the human brain cannot understand or process realities and dimensions which are necessary to understand what God is, then no matter how much you try to capture God in philosophy and religion, you will miss the mark every time. -SPARROW-