Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
What can this message mean?

Hello - Lastnight I had a dream and I would like to post it here for thoughts? Though I really feel (going by gut feeling) that this was one of my guide and they had a message for me. But what could this message mean? I am going to post it here:
In this room was a figure. Turns out I knew. and just like before in one of my dreams this they took on the appearance of a celebrity ( the very first time I even had contact with one of my guides they had a face of one too) its a bit weird that they mask their face with a popular one? Anyway I was soooo happy to see this figure standing before me.even though I was sleep.. I FELT the happiness Not because of the celebrity they decided to use. But because I knew what they were.

This is where I was a bit lucid cause I started happily saying in my dream " you came, you showed up! I'm so happy! Thank you! Do you have any messages for me? " they said "yes - I do" and I responded with " what's the message? " and they said " let the love and light in, you just have to allow it when I entered that room that they were in I physically felt the high vibrations that was in that room. It's a feeling ive felt before while sleep and dreaming it. It's intense and if feels like my inner self is being lifted with small electric thingly feeling all over my body. The other thing is I tried to communicate with them using my mouth but I couldn't speak - in my dream I could not speak lol it came out as a muffled sound. But when I thought the same questions in my head they answered them. So I asked them telepathically.

I have no doubt that this was one of my guides but I'm a little surprised by the message.. I thought I was doing that? Maybe she meant for me to be open to more communication?

I know its best to ask one's own self to find the real answer...but until i learn to actually do that.. can anyone give any suggestions or thoughts?
Old 26-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
That is such a lovely experience thank you for sharing it. !! Do you find yourself with doubtful thoughts? Not even about spirituality, but doubt with people, situations, family, finance etc? The feeling I got from it was around doubt when you catch yourself doubting something maybe reflect if this message resonates. That's just the feeling I got off it I think it's a lovely message and it might be worth sitting in silence and asking your angels for more ? :-)
Old 26-02-2016, 06:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
That is such a lovely experience thank you for sharing it. !! Do you find yourself with doubtful thoughts? Not even about spirituality, but doubt with people, situations, family, finance etc? The feeling I got from it was around doubt when you catch yourself doubting something maybe reflect if this message resonates. That's just the feeling I got off it I think it's a lovely message and it might be worth sitting in silence and asking your angels for more ? :-)
Thank you Serenifly ;] and yes.. sadly I do have a lot of doubtful thoughts. I am what people would call "a worry wort" so i have a lot of what if's and things.. lol but the point of view you are proposing makes sense. I will take you're advice and trying to ask them directly to see what will come to me.

Thank you ;]
Old 26-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
It's a habitual way of thinking really, sometimes I find inter-generational as well :) It can be broken though :) just stop yourself when those doubtful thoughts arise and quickly say an affirmation :) good luck!
Old 20-03-2016, 06:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
Thank you Serenifly ;] and yes.. sadly I do have a lot of doubtful thoughts. I am what people would call "a worry wort" so i have a lot of what if's and things.. lol but the point of view you are proposing makes sense. I will take you're advice and trying to ask them directly to see what will come to me.

Thank you ;]

I think we all have doubts now and again. We are all human.

I think that's a lovely message from your Guide and definitely the message is for you to follow that guidance. It's lovely when you get such wonderful dreams. Enjoy.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator
What do celebrities mean to you? Do you see them as high valued individuals? It could be that they represent self worth in a way. Or the name of the celebrity may hold some meaning. If you have self doubts that could mean that there is a lack of trust in yourself or in life in general. To truly be free we have to allow and trust life and our guides. Where there is doubt there is likely a bit of love and light lacking because that is grounded in a fear state. I like the idea of asking for further clarification. So ask before you go to bed and see what dreams come up. Sounds like it was a lovely dream though.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Hello - Lastnight I had a dream and I would like to post it here for thoughts? Though I really feel (going by gut feeling) that this was one of my guide and they had a message for me. But what could this message mean? I am going to post it here:
In this room was a figure. Turns out I knew. and just like before in one of my dreams this they took on the appearance of a celebrity ( the very first time I even had contact with one of my guides they had a face of one too) its a bit weird that they mask their face with a popular one? Anyway I was soooo happy to see this figure standing before me.even though I was sleep.. I FELT the happiness Not because of the celebrity they decided to use. But because I knew what they were.

This is where I was a bit lucid cause I started happily saying in my dream " you came, you showed up! I'm so happy! Thank you! Do you have any messages for me? " they said "yes - I do" and I responded with " what's the message? " and they said " let the love and light in, you just have to allow it when I entered that room that they were in I physically felt the high vibrations that was in that room. It's a feeling ive felt before while sleep and dreaming it. It's intense and if feels like my inner self is being lifted with small electric thingly feeling all over my body. The other thing is I tried to communicate with them using my mouth but I couldn't speak - in my dream I could not speak lol it came out as a muffled sound. But when I thought the same questions in my head they answered them. So I asked them telepathically.

I have no doubt that this was one of my guides but I'm a little surprised by the message.. I thought I was doing that? Maybe she meant for me to be open to more communication?

I know its best to ask one's own self to find the real answer...but until i learn to actually do that.. can anyone give any suggestions or thoughts?

My dear the nature of the message is positive. It is a message from God told through your guide. It means that there exists a resistance in you either consciously or consciously to receive the light. The light is awareness and divine knowledge.
Sit in a comfortable position. Close your eyes. Stop thoughts running in your head. Bring yourself in a complete surrender. Don't say anything in your mind. Just silence. Surrender yourself to the vast universe around you. Don't judge what would take place within you and make no reaction. Only observe what goes on inside. You are chosen to recieve. After you do that please let us know of your experience and share it with us.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
What do celebrities mean to you? Do you see them as high valued individuals? It could be that they represent self worth in a way. Or the name of the celebrity may hold some meaning. If you have self doubts that could mean that there is a lack of trust in yourself or in life in general. To truly be free we have to allow and trust life and our guides. Where there is doubt there is likely a bit of love and light lacking because that is grounded in a fear state. I like the idea of asking for further clarification. So ask before you go to bed and see what dreams come up. Sounds like it was a lovely dream though.

I thank you all for still replying to this. I admit I got so caught up in my own thoughts I almost forgot about this message until I got a email notification. Michelle - To be honest Celebrities do not hold a greatness to me personally - I see and view them as normal people. The celebrity they showed their self as was Hilary Duff lol I haven't watched or even listened to any of her tv shows/songs in ages. This isn't the first time this have happened though. There is one more other time.The first time my guardian was in my dream (that I know of) And yes - there is doubt. It is so much easier said than done to replace the doubt with self assurance haha. I will do that tonight.

@Interuniversalism Thank you so much your response gave me warmth I will do this, sit and just try to see what unfolds within me without thinking on it to much. Quieting ones mind is a task in itself. One i've yet to achieve. I will let you know what relays back to me
Old 29-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
I thank you all for still replying to this. I admit I got so caught up in my own thoughts I almost forgot about this message until I got a email notification. Michelle - To be honest Celebrities do not hold a greatness to me personally - I see and view them as normal people. The celebrity they showed their self as was Hilary Duff lol I haven't watched or even listened to any of her tv shows/songs in ages. This isn't the first time this have happened though. There is one more other time.The first time my guardian was in my dream (that I know of) And yes - there is doubt. It is so much easier said than done to replace the doubt with self assurance haha. I will do that tonight.

Oddly enough I recall having one guide dream during a very difficult time in my life and they presented to me as the lead singer of Train, Patrick Monahan. Is he really my guide or did he just take on his name and likeness to make a point? I think the later is more likely. Looking at your dream I think it may be similar. Hilary means Cheerful or Joyful. Duff means Black or darkness. This coupled with the message to allow love and light in says to me that when things go dark and difficult to make sure you allow yourself to feel light, love, and joy. This will help you walk through the dark time with less pain. This is especially true if you ever struggle with depression because it can be hard to feel joy when depressed. I have personally struggled with depression so I do not want to put my filter on your dream but I got a message during the worst of it that I needed to release and allow. It's hard to allow ourselves to feel good when things aren't going well but that is when we need it the most. So just try to let loving and light thoughts fill your world whether you are dealing with your own dark issues or someone else's. The more you can hold to the light the easier the solution will present itself. Take care.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Michelle <3 <3, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I haven't had any more dreams such as this. But I will be keeping my eyes open :)