Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Tindra

I have not found anything that makes something visiting go away, but there is something I do before I fall asleep that makes me feel more relaxed and safe and that is violet and blue flame meditation. Those meditations do seem to help, in particular when I visualize the flame as moving right through me and then saturating my apartment.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
seeker of wisdom

I read a little about a couple of alien races. One was called the greys and they supposed lost their emotional body very logical race so they try tofigure out how to get it back by watching us. You could do more research into them it sounds like these alieans could be after the same thing. The other suggestion is to contact the pleidians. They are a loving race that try to help. They may know something.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker of wisdom
I read a little about a couple of alien races. One was called the greys and they supposed lost their emotional body very logical race so they try tofigure out how to get it back by watching us. You could do more research into them it sounds like these alieans could be after the same thing. The other suggestion is to contact the pleidians. They are a loving race that try to help. They may know something.
Honestly, I wouldn't put much stock about ANYTHING you read on the innarwebz.

That even goes for topics like Astral Projection.

The best way for you to discover these thing is to directly experience it for yourself. But, do keep an open mind. :)
Old 19-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Ascender

Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:12 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Well yes exactly. So what you need to do is to stop allowing them to dominate you and 'feed' off your fear/anxiety. Take a stand, look them straight in the face, and tell them to buzz off. Or you could try laughing. Also, you don't need to contact your spirit guide to get protection. Simply ask God to help you. Or, maybe invoke the Cross of Truth as you have done, and the White Dove of Purity.

Yes, laughing helps but the problem isn't that I can't resist them. I do my best and I can usually manage. The problem is keeping them away for good, and the fact that there is many of them visiting me is a little intimidating as I don't seem to be getting much help from other beings. I'd rather be free of these things forever, and allowed to spiritually progress without distractions.
Old 19-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Energyatwork

There is a much safer way to deal with all this. Stop playing in the Astral/4th dimension its far more dangerous to your health and well being than i think you realize.
The astral contains nothing that is good or authentic of any description. leave it well alone. It can dominate you and totally mess up your life and sanity.
Steve
Old 20-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Tindra

Hi earthatic!

I am in the same boat. The experiences are piling up and I have not a clue what to do about them. Really. If I sat down trying to comprehend it I would probably blow a fuse.

There is one point I would like to make based on what I have experienced and that is that if something is visiting in the astral, it seems to be able to take any shape it pleases. Some of it seems to be influenced by my fears, thoughts, ideas, etc. I think that is why some people have such a problem with the astral is that thoughts can affect the quality and nature of the experiences. So, it is helpful to be able to control the mind and not let thoughts drift. If you expect to see something, chances are that you would. There are times I have seen things that really surprised me, but I am still hesitant to say that what I saw was what was really there and not some artifact of my own mind based on an expectation set.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:18 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
Hi earthatic!

I am in the same boat. The experiences are piling up and I have not a clue what to do about them. Really. If I sat down trying to comprehend it I would probably blow a fuse.

There is one point I would like to make based on what I have experienced and that is that if something is visiting in the astral, it seems to be able to take any shape it pleases. Some of it seems to be influenced by my fears, thoughts, ideas, etc. I think that is why some people have such a problem with the astral is that thoughts can affect the quality and nature of the experiences. So, it is helpful to be able to control the mind and not let thoughts drift. If you expect to see something, chances are that you would. There are times I have seen things that really surprised me, but I am still hesitant to say that what I saw was what was really there and not some artifact of my own mind based on an expectation set.

One of the reasons I know these aren't aren't my own creations is because when I research these things, people come across the exact same things with descriptions almost identical to my experiences with them.

I know not to expect anything in the astral, and just see it as it is, because one time when talking to my spirit guide face to face, I assumed she looked different than how I was seeing her (I once caught a brief glimpse of her, and assumed she looked a certain way). Her face kept shifting in a subtle way while trying to retain a certain form, and she said "Just release any expectation of how I look and you will see me as I am."

So that is one of the first lessons I had learned.

BTW, when I started astral projecting I didn't even know aliens even existed there. So that's a pretty good confirmation in itself as to what is going on.

Last edited by earthatic : 20-05-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 20-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Luke

Hi there,

When i first began to induce concious projection, i was "attacked" all the time.
It was like i was homing becon. However through experience i learnt to deal with them. However at first i thought oh know i could get "hurt" here, i didn't know what i was doing, and i did almost everything wrong

However nothing ever happened that has harmed me in anyway.

These are a few tricks i use when dealing with bad energies, because thats all they are.

You must first reliease, you don't need protecting (If you, yourself are a loving caring person). Because that means you are "light energy" and no "dark" energy has NO CONTROL over you, unless you allow it.

They cannot in anyway do anything to you, the only thing they do, and the only thing they have is trickery.

If you see an image in a dream or a projection of a scary monster, you fear it, and run away. giving them power over your actions see?

If you see a friend die in a dream or projection, and you get angry or sad, this is how they can control your emotions, your mind.

You have the power over everything that is darker then you. this is how it works.

Unless you made a specific creation or image, or it was from a higher place, deem it to be suspicuos (especially if the setting it dark)

So next time a scary monster runing at you going rarrrr, dont get angry, dont get sad or big headed and laugh or that, just know that you are light and it can scream, jump change into anything it likes, but once your know that you have control, all it can do it play tricks, trying to effect you and your mind.

to conclude

They have no power
They play tricks with images and sights, that arent real.
they cannot effect you, unless you fall for there tricks.
and even if you do fall for them, they still cant harm you, just make you a little more scared.

i always say when i meet a bad energy : you have no power, you cannot fool me with your tricks, im am the light.

however, just because they have no power over you, don't try and effect them by trying to control them, don't play them at there own game. you will probs fail every time.

hope this helps. sleep tight :)
Old 20-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Summerlander

Nothing can truly harm you in that state. Such demons are subjective. They have no actual existence. Your mind creates them out of fear and other disonant states. It creates them because it can do so. They have no real power. Period.