Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 31-10-2011, 11:43 PM
spirit72

Color What dose this say to you...?

I had finished this painting... I have since added some leaves, and bit more detail, what dose it say to you...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010013.JPG (159.0 KB, 55 views)
Old 31-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account
solitude.....

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 31-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Gracey

death and rebirth.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Knower
Lonelyness.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:41 AM
midnightstar

Stillness
Old 01-11-2011, 10:43 AM
mattie

Sun's Energies Permeating The Landscape

Given the strong presence of the tree’s roots mirroring the branches, it evokes As Above, So Below & As Below, So Above. With the sun’s light emerging from behind the clouds in a prominent manner, w/ it emphasized w/ the strokes around it, & the overall yellow (evocative of golden) tone of the painting it emphasizes the sun’s energy permeating all below it. Interesting contrast that the foreground tree is bare & sculptural while the some of the background trees have a delicate filigree quality to them.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Guide
All is well=peace.
Light and grace.
Krishna.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Master
What it says to me, and you may or may not choose to see this as a reflection of myself; while also being aware that I have an intuitive ability to see what others are saying within paintings in sense of the subconscious undercurrents, is...

The overall colour may be yellow but it's used with alot of black or brown so this hints that any hope (bright yellow) is working hard to find itself. The starkness of the tree, though strong in its definition, is without leaves, so a dormancy or lack of growth is hinted at, or an unwillingness to grow maybe.

Overall the feeling is one of being at a crossroads and not wanting to unleash potential into a world that seems unwilling to acknowledge it. There is, though a way out, and it's about the white of the sun and the bird that seems to acknowledge the tree and forms a connection between the sun and the tree by way of the middle distance.

The brown streak across the top gives the overall direction of the painting by being brown and holding this particular impression of the overall meaning.

Sorry it ain't as rosy as everyone elses but I think they are tending to see themselves in the painting more than they are seeing you.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Guide
Peace, and desolation- but an enjoyable kind. Like being adrift in the midst of a calm meditation.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:30 AM
eyalec

Loneliness. With leaves it will mean something else completely. Can you post it?