Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2016, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Rah, you need to read your Bible better. They were Angel's before they fell, so yes, they are still angels as well as demons! (A demon is a symbiont that Lucifer created to control them with in case anyone changed their mind about following him and wanted to go home.) This is something that everyone just doesn't seem to get. Lucifer was God's right hand man before he let his ego get the better of him which got him cast into hell.

I have no interest in bible stories. Anyone who interprets metaphors directly and literally has a lot of growing up to do.
First, Lucifer is no angel, he is Elohim, big difference, to big to go into here.
Lucifer fulfilled a role on this planet, in accordance with creation, or the creator, creative force. His role has finished and he has gone home.
Old 21-03-2016, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveiscancer
Hi,
I don't use anything. I think I am a medium.

Hello,

I suspect that you are as well. Your intuition and your instincts can detect the intent of any being you encounter. However the logical brain can not. It needs to examine the content of the things being said to you to determine who may be speaking and why.

So how you feel when you listen combined with what is actually being said as helpful or not will clarify for you who you have encountered and their intent.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Knower

I have some questions because I have been meaning to ask a similar question like the thread starters' one for a number of years.

Can an evil entity disguise it self as a positive one through sending "inner knowing" that one might feel is correct now and to later on discover one has been missguided because it could see further than I could?

I have really tried to write some examples however for some reason, my logical mind wipes off good examples while writing for you to read and consider.

I suspect I might have been unawarely put into trance mediumship because I felt on numerous occasions that a voice automatically began speaking from the throat without me doing anything.

This started I think , earliest, in 2011.

Reading on trance mediumship, I get some goose bumps because it says this:
Quote:
When spirit links with a medium, the spirit communicator exerts various degrees of control, or overshadows the consciousness of the medium to a greater or lesser degree.

This varies, depending upon the intent and conditions of communication, as well as the ability of the medium to lend himself or herself to be overshadowed or controlled.

Trance is considered the strongest degree of control. Yet, even here, there are various degrees of trance control: from light trance to very deep trance. Deep trance is used primarily in physical mediumship.

Source:http://www.fst.org/trance.htm

Now, I never did anything to "switch on" this process or capability. In fact, I didnt even what know kundalini was or engaged in any spiritual practice. Perhaps it is a form of "altered states of consciousness". I remember many occasions of my eyes nearly being forced to close and fall asleep. I wish I knew more what is or was happening because it would bring some peace of mind... logically.
Old 21-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes the Fallen ones can trick you into thinking they are angelic, an angel. As they use to be connected to the heavenly host. Not all demons can do this.

Some demons are actually souls that have gotten twisted and pulled into darkness. The demons you have to worry about are those that were born as Nephilim, ultimately becoming powerful demons with scary powers.

When you call in your spirit guides, angels, ect ... make sure you either call them in by name or ask for the one(s) that are for the good of your higher self.

And please always put up protective energies around you. You can do this by calling in either Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Metatron. Or all of them. Do this before you channel, or otherwise communicate with beings in the spiritual realms.
Old 21-03-2016, 10:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Rah, you need to read your Bible better. They were Angel's before they fell, so yes, they are still angels as well as demons! (A demon is a symbiont that Lucifer created to control them with in case anyone changed their mind about following him and wanted to go home.) This is something that everyone just doesn't seem to get. Lucifer was God's right hand man before he let his ego get the better of him which got him cast into hell.

Angels do NOT belong to the church. The church adopted them as symbols. They predate all known organised religion. I dearly wish people would stop using biblical lore as the basis for their understanding of angels. Angels are far beyond biblical lore, and not seeing that is frankly doing oneself a disservice.

Lucifer, incidentally, is way beyond that interpretation of him too. He's far more complex than that.

As for the OP...Tobi but it perfectly. I can't better that advice ;)
Old 22-03-2016, 02:03 AM
Guide
Rah, so you are saying Lucifer is God then? And you never read a Bible? Then why is this definition printed? E·lo·hi/eˈlōhim,ˌelōˈhēm,ˌelōˈhim/
noun: Elohim a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible and how did you find it? I'm just curious. Because in order to state things so positively as you have been doing, you need to have extensive research on a subject. And yes, that would include the Bible, The Koran, The Zohar, The Kabballah and many other religious resources. So I am just wondering how you became an expert with out extensive study?
And as for growing up, I already have. Slinging insults at people like that one not only brings bad karma on you, but it disgraces this forum. We are here to discuss things, not judge others religion, opinions, insights, emotional or mental faculties. We are here to present our stories in order to teach. It does not mean we are here to shove our opinion forcefully down another's throat.

I have done extensive work on trying to figure out Spirit. And what I have found is that there is a little bit of truth one needs to gather from every religion. It is very time consuming and takes many years, if fact you never stop learning.

I am giving my truth, as I see it. If you don't like it or don't believe it, then just say nothing about it. I am not posting on here to change anyone's beliefs or paths. This is not for me to do to another, This is a personal journey between them and Deity to know. They must find there own way in their own time.

Note: I do not condemn anyone's beliefs or religion. If fact I embraces to learn from it things I may not know.

Holly, nowhere did I say that Angles belonged to the church, they belong to God and he sends them where they are needed. So yes, they could be sent to watch over certain churches, but by no means does that insinuate they belong to that church, they are merely there by the word of God to watch.
Old 22-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Rah, so you are saying Lucifer is God then? And you never read a Bible? Then why is this definition printed? E·lo·hi/eˈlōhim,ˌelōˈhēm,ˌelōˈhim/
noun: Elohim a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible and how did you find it? I'm just curious. Because in order to state things so positively as you have been doing, you need to have extensive research on a subject. And yes, that would include the Bible, The Koran, The Zohar, The Kabballah and many other religious resources. So I am just wondering how you became an expert with out extensive study?
And as for growing up, I already have. Slinging insults at people like that one not only brings bad karma on you, but it disgraces this forum. We are here to discuss things, not judge others religion, opinions, insights, emotional or mental faculties. We are here to present our stories in order to teach. It does not mean we are here to shove our opinion forcefully down another's throat.

I have done extensive work on trying to figure out Spirit. And what I have found is that there is a little bit of truth one needs to gather from every religion. It is very time consuming and takes many years, if fact you never stop learning.

I am giving my truth, as I see it. If you don't like it or don't believe it, then just say nothing about it. I am not posting on here to change anyone's beliefs or paths. This is not for me to do to another, This is a personal journey between them and Deity to know. They must find there own way in their own time.

My friend S, ( I simply refer to her as S for simplicity reasons) who is Elohim, mildly chuckles when they are referred to as God or gods.
They where introduced to me as the Master builders, by my divine self.
Then they give me a term as what they are known mostly by the human race.
S told me, she knows me since I came into existence, and this is many eons ago. And we have work together ever since. My incarnation is just my part not to interfere with free will on a planet, or stepping around it.

I am surprised that growing up is an insult.
As I can see, everyone on this planet is growing up to some degree.
I see it as a process, not as an insult. And certainly not a judgment.
A judgment is terming something as god or bad, or more or less valuable.
Since you made mention of Karma, forgiveness is the key to everything.
It is very simple.
Hallelujah
Old 22-03-2016, 05:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
I have some questions because I have been meaning to ask a similar question like the thread starters' one for a number of years.

Can an evil entity disguise it self as a positive one through sending "inner knowing" that one might feel is correct now and to later on discover one has been missguided because it could see further than I could?

I have really tried to write some examples however for some reason, my logical mind wipes off good examples while writing for you to read and consider.

I suspect I might have been unawarely put into trance mediumship because I felt on numerous occasions that a voice automatically began speaking from the throat without me doing anything.

This started I think , earliest, in 2011.

Reading on trance mediumship, I get some goose bumps because it says this:

Source:http://www.fst.org/trance.htm

Now, I never did anything to "switch on" this process or capability. In fact, I didnt even what know kundalini was or engaged in any spiritual practice. Perhaps it is a form of "altered states of consciousness". I remember many occasions of my eyes nearly being forced to close and fall asleep. I wish I knew more what is or was happening because it would bring some peace of mind... logically.
Any ideas?
Old 22-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveiscancer
how can you find out which one is talking to you?
Angels offer you knowledge, insight and wisdom. These upgrade your spirituality and stay with you even after earthly physical death. Divine wisdom is your guide in next life. They also bring you true endless happiness and peace. And most important they don't deprive you of your free will or others.
Demons offer you powers. Powers that in the long run take away your free will or others' (through you) that in long run will bring you sadness, unhappiness. They give you temptations. The powers they give end after you die physically.
Old 22-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interuniversalism
Angels offer you knowledge, insight and wisdom. These upgrade your spirituality and stay with you even after earthly physical death. Divine wisdom is your guide in next life. They also bring you true endless happiness and peace. And most important they don't deprive you of your free will or others.
Demons offer you powers. Powers that in the long run take away your free will or others' (through you) that in long run will bring you sadness, unhappiness. They give you temptations. The powers they give end after you die physically.
I doubt it is as white and black as you are claiming it to be.