Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

With my lenormands, I have been very consistent in getting the moon card. In almost every question I ask, so this appears fitting for me as well.

Well interpretation, Faithy. Just to add from my fairy tale themed cards, remember the story of Cinderella. Keywords:transformation & follow the path of least resistance ;p

Good full moon energy. Cheers ladies!
Old 22-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 11-22-16
Wild Wood Tarot Cards

The Nine of Arrows: Dedication

The spiritual warrior dedicates their arrows of inspiration by playing the bow as an instrument of summoning. The inner oath helps keep one on a balanced footing by dedicating their skills for the greater good of humanity. It is a sacred summoning that requires time and effort. For those who hear the calling and become spiritual warriors and protectors of the land do so with responsibility and sacrifice. The growing awareness of our individual impact on the ecosystem may take on greater significance in the future. Sometimes a simple daily ritual reminds us of the oath we have taken to conserve and protect the environment. It is the living legacy we leave for our children.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 11-24-16
Eternal Crystal Oracle Cards

APOPHYLLITE: Connect-Third Eye & Crown Chakra

This is a beautiful crystal to help strengthen your psychic ability and provides you with greater mental clarity to connect with higher guidance from your spirit guides and angels. Be calm and ground yourself so you may hear them more clearly. Call upon them to help you to raise your vibrations so that you can release any negative thought patterns or mental blockage. Clear that away and let the positive energy shine in your life. This will help you to see the real truth of the situation and act upon it, ask for help from your angels at anytime. Once the process is complete, you will be filled with a new sense of empowerment and hope.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Beautiful, Faithy. I never owned a apophyllite, very nice. I got Black Obsidian from my Isis Egyptian cards for Divine guidance. I already made a write up here when it showed up a month ago. My take when crystals start showing up, it's a good time to rest, meditate and recharge on the batteries...

Hello Clover Thank you Apophyllite is a very nice looking crystal isn't it, I love Black Obsidian, it is my favorite stone, I keep it with me at all time and have bought them for some of the people I love, I remember when you put that post up, it resonated so strongly with me that I read your message a couple of times lol You're right about meditating and recharging, I feel exhausted today, I think today I will do exactly that!! Have a wonderful day Clover
Old 04-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 12-04-16
The WildWood Tarot Cards

Three Of Vessels-Joy

The ability to connect directly to joy allows the healing and empowering energies to flow through you and is a gift from the Universe. Being able to be joyful is a blessing. Embrace love, life's achievements and the fulfillment that comes from being selfless. One of the most common reasons why people lose the ability to feel joy is fear associated with loss or grief at the passing of the emotion. Sometimes we just have to give our self's permission to experience joy again
Old 04-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Divine Guidance 12-04-16
The WildWood Tarot Cards

Three Of Vessels-Joy

The ability to connect directly to joy allows the healing and empowering energies to flow through you and is a gift from the Universe. Being able to be joyful is a blessing. Embrace love, life's achievements and the fulfillment that comes from being selfless. One of the most common reasons why people lose the ability to feel joy is fear associated with loss or grief at the passing of the emotion. Sometimes we just have to give our self's permission to experience joy again

Beautiful, Faithy. I live among these cranes. They sure are loud! Ha, but they love each others company. Great pull, good message!
Old 09-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 12-09-16
Guardian Angel Tarot Cards

Positive Recognition

People will see you for the wonderful person you are, don't be shy this is your time to shine in the spotlight, new ideas and astonishing epiphanies are possible, be open to these new ideas or opportunities, just because an idea is new doesn't mean that it isn't the perfect next step for you to take. Trust in that beautiful Enlightenment and Blessings are coming to you :)
Old 12-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Divine Guidance 12-09-16
Guardian Angel Tarot Cards

Positive Recognition

People will see you for the wonderful person you are, don't be shy this is your time to shine in the spotlight, new ideas and astonishing epiphanies are possible, be open to these new ideas or opportunities, just because an idea is new doesn't mean that it isn't the perfect next step for you to take. Trust in that beautiful Enlightenment and Blessings are coming to you :)

This message was for me :) Thank you for giving it to me.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance 12-14-16
Wild Wood Tarot Cards

Page of Bows-Stoat

You are often seen as an Ambassador, your gifts are widely recognized and honored. Your ability to perceive the truth in almost any matter is very helpful, your freedom of spirit marks you out to be a very original and unique person, You have a lot to offer others because you have that creative spark in you that starts you down the road to a beautiful creative vision that will change the world.
Old 16-12-2016, 12:37 PM
55Degrees

Grace

In between the ups and downs of life there is that pause, where grace steps in. She is found in the gap between the inhale and exhale, in that place between where you gave been and where you are going. Grace is found in the moment, the here and now. Take time to enjoy her uninhibited beauty of the moment.