Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Guide
bluelady, I have several pendulums I plan on using for healing. But in the mean time my collection is building mostly for myself. I pick them for their qualities. If a friend asks about love, I use a rose quartz because that is the most crystal people will go to for love. Say they have a break up, again you pull out the rose quartz to help them with that.

It is also a calming stone for overactive people. I have a friend that is like that so I took her straight to that pendulum and told her to keep in on her all the time. She has now calmed down so much, you wouldn't believe it was her. lol Plus now she can use it to ask about her love life without having to come see me.

You already have the best one to start out with since this one can be used with others to amplify the output.

There are very advanced pendulums out there too, depending again on what you want to do with them. Be careful with these ones as you should be well trained and fully understand their properties so as not to expose yourself or others to the color radiation they give off. So as a beginner I recommend that you do not pick up one named Karnac since it is a quite popular design that gives off negative green energy. If you ever get to the advanced ones and want a Karnac make sure it comes in two pieces so you can take it apart to store it. And learn all you can about it and what it does before you start using it. A lot of people will get upset about me warning people, saying this is all nonsense, but I did do my research and asked very knowledgeable well trained people which gave me the advice on it. So get angry if you must, I just feel it's necessary to speak about these things, rather than withhold information I have gathered to teach new people the best way I can.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everybody for all your advise. I appreciate the warning about Karnac Sundancer and will be avoiding this one.