Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Master

a day is like a thousand years

this is for shivani... but I have no clue as to whether it will make sense!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
so someone told the beloved 'remember this one thing... that to the lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day'.

why the beloved needed to know this is a mystery to me...

but if you take a progression of days... day follows night follows day follows night follows day follows night... the cyclical thing you see is also kind of a slow 'vibration'.

There is math about vibrations and if you follow it you quickly find that the way people want to arrange them to build the kind of things they think it important to build, they are building a kind of 'pyramid'. Where the lowest (here slowest) parts give the direction and the rest builds on it and gives it shape. But it is worth noting that any time you build a pyramid, there is a maximum height which is enforced by the size of the base you give it.

Unfortunately for themselves people are encouraged to go higher/faster, which means they won't spend nearly as much working on the base as they will on adornment. So generally, if they are following each other in terms of building pyramids out of things there is always a limit to how high they can go and it is pretty predictable watching how they spend their time.

You pretty much have to suffer to be able to slow down and noone wants that... fortunately this seems to be one of those instances talked about where God has blessings for those who are beset by others... Although it is terrible getting to the point of understanding that I suppose... Having to live apart is a terrible thing to have to endure...

From babylon we are told about attempts to build a 'tower' to heaven. in normal physics a 'tower' isn't like a pyramid, it allows for almost equananimous layout of stones as the height goes 'up'. If you could build one 'high' enough (which in terms of vibrations we know as 'fast' enough) you might get to a place where the vibrations are 'happier' for us... that was nixed though. Essentially, everything was made confused in such a way that we wouldn't be able to get together and share the knowledge necessary to build that. It is kind of like Shivani pointed out with the six blind men and the elephant, on another thread, but here each group is in charge of their own knowledge but noone else will accept what the others have to offer so noone ever gets a full picture of the elephant? But meanwhile in their hubris, each thinks he knows it fully and laughs at the other attempts to describe it.

If you think the fact that more people are learning the same language (english) makes a difference, I find it really doesn't. Dealing with others it seem obvious we have mismatched meanings for words even when speaking the same language, so it is just another language barrier that people simply haven't caught on to and would likely deride if they were told about it. But what we want to do with that isn't learn from each other but rather enforce our own definitions on others before we will accept their communications. How many times have you heard even on boards like this one the demand of one person that a word means a specific fixed thing and they stop all other discussion while trying to encourage 'proper' use? And then get into arguments with infidels who 'mistakenly' think it means something else entirely?

Don't get me wrong I completely agree with this situation though, if we were all on the same page life would be very bad as far as I can tell. Better to have all this infighting if you ask me... I'm not entirely sure from my side that the kind of things I like to share don't hurt more than they help either. But I guess if I'm still being a bother I will get more punishments until I let up sigh.

Anyway where I was going with this... if a day is like a thousand years AND a thousand years is like a day, that means perceptualy they are the same, there is none of this big deal we make for obvious differences for things like years and minutes the way we know them. So both might pass at the same rate, for the Lord. So a 'tower' might be seeing such 'high' and 'low' vibrations as similar or the same, instead of as hugely different the way we do. e.g. the way we arrange vibrations with higher based on lower and some vibrations being easier to get to than others wouldn't necessarily apply, and such things might actually be independent of each other, for the Lord. And there wouldn't be 'high' or 'low' just different. Except when dealing with the definitions we have been encouraged to make...

Of course God had a reason for encourgaing us to buy into the pyramid scheme I suppose... something was said about not wanting us to die... but don't get me wrong here I think it also may have been written that he instituted death as part of the process of keeping us from dieing...
Old 17-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Master
When one is having a miserable time, a day is like a thousand years...the upshot of that is more can get done.

When one is having fun, a thousand years is like a day and the old adage of time flying when you are too busy to pay attention to it seems to hold true.

When one becomes unattached to emotion and/or any Illusion of time being linear, time ceases to exist...like the wave form which collapses as soon as we look at it...like a ghost called "Boo" from Mario, who stops moving when you look at him...and you wonder how can it get closer to you when you are Mario and not you...who can see the ghost moving when you are looking at Boo, but Mario is not?

As for pyramids...towers...and all of that..

In Hinduism, there is a mountain...it is called Mount Meru.

Of course it is a mythological mountain..much like Mt. Olympus is in Greece as being "the home of the Gods".

In all practicality, mountains, towers, ladders and any method of physically elevating us, corresponds to the human spinal column, with "man and his destiny" residing at the base of the mountain in the form of a coiled serpent of potentiality (kundalini) or the mythical Sphinx at the base of the pyramid...whilst the "abode of the Gods" which is synonymous with Nirvana, Samadhi, Enlightenment etc resides at the summit...in other words, the Crown Chakra...the "lotus of a thousand petals".

Hindu temple architecture since time immemorial has depicted the sacred metaphorical journey up that mountain....see images of Prambanan Temple.

I understand the purpose of this thread...it is following on the back of two threads, my "Negative Synchronicity" one and your "Agreement" thread...and maybe I DID make a contract to be beleaguered in order to learn lessons in life...I just don't remember it...nor did I read the fine print (obviously) before I agreed to sign it.

However, I have been deep in prayer for the past few days, in the hope I will not only receive Grace, but Mercy as well...and hope that "God's time" doesn't mean "a hundred lifetimes from now".

Be well.
Old 19-02-2020, 03:00 AM
Master

i'm honestly not sure what you got out of that but sure you chose well.

Anyway, I didn't have an agenda. I was just saying what I thought at the time...