Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Just Tim

Hey there jro5139 !

I'm gonna give you a little boost

I didn't want to "give up" on my twin not so long ago, because I thought it would mean she wouldn't be happy. I was almost there, when meditating I always told my spirits/angels "Okay I let her go no problem, but you make sure she's happy, that's all I ask".

Then I realized, why the hell am I asking that ? She's genuinely awesome, she doesn't need anyone and certainely not me to see that she's happy. It was selfish ! I just wanted to be a part of her running session ! Then I sincerely withdrew, because I know deep deep down in my soul that she doesn't need anyone else to heal, to run, to be happy, to give unconditional love.

I'm sure your twin is that awesome too !

As I know what I just said won't be instant heal for you, but I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, want you and your twin to feel the same peace of heart I have at this moment. May that help on your journey !

As within, So without !
Old 13-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Administrator
I'm not sure how to convince him that his insecurities are not things that I would reject him over. When he told me, I had a physical reaction and cried afterwards, because I know what a huge step that was for him. But I'm not sure how to convince him that I'm not worried about it...??

This part stands out to me. We are "individuals" first and foremost and we let someone come into our life that will walk along our path with us not complete or control that path.

If someone is not willing or ready to commit then that is that they need to grow into that space and time or learn to grow into whom they are as an individual person. You can not change someone nor can they change to fit with what you want from them.

Trust me in that 33 years with my EX and no matter how much assistance and support I offered he never grew in the relationship, I grew. I was the one there to take on al the issues and stresses and he just stayed in his ways. He was never ready or capable I feel for a relationship just wanted a "parking place" if you get my meaning. Someone to use and abuse.

When its a true Twin Flame things just work you just flow as individuals and you flow as a unit. There is none of this chasing or wanting someone to change it just is how it is. You just get on like there was always a connection.

Lynn
Old 14-02-2020, 12:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I'm not sure how to convince him that his insecurities are not things that I would reject him over. When he told me, I had a physical reaction and cried afterwards, because I know what a huge step that was for him. But I'm not sure how to convince him that I'm not worried about it...??

This part stands out to me. We are "individuals" first and foremost and we let someone come into our life that will walk along our path with us not complete or control that path.

If someone is not willing or ready to commit then that is that they need to grow into that space and time or learn to grow into whom they are as an individual person. You can not change someone nor can they change to fit with what you want from them.

Trust me in that 33 years with my EX and no matter how much assistance and support I offered he never grew in the relationship, I grew. I was the one there to take on al the issues and stresses and he just stayed in his ways. He was never ready or capable I feel for a relationship just wanted a "parking place" if you get my meaning. Someone to use and abuse.

When its a true Twin Flame things just work you just flow as individuals and you flow as a unit. There is none of this chasing or wanting someone to change it just is how it is. You just get on like there was always a connection.

Lynn

We have always gotten along like there's a connection, doesn't mean we're perfect. I'm not here to debate if he's my tf.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
FC, Lorelyen…..

I have thought about all that a lot. I don't intent to give up my happiness and maybe it would be easier not to have to deal with someone with all these issues, but giving him up would make me so sad. A point may come when I will feel that for my own happiness I have to, but I am still deciding what this should be, just like he is. And I don't know for sure where this is going so we'll see...

I'm ok with not knowing the future and just enjoying the moments with him. Usually we talk a lot, lately he has been texting me everyday. But yes I'm sure until he fully works on his issues, he will be somewhat unstable. I'm learning to accept that he is where he is (doesn't mean I "have to" keep him in my life; that's my decision), but I do have to accept where he is...

And I would also say that, it's different with him, because I just always love him, even when he says all the wrong things.

this all sounds very healthy at least to me