Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Master

The white aura guiding presence

I meditated deeply as I usually do and started slowly to move upwards, blackness everywhere, so I was trying very hard to see something, when suddenly I felt this very intense feeling of being in the presence of something godly. I felt as if I was in the hands of the divine, who was slowly moving me upwards, inside a huge cathedral, to the top of the cathedral, but the cathedral was the whole universe. I could feel the presence in the "air", really intense and then I noticed this being in white clothes having a white aura. I also felt a very strong fragrance of incense

This being was above me, standing over these clouds that I could not really see. Then I knew, it was a being to guide me towards something.

I felt like a pupil who has found his teacher and I needed this teacher, it came for me and there was nothing that I could do, I had to follow whatever this being had to show me. It had great authority.

Then I lost consciousness, and I can barely remember what message it gave me and how it looked like, I remember the white aura.

I leave some images here just to have an idea, has anyone ever seen such a being with this white aura?

Old 28-08-2023, 05:55 AM
Master

So I tried to contact this being again, don't know if I actually contacted the same being but I was given a message back, I was transported in space, I had a 360 degrees visions and I could see the beauty of the outer space. The space was full of shining stars and nebulas. Then I felt a presence, it was the presence of the space itself, I was within this celestial being, and I asked something like: Can we talk? Are you the being whom I met?

Then out of nowhere I heard this majestical music, so so beautiful, as if the whole universe was singing with one voice but I could hear all sorts of instruments. Imagine being in the middle of an opera group and out of nowhere they all decide to play a single note creating a beautiful harmonious music. Really beautiful...

Then that presence downloaded this into my mind: I can not talk with words, music is my language!; there were literally no words spoken, it was a transfer of information because I could feel it coming into my consciousness.