Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-12-2021, 06:19 PM
Master
Being the self and realising your alone…

Do you think it matters in this life we are alone? Was there some reason for it being? That one theory we were all connected but we willed & filled our cups and the grass was greener- we were destined to live alone… even from our dreams ;where we lived finitely—- until we were full : becoming a singularity?? From wholeness’ seems a bit far fetched??! That now it’s our dream to be alone? What other explanation is given—- for our dreams(which I remember knowing I was/ I fulfilled my dreams upon jumping alive and awake? Including flame,children mother—- friends - material items??

Do you believe we were always alone or connected including to source-God?

I find it hard to to fulfill self-centredness and aloofness? Not being connected but possibly recognising others from once being connected in a past life so to speak??!

I’m pretty materialistic and possessive—- I’m also quite narcissistic?? Do you think it’s hard to to fulfill these traits being, expected to live alone as a observer??

How do you feel about observing? Do you have any past life reconciliation of being connected to everything?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Master

I don't believe that any human is destined to be completely alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I occasionally have some sort of "sense" of oneness and unity if I choose to. I am also very aware of my "aloneness". I can experience both realities at the same time.
The universe relies on me feeling like an individual to expand its awareness of itself. It offers me contrast between myself and "other" and that contrast offers me experience of expansion.

I am not an island, my human nature drives me to connect with others. It is part of my biological drive to connect to other humans. When I feel separate, it drives me toward connection.

I don't know anything about past lives other then anything that I perceive in the NOW as a past life is informing me of an unmet need or desire. I do not perceive "PAST LIVES" as in the past, rather I perceive them as informing me about a personal reality structure in the NOW.

I think that if we all felt as though we were safe and able to go after out truest needs for connection and our individual desires then narcissism, the way that society currently overuses it would become a meaningless buzz word in the majority of cases.

In fact, I think that most of our new age concepts would become meaningless buzz if we felt able to be ourselves in the now.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Master
Nice take on it—- my understanding is you have an urgency to connect when feeling disconnected ? And this is the dominant … I have also reached out when feeling alone: friends,families, children, even flame and soulmates- biological and not —- there seems to be some patterns (that they were available at those times : now it seems they are getting on with their own things and it’s been hard for me to make friends with moving around and hospital a lot of the last 6 years or so..

I can reach out to physician and matters alike but these are routine check ups every 6months talking about my healthcare and other matters that come to mind—- I don’t really need to talk because I’ve done a lot of that through the years- and have purged the self and come to terms including education (I use all my spare time- I suppose that’s what internet is: educational—-

I have great company at this hostel I’m at - daily walks and pub lunches, activities… arts and craft, surfing, rollerblading, biking… trips away : so it’s really filling a gap with other services users but I suppose there comes a time to where people move on- and being alone and reconciliation in my sisters having children and my friends getting married- having some parts in those roles- they still move on.. I haven’t seen my friends and family over the last 6 years- (once and twice -out and about) I’ve really come to terms with being alone.. yet flame has manifested—- I know we incubate a lot.. and the prognosis is acceptance…

The ‘now’ is truest important out of the mortal ‘time lines’ and time passage that conflicts ;matters even more- which I have a lot of conflicting matters’with in the whole past, present, future debate where time is a motion of a straight line- and conflict is present ( I really feel time is more fluid- and I think us being alone is a confinement of that offspring… definitely the new age constraints some of the information but it’s all being accepted and our guarantee of acceptance is also working it’s way through the new age- there’s nothing wrong with new age- just reliable information-

That’s great your information is in the now and reliable—- I feel this context also- with anything that can come to mind- a theory of if you’d like- comes from the now… like we are light bodies- and recyclable to fusion—- I feel like being alone seemed to be the grass is greener from being connected at the beginning of time (when this Big Bang happened … and we parted because we ‘got over’ the connection to serve our higher selfs - which we are reincarnating towards- I believe we were born perfectly (with talent and all knowing(about talents and hobbies and martial arts ect- everything was spiritual in tune …but reincarnation happened …

Narcissistic is widely used but I feel it’s hard NOT for us to fulfill these quality’s being alone- having peace and understanding for others gives us a performance out of our duty with projecting our feelings- this I feel has some duty to self harming the energy??! Cycling on it- reconditioning the fusion—- stopping enlightenment … because these habits of projections—- giving your seat up for an elderly or holding the door—- little things that don’t project onto the subconscious: I believe makes us work from that space of narcissistic behaviour: dwelling us with our karma—- and altering our paths…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)