Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, the remembering of trauma is the only way past it ... you know, by going through. NOT remembering is essentially dissociation, and that causes a lot of problems. I knew someone who was mildly dissociative, they would deny saying things, or remember things about me, or us, that never happened, etc. Pretty spooky.

Anyway, you're being brave, tand from what you have already said you seem to be moving forward.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lealightyears
it's just especially hard when the people are responsible for the trauma and haven't seen/ spoken to them in years until you remember.. and then they become a threat even from a distance because it's like opening a can of worms of truth

A COURSE IN MIRACLES!

Take the course! It will aid like nothing else in Transforming the painful emotions back into LOVE. Not easy mind you! When i went through that .... i came so close to death i crossed over and came back. Heart Attack was imminent ....until i forgave all including self and then the Peace that transcends words filled me! Oh what JOY! i lived A Course In Miracles ..... was guided to read it later, so as to make sense of what was experienced~

The WORST arises so that it may be overcome by the Super-Conscious which is accessible through a wounded heart.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Master
As l long as we are willing to allow others to get away with it, it will just keep happening and the abuse train will just keep chugging along. It's the unwillingness of most people to allow this inconvenient truth to exist just as it always has. Some subtle changes/improvements do happen and yeah, it is usually thanks to the individual coming to intimate, personal terms with what happened to them. The biggest trouble is those who refuse and are afraid to step up to the plate and support those who've been injured.

Don't shirk responsibility for closely examining what happened and how it has affected you but don't let others off the hook, either. Even if we never say boo to anyone about it, it is very interesting to watch how the world shrinks from their own responsibility and if they're happy with a world full of people who make no apologies for their unskillful and terrifying behavior, then the world truly is what we make of it. Just sayin'.

Old 03-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

revisiting and appreciating

Truth. Your words remain so relevent
Old 04-11-2018, 12:18 AM
Master
EFT, for which there is actually a section of the forum here dedicated to, should help you a lot dear. it is an amazing untangler of unwanted unwelcome stuff
Old 12-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Master

It can seem like you are crazy when traumatic old memories begin to surface. Mine came in like a film frame. Each time I flashed back, there would be just a little bit more of the action scene.

Trust your memories and be choosy who you share memories with. My sister never did remember what happened to us when we were children but she had certain scenes she remembered that helped her connect the dots.

Those who harmed you will never admit what they did and most likely will be the first ones who will say you are crazy.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It can seem like you are crazy when traumatic old memories begin to surface. Mine came in like a film frame. Each time I flashed back, there would be just a little bit more of the action scene.

Trust your memories and be choosy who you share memories with. My sister never did remember what happened to us when we were children but she had certain scenes she remembered that helped her connect the dots.

Those who harmed you will never admit what they did and most likely will be the first ones who will say you are crazy.

Most people tend not to relate to that which they don't understand. So to them they classify our experiences and memories as crazy. This does not help us when we are trying to heal. Thank goodness for this forum because there are those in here who can relate to what we've been through and or are going through. It helps to have an outlet that is more open and in touch with things that are unbelievable to most out there. I wish you fast healing in releasing these memories for your spiritual growth.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Master

Thank you Spirit bird. I completed my healings around 15 years ago. All is good. I wish you well on your journey.

Yes, this forum is a god-send (thank you Matt!).

Actually "normals" don't want to know. It would upset their perfectly constructed sense of reality.
Old 13-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Word. When somebody calls you "crazy" for recalling past trauma, more often/likely it is that they, themselves have past trauma they do not wish to acknowledge themselves and they are only projecting their own fears and insecurities upon you.

Always remember that when another criticises you for ANYTHING, it says more about them than it does about you, so you learn not to take it personally...and I am learning this myself at the present time.

I was watching a video by Matt Khan the other day, and when another has problems with you...judges and criticises you for working through your own karma, all you need to say or think is "I acknowledge your pain" and things will change.

The beauty of the world, as it is now, is that "entitlement" is a basic human right. You are entitled to do/behave however you like, as long as you are not breaking any laws...others are also "entitled" to criticise and disagree, but they cannot stop you from doing whatever you like, so there's a sense of total freedom and justification for it....The world is not like it was 50 years ago, where people would be institutionalized for behaving however they like...Now it is accepted and even embraced, and most people have a hard time catching up with progress...but they are entitled to...
Old 13-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Administrator
Some traumas are so deep it is not a quick fix to Heal it counselling helps speaking to someone else who has been through it , can help.
I don't know if you are familiar with a little girl that went missing five years ago. from outside her house. people from all over the world came to look for her it toutched everyone. a 6ft1brute took her in his car how they knew it was him by his pickup it was a left hand drive.
all they found of the little girl was bone fragments in his fire. that is all they had to bury her. but the trauma goes on for that family.even though the brute who did it is serving life in prison. the little girls dad had what they thought was a cold sore. the infection went to his brain. he cant remember anything of what happened but he keeps asking for his little girl. he is now in a home as he needs round the clock care, so the trauma goes on for that family. no amount of counselling will heal what has happened. but hopefully it will bring them some peace

Namaste