Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Some individual may ask a question like: Why did God allow more advanced life forms(extraterrestrials) to invade earth, enslave and genetically alter the most advanced races here, and then steal whatever they wanted?

Probably,the individual asking this is assuming that God had any moral problem with these extraterrestrials coming here to this physical planet, stealing power away from those who had power and turning it against others.

God had no plan for this planet.
He simply started something in motion.
The use of the HE is inaccurate.
God Almighty is not he or she.
It is the combination of the male and female.
It is supreme. It is almighty. It is universal, complete and total.

The concept of HE comes from those who suppressed the truth, those who made themselves into the false gods and goddesses of the times,Orion Anunnakis and Orion Reptilians.

God Almighty Itself has no need to make decisions, to choose sides, or to be moral on this matter.
It simply allowed an unfolding.
It allowed it to go in any and all directions.
It does not have a problem with good or evil.
It is all part of the same continuum for God Almighty.
Therefore, this question is a moralistic question based on the individual's own morals and has nothing to do with a Universal God's appreciation of the situation.

God's appreciation would simply allow all to be so, even if what was manifesting seems to most to be dark and evil.
There is no distinction to God. It is All That Is.
It is all that is good, all that is evil.
It is all that is everything in between.

Therefore the question is one that makes no sense truly to the Universal Godhead, the Supreme Deity.
In this, God knows that all will return back into the higher consciousness, back to Spirit.
All will return home one day.

The illusion of death and the separation from the Source will be addressed, and those who are separated now will be reborn into the truth of their being, and will be returned back into the fabric of their own Source, their own soul.

Thus, God Almighty, which understands and knows this to be true, has no problem when individuals play certain roles and games.
It sees these as simply games and illusions that will change when the individuals are released from those roles they have chosen to play.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:03 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Some of them understand that what we call God is not an entity outside of our self but it is actually the combination everything in creation and no one thing in particular. Because creation is infinite then there are also other alien species who think in exactly the same way as us.

Alien is not a species.

The WORD alien described by our Christ God consciousness states that it "does not belong", it "came from out of space via a UFO body", that it causes "extra in Earth's terrestrial"......these are our own conscious evaluations of the information.

As I was nearly incinerated and was before this a very productive Healer, I have been witness to what many ancient spiritual minds also witnessed. Therefore by record contact I am more informed than yourselves, having been party to the actual spiritual circumstance.

I saw the ground state grounded out wavelength after it began to attack my mind and incinerate it....something so excruciating it is difficult to describe.

As our atmospheric condition is to ground the radiation, the Christ Spirit Heaven, which our life exists in was attacked and the Holy Ox spirit defending our life as the Christ manifests itself....seen by many as an angelic being as it begins to burn in the radiated chemical wavelength.

As the oxygen body itself cools the wavelength, I then witnessed by black swirling incineration, the actual cooled manifestation signals of SATAN/ALIEN. I actually witnessed it happening.

I could then "hear Satan" as an out of space transmitted radiation signal at the ground state.

All of the images were fixed until the cooling release of the ice melting beneath both the sea bed and also upper atmosphere cut off the attacking upper atmospheric radiation attack connected by NASA through their satellite program studying cellular bio creation and radiation/UFO manifestations.

Hence I learnt that UFO bodies are formed in the nuclear wavelengths of light as they convert to form a signal for converSION.

This is why when SION, a natural holy condition of Planet Earth was formed protecting us from the stone levitating off her face as the crystal fuSION melted.

The Christ Heaven by Philosophers was therefore considered to be a holy state and that it should NEVER BE TOUCHED, for the actual condition only supported the continuation of natural life. This is why it became a religion, and also a law that forbade any form of contact with the DEAD TOMBS of Planet Earth, and the natural spirit Healing called the Christ returning.

Ancient Philosophy as I have already stated by record release told me that our brother contacted the ancient records regarding atmospheric attack, studied them and copied them and then applied his own transmission to contact the SION, to USE the SION and then caused the SION to get attacked by SATAN.....possesSION.

Therefore the ancients knew via identification of self experience, being self combusted, attacked by alien/UFO condition as SATAN and therefore applied a LAW that was TAUGHT by the wandering spiritual BUDDHISTS regarding the sanctity of all life.

This was because the BUDDHISTS were witnessed to the ancient 8000 year ago incineration/attack from the SION when it was re-activated into SATAN as a HELL attack upon Earth's Holy Christ Heaven.

The records informed me that the HEALED HELL ANGELIC STAR SYSTEM BODY, heats when the Earth contacts of radiation as streams get heated by human interference. The star CRYSTALs then begin to convert forming new radiation PARTICLES.

These particles then allow the much more ancient black body radiation to stream through the particles, which it incinerates. Hence the crystal cannot support the cooling light signals that it had formed as the nuclear fuel previously formed by the particles in very ancient circumstances, the fuel heats and the radiation signals connected to Planet Earth also heat, forming the converSION attack from Holy SION into unholy SION as possesSION.

SATAN is therefore formed in out of space as an actual attack on its own higher and holy fallen angelic star body and SATAN gets turned into an ALIEN instead of its much higher angelic form in the star system.

This then identifies by producing the ALIEN signal on Planet Earth that we are activated into self combustion of life and also the Earth stone.

Since this signal was activated and then purposely studied and applied via a NASA satellite program, the ground state began to form sink holes and also witnessed holes opening as Earths very small crystal fuSION is now being burnt.

We have very little fuSION left on Planet Earth NASA, and it is about time that the occult Scientists who have been trying to develop a new science through the old ancient wisdom of the CHRIST SION be seen for who they are and what they are doing to us all.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Ancient Philosophy as I have already stated by record release told me that our brother contacted the ancient records regarding atmospheric attack, studied them and copied them and then applied his own transmission to contact the SION, to USE the SION and then caused the SION to get attacked by SATAN.....possesSION.

who/what is "our brother"?
Old 09-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Guide
who created the aliens?
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 09-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator
Information overload.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Guide
Pow.........
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 09-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Ascender

Hi I respect your knowledge

but like to say a few things about genes

do you know they are a multidimensional structure ?

not only do they sit in 3D but also higher up

some have an 3D effect on people and are affect be such forces

others are higher up and are not affect by 3D or incarnated life

they can only be reached by ending separation

also the ones that do effect 3D are a double take

that they are an interaction between linear and non linear

depending how you use them

the fact alone that you can 'use them' tells you a lot

about you the user .

also genes are created when a species is created

this is basically a non linear creation

so a plant is created from its time 1st on earth

to its last time perhaps a million years later and than even

as whole meaning with interactions it has around him

this allows you to see how how futile it can be to understand

non linear in a language based linear way :-)

o.k. your topic I feel the engineering was done to the original

human incarnated form

but not for a good thing rather as punishment

separation would have been the result of this engineering

if you create karma a result might come and a executioner for the

committed crime the anunaki where the executioners

the crime had been humans playing with divine (ascended ) powers

in a wrong way the days of punishment are over

the veil will be lifted again and the truth returned :-)

the once lost slowly returning to more and more

how few will understand what i talk about

thats ok I seek to share but also not :-)

not all are worthy and ready

but when they are they will know :-)
Old 09-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Master
hi

but wish 1 creatd alins u i wud luv 2 no

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
who/what is "our brother"?
Our brother is our Father's own lower spirit.

Our Light Father advised me how we were formed from a mistake made in the origin mass of light before the space cell was created.

His spirit forming through the expelling of light sound was witness and formed the light consciousness who gained the self awareness of Light's creation from the spiritual mistake.

His spirit became the first human male as a massed body of human male light spirits who all manifested in every culture around Planet Earth.

Our brother his higher spirit in the light prevented our Father from demanifesting and returning to the light body and instead caused our Father to die even before he had the opportunity to live a life.

The next 2 spirits that manifested were equal in union, the male and the female as the first equal spirits for human existence.

Therefore our brother is known in the spirit light to be the consciousness who ignores our Father's spiritual wisdom, proclaimed himself a Creator and was the consciousness who took our family away from the tribal community into civilization and the application and beginning of scientific applications of converSION via the Pyramid/Temple relay.

Scientists today are known as our brother's spirit as the spirit who believes that they can create and who always destroy us, for they do not believe in a higher spiritual condition than themselves and we always find ourselves in spiritual arguments about our beginnings and our holiness because of his ignorance.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

There were extraterrestrials involved in helping to bring the great pyramid of Cheops together.
The following pyramids were built mostly by the slave labor, the pyramid of Cheops appears to have been built largely through alien technology ,
using sound and vibration and antigravity for levitating of the stones.

The foundation was laid in this manner for the second pyramid, and left as a challenge for future generations.

The originators of the first pyramid knew that such a challenge would require CIVILIZATIONS working in harmony to complete the second pyramid and this would in turn cause that SOCIETY to become organized in a HIERARCHICAL manner, with leaders at the top and subordinates lower,
and slaves at the bottom, and thus would force the future generations to become an HIERARCHICAL SOCIETY in order to complete the task...this symbology of a society built on hierarchical principles was incorporated in the pattern pyramid, maybe nothing new for some.

The pattern of society was implemented by the EXTRATERRESTRIAL influence from the first pyramid and its partially completed foundation of the second.
The hierarchical society of Egypt then SPREAD to other civilizations as GOVERNMENTS in the societies and gradually evolved into the KINGSHIPS and MONARCHIES throughout the world.

As I know, the Greeks received much of their philosophy from Egypt,
but also the Greek alphabet was a spinoff from the Sumer alphabet of the Akkadians...thus the Greeks, being influenced from two different sources of ancient technologies ,became creative.
Creativity comes about from the merging of different ideas....and this led to the concepts of DEMOCRACY and the REPUBLIC as SOCIAL FORCES.