Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Heart shape in the grass

Hello everyone~ ah this is just something I experienced about a month ago & I still can't help but to think about it haha only because well, it was such a surprise to see. Well, in my yard there's some trees, they're not too big , they're like mini trees! I talk to them sometimes but there's one that I talk to the most. I asked the nature spirits if they could show me unconditional love & a sign that they're there. I really want to bond with nature spirits, although I am easily frightened. Few days passed & I kept going to the same spot. I started to give up on them that maybe it was silly of me to ask that of them. But then I saw a heart shape in the grass! A little patch of dirt was in the middle & the grass around it formed a heart! It was such a cute thing to see~. & then I noticed the tree that I talk to the most was full of lady bugs! I never noticed any ladybugs in that tree until now! & there was sooooo many! I don't know if that was sign, but it was truly beautiful :)! What do you all think?
Old 23-09-2014, 07:56 AM
That oneGuy

A Bond Beyond Acceptance

I have always felt that trees were caring and compassionate. They each stoically allow all life to bond with it. And from the sounds of it an expert of compassion has given you their "seal of approval." Congratulations. Also may the kindness that you share be felt by all. Continue your journey, please. Also, I too have one tree I can speak to more easily and feel a response more often. Unfortunately, I do not bond with the trees that protect my yard but rather the ones nearest to me. Any insight?

Best of wishes to you and your loved ones <3

P.S. I think the heart shape was not only your friends sign for respect for you but also an apology; for making you feel as if your effort was being wasted. More proof that trees care deeply for life.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have renewed hope. Life can coexist, for the benefit of all.

Side note: Trees are also the best listeners ;D
Old 24-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Raven Poet

Awww, Softheart - thank you for sharing this! What a lovely response from the Universe. The natural world is so compassionate and considerate, eh? And to think some humans think they have dominion over Nature ... ha ha ha! All the natural world wants to do is love us and take care of us like the beloved relations we are.
Old 25-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
Oh thank you all for responding! & yes it was definitely a wonderful response from the Universe! I hope to become closer & closer to nature!