Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Guide

Its nice to see so many caring individuals on the site. Everyone has given very good advice. The only thing I would add is that what ever you do or which ever method you use to try and pull yourself out of a depressive state, you must take action. you must discipline yourself so that you are continually taking positive steps towards a healthy state of being. There is no trick or magic pill that will cure your depression. You can take a pill to supress it, but it will not cure it. If it is your true intention to get better and you follow through with the advice given in this thread, I have no doubt you will eventually succeed. Good luck and make sure to post and let us know how you are doing.
Old 14-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
can put your name on my healing list if you'd like me to and do talk to your gp as wellxx
Old 14-09-2006, 08:17 PM
lickuid

Well, first let me wholeheartedly thank everyone for replying so quickly and in such abundance. I do think, however, that it
Old 14-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
you sound like someone with the weight of the world on their shoulders
1 focus on you and your family's future
2 don't worry too much about money things do tend to pan out 9 times out of ten
3 when you need to talk come here and pour it out, better out than in as they say
Old 14-09-2006, 09:00 PM
lickuid

daisy : better out than in, isn't that the truth... lol

Thanks
Old 14-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account
no problem, do i put you on my healing list???
Old 14-09-2006, 09:39 PM
bluespirit

You have a lot of pressure on your young shoulders and I know what that feels like because I went through the same when I was your age.
Sit down with your wife and have a good discussion between you and try to iron those problems out together. Pull together not against each other.
Take each problem as it comes,forget the rest until you sort one problem out at a time.
Make time if it is possible to relax on your own.
Good luck.
Old 14-09-2006, 10:07 PM
kundalini

I will assure you of one thing lickuid, you most definetely are not the only person who as felt like this. As daisy said, talk about your problems here if you find it therapeutic.

Don't let yourself get dragged down either by anything that as happened to you in the past either. Replace any negative thoughts of yourself and your past with positive thoughts about your future and yourself. I feel sure that this will create a flow of energy in your life that will be beneficial.

I hope this helps, Kundalini.
Old 14-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Master
oh, sweety, you do have the weight of the world on your shoulders! My dh is right there with you!

I know people are going to think I'm into advertising for this woman, but I'd like to suggested you read Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. A friend recommended it to me when I felt my world was falling apart, when my dh lost his job due to a back injury. It helped considerably and if your wife is willing, I'd have her read it too. When I was finished the book dh read it and it helped him too. It gave me a way to deal with all the anxiety I was experiencing and helped me regain some 'control.' If you look on half.com or ebay you can get it really cheap.
Old 14-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
i think you'll also find many 'sensitive' people are more prone to depression too, artists writers musicians all of them
Closed Thread