Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-03-2024, 07:08 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is this seeks to push responsibility for human atrocities on all offworld species.

-Sparrow
. But part of the reason human beings are so controlling/ruthless is because we have this reptilian/raptor DNA as part of us, not just Lyran, or am I wrong again
Old 27-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Master
Dear Bluefonsy,

That is another symptom of mind that seeks to shift blame away from self-responsibility.

The nature of DNA is that they are directly connected to your spirit and individual consciousness. They are receptors of information and their behaviour are overridden by new frequencies of information. This is how biological evolution actually occurs within different species; the information for evolution comes from mass consciousness, as well as from the spirit world, and the biological organism responds through changes in the DNA language.

How do you think you are able to look exactly the same as a disembodied soul as you do as a biological being? It is because the consciousness that forms the thought form of biology is the very same that creates the disembodied thought form.

Any changes to human DNA by extraterrestrials cannot persist against mass consciousness, for the thoughts and consciousness of individual souls overrides such changes.

It is for this reason that I illuminate to you how those in power, with this same knowledge, try to manipulate you by changing how mass consciousness thinks. The human species are so violent and regressive because they are being spoon fed harmful attitudes and beliefs, where you are encouraged to produce negative thought forms. These negative thought forms keep you prisoner in a repetitive cycle of self-destructive behaviour.

To change your DNA, evolve as a loving space exploring species, you have to dismantle this assault of negative indoctrination found in mass media, disinformation and staged world events. If the minority of good people continue to do good things, and release self-destructive thoughts, then this alone will have a significant influence on mass human consciousness.

With the greatest love in the Ultraverse.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-03-2024, 10:13 AM
Administrator
Well I couldn't agree more with that statemen if I has written it myself

Namaste
Old 27-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Master

Once again i say a big thank you to Sparrow for answering my questions but also a big thank you to the others that have joined in who are asking about the same things that I have been thinking about for years now but didn’t have others to talk to about it.

I have spent years going down so many “rabbit holes” trying to find out what the truth is about a lot of things especially what AnotherBob has been talking about and listening to their views has been heartening for me.

Ok back to Sparrow.

Do you think you could send a few really strong spirits down to the next game my team LFC are playing and ask them to kick in a few extra goals for us and perhaps nudge the other players out of our way. Now that would be much appreciated! (Just having a laugh).

You state……” As such, those beliefs served their purpose and can help you better comprehend further expansive concepts.”

Yep I get that.

And……..” You are not on Earth to learn lessons; what fun or purpose would that serve for the Prime Creator that already IS everything? Just ask any child what they would rather do; they want to play!” Post 3087

Yes I totally understand what you mean and yes it certainly makes sense.

But what about the Dalai Lama who we are told reincarnates over and over again. Or is that a different scenario altogether.

You state……” Who, in your present day, still has ultimate wealth and influence over government and institutions alike? Ask yourself how a militaristic rebellious movement of Jews, which was what Christianity first was, suddenly became a pacifist movement in the shadow of an oppressive Empire”

Yes I have spent the last few years looking into all of this and of course the answers are mostly horrifying and shocking. I still can’t get my head around of some of the things that I have discovered.

Thank you for your explanation of the Ley Lines. Yes I totally understand that you don’t want people relying on someone else for their answers. That is not what I want either but a little extra knowledge from a different perspective is extremely helpful imo

Can you tell me if there are any portals in Australia and if so where? Can you explain how they actually work (as simply as you can). Do they help space travellers to travel at the speed of light?

Many thanks
Old 27-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Master

Regarding Bluefonsy comments above.

You state……”You have many corrupt powerful people on the planet who commit great atrocities against animals, the environment and other humans. These people, afraid of karma, try to convince themselves that if they set up charities and perform good deeds in the public domain, that they will somehow beat the system in how they assume it works. They are greatly mistaken. In fact, the more they attempt to hide what they fear to be seen, the more it will hurt them when it is eventually revealed. It will be revealed.”

Yes, in my research I have found this to be totally correct especially the rich and powerful who set up charities. I feel I know who they are and found it horrendous what they have been doing and getting away with it for years.

However the problem is Sparrow, that when any brave person stands up and tries to expose these people, they end up dead, that is a “car accident” or they go missing and nobody knows where they are and some have had their families threatened as well. Even the media is owned by these powerful people who, as you say, spoon feed what they want us to hear, so it makes it really hard to get the truth out there. You have to be very brave to do so.

However there is a positive network out there pumping out the real truth in many countries but they can’t get their information on mainstream news/media.

I have also read that this positive network has taken out all the tunnels around the world that have been used for negative purposes and that they are now getting “on top of it all”. (I’m trying to be careful with the words that I use re this topic because I don’t want to cause an uproar) but I’m sure you, and many others will understand what I’m referring to.

So can you think of any way that can help get the message out about what is really happening and how to reach more people and of course create a positive outlook.

Many thanks.

You say the ETs want to work with our Governments but most of our Governments are corrupt, greedy and self serving imo so I can’t see how that would work. Ok maybe there are a few people in some Governments might be decent but most people just don’t trust Goverments anymore, so wondering how you think that would work.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Experiencer

Channeling

Over the last few years there seems to have been an avalanche of various non-corporeal entities and extraterrestrials communicating through humans. Some of the more well-known include Bashar (Daryl Anka), the Guides (Paul Selig), the Angelics (Anne Tucker), and numerous others scattered throughout YouTube, etc.. Perhaps some of the misperceptions about dimensions and densities, for example, might be attributed to these disembodied voices and the "information" they relay. It is also possible, as has been claimed by certain observers, that the voices are not necessarily who and what they claim to be, but rather are involved in a deception (Courtney Brown). Even here at this forum there are sub-forums dedicated to Channeling, and so any clarification you can provide on the channeling phenomena would be appreciated.

As always, deep and loving gratitude for your generous regard!

__/\__
Old 27-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Experiencer

To the question of Jesus' existence, I will share that Nanci Danison, who experienced what has been designated as a "transcendental" NDE, reported that while she was merged with Source, she was shown a documentary type saga of how the western religion called Christianity was formed. As a Catholic, she was surprised to learn that he was not an historical person per se, but rather a composite of several characters of the times, such as Appolonius of Tyana. She wrote an interesting book based on this, called "Backwards Beliefs". I find her reports compelling. What comes up for me, after investigating the matter and its ramifications, has called into question exactly who or what energy were the famous visionary and mystic saints enraptured with, who portrayed himself in their visions and raptures as Jesus? Is it an archetype which mass consciousness has somehow called into form, appearing as a life-like mirage? Likewise, is it an ET or some other spirit being who greets people in the afterlife, posing as their image of Jesus to comfort them, or is it a mere mental projection based on the person's particular conditioning, who just as easily could manifest as an angel, their parent, or uncle they never met? In any case, I appreciate Sparrow's gentle treatment of the topic, although I feel the truth should come out, at least here where there is some preparation. Personally, the message of love is really what is most important, regardless of the reputed source, and that is the true legacy and destiny of the Christ Light within my own heart. Beyond that, I'm with Dylan when he said: "Don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

__/\__
Old 27-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Master

AnotherBob #3097

Yes that is exactly what has concerned me as well regarding channelling. We just dont know who or what is coming thru. I guess we just have to go on our intuition. I’m must admit I am very sceptical.

I don’t recognise any of the channellers that you mention Bob but i have been to a channelling of Kryon here in Australia and as I am a “feeling” person I must say that I didn’t feel anything at all. Others did, so maybe the problem might have been mine. I don’t know.

I do feel that Edgar Cayce was the real thing, even tho its hard to understand some of his readings.

I’ve listened to a lot of Delores Cannons videos and I also feel that she was the real deal as well.

Perhaps Sparrow can give us some clarification.
Old 27-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Master

AnotherBob #3098

Yes I would like to know about the same thing as well, regarding Jesus.

I’ve checked out Josephus Flavius as Sparrow recommended but nothing jumps out at me except that I didn’t know that he had a brother called “James the Just”.
Old 28-03-2024, 07:44 AM
Pathfinder

Jesus ‘feels’ kind of legit to me. My thinking mind doesn’t know the ins and outs of all the specifics. I don’t think it’s literally possible to die for someone’s sins. Obviously the religion that arose many years after his death was a heavily manipulated construct, and yet Jesus influence seems to have broken through this, and the spirit of rebelliousness. I think the French and American revolutions owe to the rebellious nature of Jesus and those early militant Jews. I’d be curious to know what a world without Christianity would be like. I have heard it said that if cleopatra had not lost to the Roman Empire we would be living in a space age by now as the Greco-Kemetic civilisation would have really taken off. Would the developments in human rights, compassionate politics and freedom have flourished without a Jesus based religion?