Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-11-2020, 09:56 AM
Seeker

Afterlife / Thanks for your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
[center]

Once again I bring to light the subject of the afterlife, as it has been called. So too it is again I attempt to alleviate fears, strengthen faith and aspire courage in what I hope will be a useful thread. I will attempt to address common questions individuals have asked me, with insight and perspective from my inner and inter-dimensional council.

I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does. But I bring to you reflections of my spirit and my soul through the wisdom and knowledge I have to share as a spirit guide. My experience of what truth is originates from the vantage point of my current experience and awareness. Your own truth lies in the realms of your own experience, through your own eyes, within your own soul understanding. I will not answer questions from the resource of books or videos since this simply would be somebody else’s beliefs. Knowing something to be true does not require the beliefs of others, for there is no doubt present. What is left is an innate desire to share it so that a deeper connection is forged with the universe.

I write from my perspective of spiritual truths and mechanics that appear to me from my own state of understanding. Not from my human mind or from human belief, but from a state of awareness and observation imprinted in me by my time within the spirit realms. Spiritual truths - those that exist whether you believe in them or not, have a very specific resonance which can be identified within you. You can acknowledge this through how something makes you feel, how your energy responds. I am not speaking of emotions or thoughts, but of feelings of intuition and soul wisdom.

I may not explain things perfectly, and can understand the human languages can sometimes be very restricting and prone to misinterpretation. Or at least, when speaking of the spirit world, words can only paint a certain fraction of the fullness of its true nature. For it is so that to truly understand, you have to see it, experience it, and know it, for yourself. I can only show you the door.

I write this thread here, that I may speak and paint some words for those who to come to them, that they may reflect on their meaning in their own way. And with them, through what I share, others may aspire to look within to discover their own truth. For the answers I provide are truly available for everyone, when you heart is in the right place.

-----------
Spirit Guide Sparrow,
I have read through several of your posts and really enjoy reading and contemplating your visions and beliefs. Thanks

I have been a life long seeker and believer of "just things I felt within" re the spiritual world. In childhood I read Jeanne Dixon, Ruth Montgomery, Jane Roberts (Seth Series) etc and seeking some communication/signal from loved ones that passed. Now as I am older, I want that more than ever- it just doesn't happen or I do not know how to open up those channels?

Thank you again for your posts.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

onehope you may find this relevant:

Spirit Communication
by Sparrow

To verify the veracity of spirit communication you would wish to ask questions which you would normally not be able to answer yourself through your own conscious memory of experience or learned source (books). You would seek an answer which could not be formulated in accuracy from your own mind, but would have to come from an external perspective and source of experience you have not had. The question you pose must be adequate to facilitate an answer in return which can be verified by other people or professional sources in the field of which you are inquiring. So, if you are asking a question about space, you would ask something which could be verified by an existing reliable source such as NASA, or other space research facility. Or more simply done, have another person sit with you during your channeling and ask your spirit source something about that person which only that person could verify. This may come in the form of words, of visions or of sensations in your own physical organism.

You will also wish to look out for synchronicities and other signs of verification. You may ask for example, a sign or synchronicity to be placed before you in your day ahead which cannot easily be dismissed or interpreted as your own energy doing it. For example, if you are channelling a loved one, ask them to place something in front of you during your day which holds significant personal meaning to do with that spirit or their physical life. Do not make it too difficult for them by requesting to hear their favourite song, or something difficult to facilitate in such short notice. Ask for a sign, but be passive in your approach of your day when expecting it. Do not go looking for it at every turn, just allow it to capture your attention by itself in its own way.

Understand, just because you may appear to be channeling a spirit, and that may seem very genuine, it is not to say they are contacting you from the higher realms of love and light within the halls of information; for they may actually be Earthbound – which they presume from their perspective is what the spirit world is. They may actually be a life form from your own universe, or one parallel in the same physical space, but interact with you as if they are from the spirit world – when it is simply you cannot perceive them. Just because you cannot see something, do not immediately presume the source to be from the spirit world of love and light. No genuine spirit in the spirit realm of love and light will ever claim some grand persona of distinction or power, and will never claim to be an ascended master or any such hierarchical status; for in the planes of light there is no need for such distinctions. In fact they cannot exist there for one dissolves such attitudes of mind and personal ego before they can access true wisdom and One-ness.

Do not be afraid to ask your channeled source for verification, they are already aware and prepared that you will ask this. In fact they will often be enthusiastic to facilitate some form of proof of an afterlife for you, which would then relieve some of your own fears in the process.

What you must remember about spirit communication is that the information is only as accurate as is the human instrument in their efficient receptivity, and as is the spirit communicator informed within their present state of consciousness, regardless if they are of the spirit world. Even those in spirit can retain bias and adopted perspective in their pursuits and personas. This will help to explain why information from the spirit world can be different, for different beings have different accesses of information, as well as different approaches of obtaining information. An extraterrestrial guide, or a terrestrial animal guide for example will have a different perspective and approach of information than a human guide, because they will be coming from a different origin of perspective, and may often times have different value systems.

As with all sources, including this one you are reading now, you must scrutinise with utmost diligence of your inner heart council and believe only what your heart knows to be true.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:26 PM
Experiencer

Additional material from Sparrow on topic:

For you to speak to your loved ones you must accept and trust consciousness as a form of real tangible technology, just as you would your physical telephone apparatus. As you would raise and hold your telephone to begin any communication, so too you must raise and hold your intention within consciousness to communicate. As you would speak through this physical apparatus to someone far away, so too through the apparatus of your consciousness speak through it to those you perceive to be elsewhere. As with your telephone, you personally do not have to know how the process works for you to successfully make contact with an individual assigned to a specific dialled number. In the same respect, you do not have to know how the process works within and through your own consciousness, for it is a precreated mechanism and function of the universe. All you need is the number to whom you aspire to speak. In terms of consciousness that unique number is the oscillatory vibration of a specific being; their unique energy signature. You will know their specific energy signature if they are a loved one. You can know it simply by placing an image of them within your mind and allowing yourself to experience their personality through your memory of them. This image within your mind will act as a key to open the door to communication. This memory of them will act as a specific number for you to connect to through your consciousness. Relay your words and feelings that you may have directly inward, and outward should you feel compelled, to the energy of that loved one you have retained in memory. The memory of the person within your consciousness is far more than simply a memory. Every memory you have exists and expands beyond time and space as you understand and experience it, as such, this means you can always connect and gain access to all things in memory regardless of any time and space you presume there is between you. When you access something within your memory you are actually making a connection to the spirit essence of it, because your very memory of it has allowed you and it, or they, to become as one. They are a part of you, as you are a part of them, forever. As it is said, those you have loved and lost are never truly gone, for as long as they are remembered.
Old 26-11-2020, 07:16 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Additional material from Sparrow on topic:

For you to speak to your loved ones you must accept and trust consciousness as a form of real tangible technology,
just as you would your physical telephone apparatus.
As you would raise and hold your telephone to begin any communication, so too,
you must raise and hold your intention within consciousness to communicate.
As you would speak through this physical apparatus to someone far away,
so too through the apparatus of your consciousness speak through it to those you perceive to be elsewhere.
As with your telephone, you personally do not have to know how the process works for you
to successfully make contact with an individual assigned to a specific dialed number.
In the same respect, you do not have to know how the process works within and
through your own consciousness, for it is a precreated mechanism and function of the universe.
All you need is the number to whom you aspire to speak.
In terms of consciousness that unique
number is the oscillatory vibration of a specific being; their unique energy signature.
You will know their specific energy signature if they are a loved one. You can know it simply by placing
an image of them within your mind and allowing yourself to experience their personality through your memory of them.
This image within your mind will act as a key to open the door to communication.

This memory of them will act as a specific number for you to connect to through your consciousness.
Relay your words and feelings that you may have directly inward, and outward should you feel compelled,

\to the energy of that loved one
you have retained in memory.
The memory of the person within your consciousness is far more than simply a memory.

Every memory you have exists and expands beyond time and space as you understand and experience it, as such,
this means you can always connect and gain
access to all things in memory regardless of any time and space you presume there is between you.
When you access something within your memory you are actually making a connection to the spirit essence of it,
because your very memory of it has allowed you and it, or they, to become as one.
They are a part of you, as you are a part of them, forever.
As it is said, those you have loved and
lost are never truly gone, for as long as they are remembered.
Very true. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-11-2020, 11:05 AM
Legrand

Anyone knows where is Sparrow?

I miss him.
Old 26-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account
He appears to be away on one of his aperiodic absences.
Old 26-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Youtube Channel

Hello Sparrow,

I was unable to contact you privately in order to ask for permission.
I have been inspired to share your writings on youtube. I used a text to speech web application that converts any written text into spoken words. The purpose of creating this youtube channel is to share your unique insights.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Channel Name: Surge Of Light
Old 27-11-2020, 02:32 AM
Master
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.
I would be very interested to know any thing you had to say about what is commonly known in the spiritual community/movement as energy vampires.
I have been with people and
Afterwards I have felt drained .
And the next day depressed as if they drained my energy
Ive got a feeling you may have a different take/view point on this.
Much love

Im going to move this to
common questions about life
as Native Spirit has asked us
to keep to the topic of death
and the after life.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 27-11-2020 at 03:37 AM.
Old 27-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account
For those who don't know, or have forgotten, the origin of this thread.....

03-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Spirit Guide Sparrow
Master

Common Questions About The Afterlife

Common questions about the afterlifehttps://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=3848&page=262

Sparrow's thread is just over 10 years old!
Old 18-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Master
Dear Sparrow i really relate
to everything you say and
you are the only person who
has described/ explained the
after life to me.
Yes there is a but.
You said that if you save
the life of an insect instead of killing it,.when you pass over
to the spirit world it will appear
to you and thank you.
I will have lots of these
encounters as I can not kill
insects or vermin unless it is absolutely necessary to remove them from my home.
I find if i gentley place a clean empty honey jar
in front of a spider for
Instance it will walk
Into the jar
I just find it difficult to get
my head around why be
an insect when you can be a human being.
I know i do not have any idea
what it's like to be an insect but this is the only thing i am confused about on reading
your words.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 19-12-2020 at 04:03 AM.