Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Want to share with you this

Halo,

I want to share with you this video about a miraculous christian woman around whom a wonder takes place in our times. It is a woman who lives in damascus (Syria) and gets healing oil from her skin, visions from Jesus and has a message to all of us. Also the Icon in her home produces this oil on her prayer and the prayers of the visitors of her house.

This is a christian orthodox-catholic wonder, recognized(or almost) by the church and some church leaders. The miraculous woman travels in every city in the world if she is invited by a bishop.

youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, part 11, part 12

When it comes to my personal belief I also belief in reincarnation. I remember to have met this woman in one of my former lifes. This is the only connection I know the wonder is true.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
Halo,

I want to share with you this video about a miraculous christian woman around whom a wonder takes place in our times. It is a woman who lives in damascus (Syria) and gets healing oil from her skin, visions from Jesus and has a message to all of us. Also the Icon in her home produces this oil on her prayer and the prayers of the visitors of her house.

This is a christian orthodox-catholic wonder, recognized(or almost) by the church and some church leaders. The miraculous woman travels in every city in the world if she is invited by a bishop.

When it comes to my personal belief I also belief in reincarnation. I remember to have met this woman in one of my former lifes. This is the only connection I know the wonder is true.

I saw a testimoney with a Bible that gives oil, I am very skeptic when it comes to these things, they can be true or not, but how do I know it is from God...

The bible says nothing about reincarnation, why would you believe in such things? You would not know about reincarnation if others would have kept their idea for themselves, even when the Bible was put together, they tried to bring their gnostic beliefs into it.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I saw a testimoney with a Bible that gives oil, I am very skeptic when it comes to these things, they can be true or not, but how do I know it is from God...

The bible says nothing about reincarnation, why would you believe in such things? You would not know about reincarnation if others would have kept their idea for themselves, even when the Bible was put together, they tried to bring their gnostic beliefs into it.

The early Chhrch Fathers believed in Reincarnation very much so, and it is shown in their Prayers and Hymns, put your dc comics aside and research.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

Issues of reincarnation, (just as with that of evolution), are not so cut and dry as many believers claim.
For one, Mathew, Mark, and Luke in the new testament, record Jesus' words about John the Baptist being the return of Elijah, as prophesied in Malachi of the old testament.
However, since Elijah didn't experience death before being transcended, is it reincarnation?
Either way the things of Spirit, and eternity, shouldn't be thought of as so "concrete" (hard and fast) as material things.

Time, and that within time, is comparitively insignificant, regarding a greater reality of eternity, or timelessness.

Believers ought to educate themselves on what science has been bringing out about the greater reality of things since Einstein.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Issues of reincarnation, just as with that of evolution, are not so cut and dry as many believers claim.
For one, Mathew, Mark, and Luke in the new testament record Jesus' words about John the Baptist being the return of Elijah as prophesied in Malachi of the old testament.

Yes, but He wasn't that Elijah, who was taken by God to Heaven ( he did not die, so, no reincarnation ), the real Elijah is going to appear at the end of the world, many scholars agree that both Moses and Elijah are going to be the two witnesses that appear in the Book of Revelations.

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

You see, big difference, John the Baptist was like Elijah, not Elijah, these are his words.

John 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The early Chhrch Fathers believed in Reincarnation very much so, and it is shown in their Prayers and Hymns, put your dc comics aside and research.

That's because at the beginning there were some who tried to bring their gnostic beliefs into the Bible...
Old 14-01-2019, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Halo,

Talk about gullible, and then some!
Old 14-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Yes it seems to me like this. This could be true. Because God himself told me about reincarnation. I never believed in this stuff and never wanted to hear people talking about this. I was a straight christian until I started asking God questions. Maybe this is simply common sense to believe in such things.

And certainly I would not start to believe in reincarnation just because other humans talk about this.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

@SimpleMan God is not a book and not bound by a book. He is greater and invites you to your own journey with him.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Yes it seems to me like this. This could be true. Because God himself told me about reincarnation. I never believed in this stuff and never wanted to hear people talking about this. I was a straight christian until I started asking God questions. Maybe this is simply common sense to believe in such things.

And certainly I would not start to believe in reincarnation just because other humans talk about this.

How do you know it was God? You understand that with reincarnation the whole Bible can be ignored? No need for salvation, no need for Christ, you can save yourself, there are no such things as sin, hell, repentance etc.Reincarnation came from hinduism and other occult teachings, the jews ( the ones that still listen to God's Word ) don't believe in reincarnation and remember, God spoke with them first, directly, then, with the rest of the world.You will end up believing that Lucifer is the true God, because at the source of all these teachings you will find him.