Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 08:48 AM
dreamer

The excellent example of Jose Mourinho...

As the wise man spoke Jose listened:

"Do you notice that as you commit to make changes within yourself the whole world changes around you? You were always in control Jose, this is your dream you were just lost in forgetfulness which led you to drive erratically, and just look at the ramafications around the globe - that war is the war in your own mind between left and right and it is played out at every level from your home to the world and higher. It is all a metaphor for your own state of soul Jose - all you need to do is take control and make it all better, your thoughts become your reality you are the writer of your own movie, you are the special one"

With that Jose left, he knew what he was going to do - within 3 years he had won the European cup and had become a millionaire.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:13 PM
janspirit

Talking

Dear dreamer

that is truly excellent... wonder if that wise man spoke to Alex Ferguson around 99 when Man U won the triple...?!! (no bias intended being a Man U fan an' all...lol)

janspirit x
Old 12-03-2007, 04:37 PM
dreamer

Naah, the same principals were at work but I don't think Sir Alex is as explicitly aware of the "science" behind it - I may be wrong, run in the right circles and you are bound to become aware of these things, being open minded enough to push it to the limits a different matter though. I always wondered about Alan Shearer though, always calling himself Alan Shearer instead of me or I, maybe there was more to it than footballer speak huh? The queen knows, calling herself One and we, i wonder what deeds she or her circle maybe intended leaving no trace??
Old 12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
kundalini

Hey dreamer, is that seriously a true story about Jose Mourhino?

Janspirit, I'm a Man United fan too! Come on you Reds, lol!

K.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:02 PM
dreamer

I don't know if its true to be honest, hey i'm a united fan too although only occassionally nowadays, used to be a season ticket holder too.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:10 PM
kundalini

Ah well interesting story nevertheless and a very good reminder of the Law Of Attraction or could that be the 'Law Of Self Empowerment'...? ;)

Anyway, yeah, United are having an excellent season and depending on how results go, Chelsea and United could well end up meeting each other on FA Cup Final Day...

K.
Old 13-03-2007, 05:13 PM
janspirit

Talking

Hi

Used to go and watch Man U in the Stretford End in the 70s when u had to stand up!!! I couldn't see much just Georgie Best's legs... and whoooooh they were worth seeing lOL

Watched a lot of football in late 90s, gone off it a bit now... but i do like to watch a good game if u know what i mean...
don't mind who wins the premiership really, if theyre a good team...

Sven was into all sorts like Jose wasn't he? ...didnt do him much good eh??!

love n light
n footballs

jan x
Old 13-03-2007, 07:40 PM
dreamer

Hey Jan,

I suspect Sven had a less focused mind than Jose does lol. Yeh I sort of lost interest when Eric left, finally giving up going in 99, just before the treble - theres ingratitude for you lol.
Closed Thread