Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-12-2014, 02:08 PM
DontLetThemIn

My first astral projection!

So I have been trying to astral project recently but never had any luck..
I decided to stop trying. Well here recently

I was tired and groggy yesterday morning, so i layed down to take a nap. I felt really relaxed yet aware. So as my eyes were closed, I felt vibrations but was too tired to stop it. So I let it happen. Then i felt this "disconnecting/stepping away feeling" tho all i saw was darkness- it was different than before.. almost like my mind "stepped into"a different darkness. Then I was in a room, like a kitchen and I thought "Oh ****.. I think I did it!" I flipped a light switch and noticed i moved through it but got "excited" so I started to feel my astral body pull back into my physical body.

So for some reason (I was aware) I shouted "clarity now" but nothing- i was going back. So i thought "Oh, wow, Im not lucid, i should know this wont stop it!" So i attempted to hug the wall.. Yea yea I know, it was more of an impulse thing... Well as soon as I got near the wall I was back in my body an starting a normal dream...

Hahaha, So i managed to do it all wrong, it happened spontaneously and with out effort.. Next time I know what NOT to do ahaha.
Any thoughts?
Old 05-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Seeker

I had my first astral experience less than a week ago too and I was not expecting it either. It seems letting go and just being yourself, not trying to force it will let it happen in its own time.

Key thing is staying calm and realizing where you are.

One love