Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-12-2014, 05:04 AM
KrisMarie716

Cat New and looking for conversation

Hi, I used to be active on this site but lost my energy because of life stresses. I don't know if energy is the right word but I feel I have been drained of all of it. I am looking to spark something inside me that I have lost and I am looking to old interests and I was pretty into learning astral projection. I have had lucid dreams a few times and also sleep paralysis twice. That is as far as I got before my life "froze." Anyway I am new here again and am just looking for people to talk to. I am very interested in learning and am open minded to new ideas. I want to start back on my path of experiencing projecting one day. I am 30 now and it sounds like it gets harder as we get older so any help would be great. I think I am blocked by stress and have started the lovely habit of clenching my jaw because of it. I just want to let go and escape. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read my rambling.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMarie716
Hi, I used to be active on this site but lost my energy because of life stresses. I don't know if energy is the right word but I feel I have been drained of all of it.

I think everyone has experienced this or something similar. I think that sometimes it's the Universe helping us back off for a while (for reasons unknown to us).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMarie716
Anyway I am new here again and am just looking for people to talk to. I am very interested in learning and am open minded to new ideas. I want to start back on my path of experiencing projecting one day. I am 30 now and it sounds like it gets harder as we get older so any help would be great. I think I am blocked by stress and have started the lovely habit of clenching my jaw because of it.

Do you have a meditation practice? If not, think about starting one. It's easy if you do it your own way. There isn't one right way. When it comes to meditation, one size does not fit all.

And maybe finding or creating a brief affirmation that you can repeat aloud or to yourself throughout the day might help. (I had a friend who, many years ago, repeated, "I am loopy happy!" to herself over and over for several weeks. Her life took a huge and unexpected turn for the better and quite quickly, she really was "loopy happy".)

I developed the lovely habit of jaw-clenching in my sleep when my life was very stressful. I'd wake up with horrendous headaches. But nothing stays the same and when I took charge of my life again (after a long illness), the jaw thing faded away. Point is, I know how you feel in that regard.

Peace and blessings.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Master

On the energy you might try the circulation of white light , its easy to find , and I have some posts on it on this forum . You might also check some of the other a.p. forums that I posted links to in the links sec. of this forum .
Old 08-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Hi Kris! Which techniques do you prefer in venturing into AP? There are the dream induced AP, where you AP from an increase in awareness during your lucid dream. And there is the wake induced AP, in which you relax your body or put your body to sleep while maintaining your consciousness awake.