Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Pathfinder

Automatic writing guidance?

So I've been doing it for a few years now and I quite enjoy it, it's just that some of the messages that come out of it seem to be a bit strange or atleast not very straightforward.

Here's my latest one:

Storm the castle, waste removal, burgeoning leech, aggravated assault, robbery in progress, succumb to dynasty, roll on forward crack the code, fortune 500, tip the scale, fortunate parade
end of time, tracking taught, pass the bill, caution scheme, alaska trial, finish the feast.

???

I get some of it, I need to do some housecleaning. Thanks, spirit. But the other stuff?

When you do this are your messages in some way similair or do they come out like clear sentences because if so, I'm jealous lol
Old 21-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Master

It sounds to me like your channel keeps changing (like on the TV remote).

I get complete sentences. I don't know why, it just always has been that way.

Do you ask for a higher guide? There are lower level entities that will mess with you. I don't know it that is what is happening, or you are channeling a robbery in progress...

You can ask and allow yourself only to speak to a higher guide, and the lower level entities can't get through. I also surround myself in a bubble of the White Light of the Holy Spirit (because I feel like it should be a sacred place) and I ask that my guides help keep the bubble I am in my sacred place.

I have just had a channeling where the other side said its good to have gatekeeper, so you can ask and allow for one of those. They will help to keep the lower level entities out. I'm not saying that is what is happening, but it does seem rather random.

Hope this helps.
Old 30-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Henri77

Sounds like a beatnik poet to me. (really) are you channeling Jack Kerouac?
Might be the next wave in poetry!!!

I'd written "inspired poetry" decades ago, yet it was still somewhat coherent, though fragmented compared to prose.
Sorta mental imagery straight from the cortex,,,,,
Old 30-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Avalancediscoverer

maybe these are just your subconscious thoughts?
Old 30-09-2012, 06:59 PM
SaraSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
So I've been doing it for a few years now and I quite enjoy it, it's just that some of the messages that come out of it seem to be a bit strange or atleast not very straightforward.

Here's my latest one:

Storm the castle, waste removal, burgeoning leech, aggravated assault, robbery in progress, succumb to dynasty, roll on forward crack the code, fortune 500, tip the scale, fortunate parade
end of time, tracking taught, pass the bill, caution scheme, alaska trial, finish the feast.

???

I get some of it, I need to do some housecleaning. Thanks, spirit. But the other stuff?

When you do this are your messages in some way similair or do they come out like clear sentences because if so, I'm jealous lol

Reading this, is like you are getting 'clues' that relate to you personally from your guide. Guides are great at making messages tough to understand sometimes I think that is for the express purpose of making us take the time to really think what it means for us and to see what we need to do as guidance on our path

You-Storm the castle-Take Action,Results in getting rid of issues/things not needed
- waste removal-spiritual cleansing,
burgeoning leech-someone/thing that was a huge burden you needed to be rid of.
aggravated assault-pay attention to negativity from others
, robbery in progress-by not doing the above you are being robbed of peace of mind being held back
, succumb to dynasty-be free to follow what your heart and soul tell you as you are guided to get to where you should be,
roll on forward-keep on working in this
crack the code-being aware of changes you need to make for your self and things/people you need to let go of,
fortune 500-being free reap the rewards/personally and spiritually,
tip the scale-make these changes in your favor,
fortunate parade- you will see/be successful
end of time-it is time to act,
tracking taught-you possess the wisdom within from lessons learned in the past and guidance you have been given,
pass the bill-letting go,
caution scheme-do so (the above) cautiously without causing problems or negativity from others because of your decisions and changes you make for yourself.,
alaska trial-being open to things totally foreign or seemed to be there but our of your grasp in your mind.,
finish the feast-reap the rewards and successes you see having made the changes, decisions and realizations you have come to that will help you in the future..

I hope some of this resonates with you. I used to get things like this a few words that would make me take notice and try figure out 'where did that come from?' Then I used to doodle and would end up with images, like autodrawing, I would get faces usually of guides or loved ones past and get information with them for people I knew on a site I belonged to a few years ago. In January I suddenly started writing which I realized was autowriting and ended up with a lengthy message much to my surprise...lol. I posted it under the 'channeling thread', it was quite spontaneous and I havent had any since. I guess we need to conciously ask our guides to give us these messages and also ask for clarity and be ready to focus and let them come through so we can interpret them ourselves or sometimes we will be meant to ask for help from others.

good luck!!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSeeker
Reading this, is like you are getting 'clues' that relate to you personally from your guide. Guides are great at making messages tough to understand sometimes I think that is for the express purpose of making us take the time to really think what it means for us and to see what we need to do as guidance on our path

You-Storm the castle-Take Action,Results in getting rid of issues/things not needed
- waste removal-spiritual cleansing,
burgeoning leech-someone/thing that was a huge burden you needed to be rid of.
aggravated assault-pay attention to negativity from others
, robbery in progress-by not doing the above you are being robbed of peace of mind being held back
, succumb to dynasty-be free to follow what your heart and soul tell you as you are guided to get to where you should be,
roll on forward-keep on working in this
crack the code-being aware of changes you need to make for your self and things/people you need to let go of,
fortune 500-being free reap the rewards/personally and spiritually,
tip the scale-make these changes in your favor,
fortunate parade- you will see/be successful
end of time-it is time to act,
tracking taught-you possess the wisdom within from lessons learned in the past and guidance you have been given,
pass the bill-letting go,
caution scheme-do so (the above) cautiously without causing problems or negativity from others because of your decisions and changes you make for yourself.,
alaska trial-being open to things totally foreign or seemed to be there but our of your grasp in your mind.,
finish the feast-reap the rewards and successes you see having made the changes, decisions and realizations you have come to that will help you in the future..

I hope some of this resonates with you. I used to get things like this a few words that would make me take notice and try figure out 'where did that come from?' Then I used to doodle and would end up with images, like autodrawing, I would get faces usually of guides or loved ones past and get information with them for people I knew on a site I belonged to a few years ago. In January I suddenly started writing which I realized was autowriting and ended up with a lengthy message much to my surprise...lol. I posted it under the 'channeling thread', it was quite spontaneous and I havent had any since. I guess we need to conciously ask our guides to give us these messages and also ask for clarity and be ready to focus and let them come through so we can interpret them ourselves or sometimes we will be meant to ask for help from others.

good luck!!

Wow! That was a really awesome answer.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:45 PM
SaraSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
It sounds to me like your channel keeps changing (like on the TV remote).

I get complete sentences. I don't know why, it just always has been that way.

Do you ask for a higher guide? There are lower level entities that will mess with you. I don't know it that is what is happening, or you are channeling a robbery in progress...

You can ask and allow yourself only to speak to a higher guide, and the lower level entities can't get through. I also surround myself in a bubble of the White Light of the Holy Spirit (because I feel like it should be a sacred place) and I ask that my guides help keep the bubble I am in my sacred place.

I have just had a channeling where the other side said its good to have gatekeeper, so you can ask and allow for one of those. They will help to keep the lower level entities out. I'm not saying that is what is happening, but it does seem rather random.

Hope this helps.

Your answer is also very insightful Nameless, definitely ask for clarity through you higher guide and surround with the white light which truely is a sacred place. It not only helps me focus, connect and receive but also helps me trust what I do receive.

Sometimes those "one liner's" can really tell us a lot! It does help to ask other's what they feel it means because often we are focused on a certain thing and try to apply it to one issue or circumstance, when it may mean something totally different.

I know I need help sometimes because I have problems with Meditating or even Clearing my mind there is always so much going on in my life with foster kids that's a lot of noise and it ain't 'white' lol.