Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology
The being I channel, I call him my spirit guide says that there isn't anything to worry about, he doesn't tell me anymore because "something can't happen before its supposed to happen"

So I'm wondering what does your guide tell you about this year?
Will there be an evolution in consciousness? Will there be disasters? Or is it going to be another year like all the others?

These are something that im understanding spiritually will be issues..

Natural occurrences--overall we do have a problem with earth.. but, earth isnt the only planet that is slowly dying..
Bacteria and viruses -- getting stronger.. antibiotics not being able to cure
Animal Aggression-- animals attacking.. no rhyme or reason
Human behavior-- more aggressive..unbelievable acts..

No timeframe

Economy gets better five years from jan 2013.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 20-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Master

.. I posted already in the channeled messages section..from silience though this voice is deeper and different... but feel told to post this:

I will never be your only source.
I am not you
Thus I am different.
who am I, you ask?
I am Difference.
What shall come is not unexpected.
It is different..
Like magic, you can ask for one thing
And get the same result a different way.
Thus we all Expect.
And I laugh,
For we all expect Differently.
But the ultimate Expectation is that things will be Different.
Every Day things are Different.
Look at You yesterday.
And see what is Different from today.
Now you see this.
Now look at others.
They may not Seem Different.
But remember how different only you were from yesterday.
Then realize how much they may be different as well.
Realize that not just every Day, But Every Moment
The world changes.
I am Difference,
For there is no conformity in Difference.
Difference is Change

Love,
Difference

.. I guess this is from "Difference" :) a message for all of us.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Master

Rings truth to me. Very beautifully gentle. Thank you.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:33 AM
justme_jebba

greetings, i dont know if it is a channel guiding or a response of urgency or how the world is acting in regards to disasters and wars, but lately i been urging to prepare for any disaster, since theres been recent earth tremors here in near melbourne, i just find myself doing that, gathering survival for like camping in case house gets damage next time...but i have had channelling before but im unsure of this action
Old 17-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Toolite

I think everything is about awareness..So if a warning comes thru on tv.. listen and make sure you are prepared..Where some hear the warnings and ignore them which I dont think is good.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 19-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Master
It is all bull **** because there are so many calenders around the world how do we even know this was the 2012 that the Mayans talked about? Besides the Mayans were not a successful civilization and their astrological findings can be equaled to today. That being said, they were extremely intelligent and gifted astronomers and so were many ancient civilizations which people think broke off when Atlantis sunk. The Mayans were simply describing an event that happens every 25,000 years in our galaxy. Perhaps it will open up new doorways or portals for the future for new things but other than that they never said what 2012 was about. It just ended their calender and their civilization was killed off and all their prophecies for their civilization were null and void.

David Wilcock's 2012 is bogus. Dolores Cannon's 2012 Earth- 5D is so disgustingly absurd. Live for today and be happy.