Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Ascender
I should add to not let her spirit cling to you if she chooses not to go. Keep the thought as a available option for her, but imagine closing the door on her path comming from you. Signifying "you have done what you can and now your done". I was taught the door trick I think on this forum and has been a great help ever since.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Trieah

I've actually assisted hundreds, if not thousands of lost souls with crossing over into the Light. You do not want her to become attached to you, just by showing her love. If she feels you are her only hope for finding the love she's been looking for, she may not leave you and become attached to your aura. The biggest problem with having lost souls attach themselves to you, is that eventually all their "negative" emotions that is keeping them "lost", will start to effect you! She must realize that going into the Light, is the best place for her to find all the unconditional love and healing she will ever need.

Talk to the girl out loud and tell her to look for the brightest light she's ever seen, but it won't hurt her eyes to look into it. The Light will always be there, it's just that some lost souls can't see it right off the bat. It's kind of like having tunnel vision, because their emotional state of mind is so distraught, that they don't even notice that the Light was waiting for them the whole time.

Tell her that she needs to walk into the Light and that all those who love her will be waiting for her. If she seems afraid, tell her that she can call out to anyone that she knows who loves her, to come meet her at the Light. It can be her grandmother, her guide, her guardian angel, a beloved pet, anyone whom she feels safe with. Tell her they will come as soon as she calls out for them, and they will take her hand and lead her into the Light.

If she still seems hesitant, you can even ask for someone to come to the Light to meet her. Give her every assurance that she will be safe and loved inside the Light. Just make sure she goes into the Light, and don't try to be the love she's been looking for, by offering her your love. Trust me, you don't want to become her crutch to finding the real source of unconditional love and healing from the Light. If you want, you can tell her that she's more then welcome to come back and visit with you, BUT ONLY AFTER she's gone into the Light and has been healed of all her negative emotions.

And one more thing. There is a chance that once you help this lost soul cross over, others may come to you as well, because they will be drawn to your energy as someone who can help them. This can be both a good thing and a bad thing. If you want to continue helping lost souls, I can help show you the ropes. But there are a lot of things to consider before jumping into something like this. If this is something you'd seriously want to do, then lets talk in private. But if you don't want to get involved, or just don't want to get too deeply involved, then you will need to set up boundaries. I can show you how to do that as well.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Henri77

I've taken part in many rescue circles when I belonged to a spiritualist church, but our minister handled the details and we mainly identified the souls in need.

Might I respectfully suggest anyone who hasn't actually done this a number of times, NOT offer suggestions.... and let those who truly know what they're doing advise someone... as there lots of folks at forums who know about this.

Offering advice of this sort, if you're not experienced is NOT a good idea, nor is it very helpful to someone really in need.
We all like to be helpful, but guesses can be bad medicine.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I've taken part in many rescue circles when I belonged to a spiritualist church, but our minister handled the details and we mainly identified the souls in need.

Might I respectfully suggest anyone who hasn't actually done this a number of times, NOT offer suggestions.... and let those who truly know what they're doing advise someone... as there lots of folks at forums who know about this.

Offering advice of this sort, if you're not experienced is NOT a good idea, nor is it very helpful to someone really in need.

I wholeheartedly concur with what Henri is saying. This can be a very delicate matter. And things can get ugly very quickly if one does not really know what they are doing.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Henri77

Thanx... I try to be helpful, but usually know when to refrain from offering advice.
OF course I've had some exposure to this and recognize it's not a game.

How it worked for our group,
The 5-7 of us in the group would individually contact lost souls, and turn them over to the minister,
and she would take whatever steps needed to get them home.

She said her primary job, in this life, was to help lost souls ...but taught lots of things.
A few were from ships lost at sea, submarines sunk in war, civi war, other war casualties, other group disasters or sudden, accidental death.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Quagmire

Quote:

I do agree but still there are different ways to deal with this and we all have different styles. Mine have always been of a more carefree nature and I see no need to bring fear with me in my baggage and induce fear where I shall induce hope and prosperity. If one stays positive in nature and does not let his/her love waver they will have all the tools they need. It is within your weakness the lost soul will find a place to cling on too never within your strength, in there it will only find love and support to move on.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Trieah

Quote:
She said her primary job, in this life, was to help lost souls ...but taught lots of things.

Yeah, it's part of my mission here in this lifetime as well. I've been doing it for several years now. When I look back on all the bad things that have happened to me in this lifetime that I have learned how to survive, I can't help but notice that there was some kind of grooming going on for me to be able to go down even into the lowest frequency levels to help the hardest cases of "negative" entities. But while I know how to deal with the really dark ones, it's not something that I would ever recommend anyone else doing, as it can be quite dangerous to the person who is not fully prepared to do what it takes.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Ascender
Quote:

I think we all agreed an element of caution is needed when working with spirit. Mostly the focus should be on love though, as much as her moving on (and away from you). My only guesses were what she will do in response.

I do agree with your statement though.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Yeah, it's part of my mission here in this lifetime as well. I've been doing it for several years now. When I look back on all the bad things that have happened to me in this lifetime that I have learned how to survive, I can't help but notice that there was some kind of grooming going on for me to be able to go down even into the lowest frequency levels to help the hardest cases of "negative" entities. But while I know how to deal with the really dark ones, it's not something that I would ever recommend anyone else doing, as it can be quite dangerous to the person who is not fully prepared to do what it takes.

This is like a quote from my lifestory HAHA.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Thanx... I try to be helpful, but usually know when to refrain from offering advice.
OF course I've had some exposure to this and recognize it's not a game.

How it worked for our group,
The 5-7 of us in the group would individually contact lost souls, and turn them over to the minister,
and she would take whatever steps needed to get them home.

A few were from ships lost at sea, submarines sunk in war, civi war, other war casualties, other group disasters or sudden, accidental death.

Glad to have you on board!

From what this girl shared with matt, she is a confused and scared girl. I think if she doesnt go it would be for reasons concerning her mother or father, and not of malitious intent. These depths I would not suggest for begginers though.

Mostly I just dont think creepy justifies placing alot of fear around her. Who knows what she has to survive around or with.