Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Master

Yes! That's what channeling means...a message from spirit....how you go about it varies...just however it feels right to you. Automatic writing, verbal channeling, you are channeling most times when you create art, pictures, drawings, you can get to that space easily when you are doing something you love to do...there are many ways spirit can communicate with us, this is just one of them many...
Old 07-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Master

I love the way when channelling, I end up in a place where I don't expect to end up. At the moment I am coming with a specific purpose and looking for a message and I really don't get what I expected.

I'm also wary when I get negative messages about others. I sense that is where I am toying into my ego as I don't believe a guide would speak unkindly or unlovingly about an others.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Master

My guides tell me that they wouldn't give those types of messages...as mentioned, you can surround yourself with light and ask your guides to keep out any lower level entities. It also could be you are channeling your fears...so you might have to deal with the fear first...but ask your guides for help, and you might be surprised at what shows up....
Old 07-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
My guides tell me that they wouldn't give those types of messages...as mentioned, you can surround yourself with light and ask your guides to keep out any lower level entities. It also could be you are channeling your fears...so you might have to deal with the fear first...but ask your guides for help, and you might be surprised at what shows up....

Indeed. I'm thinking of an earlier time in my life where the channelling was full of the most outrageous comments. It wasn't just mine. At the end of the day it was based on the human psyche. It did untold damage - most of all to me.

I'm really careful now with what I write and I got the most amazing piece earlier this evening about a shift in responsibility - to my life, my responsibility. It was about power and only those who I decide can hurt me, can hurt me. It shifted the whole aspect to "horrible x, y and z" to "you gave x, y and z the power to hurt you, now take it back".

Really interesting but much more liberating and more authentic than focusing on the wrongs of others. There is a deeper power to bringing a happy end game with this sort of life.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinMich
Wow! Thanks, Lynn, for the great information! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like automatic writing and channelling are essentially the same thing. It's just the method of getting the information that's different. It also seems like you can in fact do automatic writing by "hearing" the responses and messages rather than allowing your hand to just write them unconsciously.

Interesting.

Hello

It all comes down to what 'school' of teacihing ye follow along. I feel its all Spirit Work so its all energy and its all that flow in. So for everyone to understand things we have had to put "titles" to things so that we are understood. That is all well and good as long as we dont fall into that place of the titles giving us EGO that drives us to see us higher than another. I see it all as one thing similar and different only in its presentation.

Channeling for example in a live setting ye are speaking words that come in....and the voice is the tool is all, but for me I always have a pen and paper too just in case. Comes down to many times how we let Spirit work with us and how they need to at times work with us.

I have added some more information here from more the Medium viiew but it all relates.

Channeling -
- Form of Mediumship
- The source of the information is perceived to be different from the conscious self
- Sources can be no physical beings – Angles – Nature Spirits – Totem Spirits – Guardian
Sprits (Guides) – Deities – Demons – ET’s – and Spirits of the dead – Higher Self
- Done in a disassociated state of consciousness
- Medium may or may not be aware of what is said or experienced
- Through history this form of Mediumship has come in and out of acceptance
Clairaudience –
- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown
Clairsentience –
- Super physical sense perception
- Connection on the level of smell – touch – taste – emotions – and even physical senstiaons experience (travel to event and re living it)
- May register on an internal or external level
Clairvoyance –
- Perception of current object – events – people that are not discerned through normal senses
- The seeing might manifest internal or external visions or seeing of images that then must be interpreted
- On the Astral Level – seeing other Worlds or beings

Extrasensory Perception (ESP) – The so called 6th Sense
- Information is perceived though means beyond the 5 senses
- Information about the present, past or even future
- Seems to come to you from a second space of reality
Intuition –
- Clear and direct knowing from within
- Most often referred to as being a “HUNCH
- Knowing something without the knowledge of why or how
- Gut feelings – tingles of the skin – feeling weighted down – or hearing the inner voice spoken are signs of an intuitive message being given
- Gives one the avoidance feeling at times around others or saturations
- Derive solutions to problems at times or connection to the divine