Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Ascender
Energy stuck in my feet when I channel?

I remark that when I channel,often energy is stuck in my feet.It's odd.do you think that grouding can help ?
does it happen to any one else ?
or is it just coincidence ? (that would be LOTS of coincidence ahah)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Carino

How exactly are you channeling?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Master

Me too. I've gotten so I don't notice anymore, but if it bothers you, you can touch your feet to the floor (without shoes) and open your palms, close your eyes, and ask that any energy that is not yours be directed back down to the earth and guide it back down. If it is not yours, it can leave.

This can also happen with healing energy, if you are using your guides energies to heal, and this allows their energy to leave. Do this until most of it is gone (it shouldn't take more than a few minutes I wouldn't think). You can also shake your hands for a quick moment or two to shake off any energy coming out of your hands.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Ascender
Thanks very much Nameless :)

Well,Carino,I don't really know how exactly I do it,I just connect to the entity I want to talk to/with/channel

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 05-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Vicky, I too get pain in the feet sometimes when I do healings, like Nameless was mentioning. In my case it can be because of dirty energy that I collected from my patients or an excess of energy, even healthy one. Touching the floor and visualizing the energy flowing out in the ground is a good solution. Or you can always hit me up for a quick cleaning ;)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 05-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Ascender
Thanks ninoushka I will :) And I'll surely contact you until the end of the week ahaha Thanks again :)

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Experiencer
I'm happy to help you honey :)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 14-09-2012, 09:17 PM
morning_star222

This happens when I don't properly ground myself either. A good method of grounding is sitting up straight and imagining roots coming out from your Root Chakra and feet, going through the chair, down through the floor, into the ground and then wrapping around the Earth's Core. Another method I use as well is pulling the energy up around my feet (like I'm putting on boots) and feeling myself connect with the earth.

Hope this helps, I know how aggrivating it is to have trapped energy in your feet, especially when you're trying to go to sleep ;)
Old 15-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Ascender
Thanks morning :) I usually do the roots method,but I don't do it often ahah :) I should do it more often I think :)

[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 15-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Master

Vicky, just a reminder you can also ask your guides for any help with how to do this. They are the experts on energy, and they can help you too if you need any tips with energy. Just asking them about energy is a good channeling session in itself and very fascinating...I tend to forget I can ask them for help too.