Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-05-2012, 09:11 PM
befxxx

id personally just try to ask her more information, see if theres something hidden she wants you to find her before she can be at peace? or a secret she doesnt want to carry into the light she wants you to know too?
Old 21-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
How very true. In my travels into the spirit realms I've come across so many very dark entities, have even battled quite a few. But none have ever been able to truly dim my inner light and hold dominion over me. I used to carry a sword of Light with me for the all the encounters with the lower, more angry spirits. But in time, I went down to only using my hands to just touch them with God's Love and Light, and that works even better then battling with them. You have to know that you know, that you know, that there is nothing to fear from the darkness as long as the Light of God's Love shines brightly inside your heart.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Carino

Matthew, have you done healing work lately? Spirits are attracted to healers like moths to a flame. Once you start healing, you have a strong aura that attracts them. I've heard that imagining a white light, and telling the spirit to enter it, and imagining the spirit enter it, works. Try it. The girl is trapped here, she probably doesn't even know she's dead.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:43 PM
justme_jebba

greetings matthew,
im not one for seeing spirits, but have seen a hand holding glass of water and images like that, carino said the girl is trap there and doesnt know she is dead, i feel this is so too....a long time ago when i was delving with scrying and the pendulum and found a few ghosts i feel who also was lost and was needing some guidance..i was then urged to go outside at the time and prayed to god and the universal spirits in the sky just quietly and also asked them to show these person the way forward and may you forgive these people as you have forgiven me.. etc, words like that and i seen when that happen a few shooting stars went across, i thought that was so very amazing and felt it was fine after that. befxxx said about secrets not to take over, that may also be the case for a young person who is scared to move forward with, something she may be ashamed of becuase being brought up by a parent who is not kind and may of even say bullying words to her of everything she does and possibly saying she go to hell for that, even for any mistake she have done , she is afraid of backlash form them..too much to handle and in you she needs to find assurance that she needs answers and support, anyway it is good to pray to god for about this or even to talk to the angels for as to help this girl and to know when she is at peace...since she has all her features shown to you, she is not physically lost, but is spiritually confused. just becuase she looks creepy doesnt mean she is bad, but she hasnt been able to show her smile well.. it be nice for when you soon will see her smile that she is getting closer to home and see the way to moving on forward.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:42 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewof1989
So for some time I've sensed this creepy girl standing beside my bed at night. Almost like the girl from the ring. Very creepy. She scared me but last night I decided to talk to her cause maybe she was real and not a figment of my imagination. I got the sense that she was scared and lost. Then I got images of a mean mother, a room in an old house and the strongest inclination that this girl killed herself. It seems very strange to me but I can't explain this vision any other way. I'd like to help this girl but I don't know what I could possibly do. If she is lost why does she have to hang out by my bed at night? Why would she be lost anyway? What do you guys think of this? Sorry if this isn't the right section for this thred I didn't know where to put it.

This girl is earthbound. She should not be here. She should be on the Other Side with her loved ones. Some souls who feel they are not worthy to cross over due to suicide, guilt over something, loved ones who can't let them go, will remain earthbound for a long period of time. It's not fair for them. My suggestion is to ask her questions to build some trust. For example: 1) Where are you from? 2) What was the last thing you remember? 3) Do you know what month/year it is?
Then envision a tunnel of light or a bridge (they all connect to the Other Side). Tell her it's okay to cross over because her loved ones are there. Even though some souls may not have recent loved ones, she can have still relatives/friends from other past lives.
Try this experiment and let us know.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewof1989
I'm not entirely sure there USA spiritual church in my area. Only Christian churches. I live in the bible belt of Florida. If a church with a medium was to come to town they'd burn it down. Man... I'm getting discouraged. :(

FLORIDA

The Chapel of Spiritual Light, Inc
"Ormazd Grotto Building"
1700 Edgewater Dr
College Park, FL 32804
(863) 207-1164
[email protected]
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 547513
Orlando, FL 32854-7513

Church of Light, UCM
10115 Cortez Rd., Bradenton, FL
P.O. Box 606
Tallevast, FL 34270
(941) 795-5683
Colby Memorial Temple
Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp
1250 Marion Street
Cassadaga, FL
[email protected]
(386) 228-3171
Sunday Services 10:30 am

Spiritual Awakening Church & Spiritual Center
821 East Oak Street
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 973-1177
Spiritualist Church of Awareness, NSAC
3210 North Chickasaw Trail
P.O.Box 571043
Orlando, FL 32857-1043
(407) 678-3688
[email protected]

Spiritualist Church of Melbourne
1924 Melody Lane
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321) 733-1555
[email protected]

Spiritualist Lighthouse Church
1049 Crestwood Street
Jacksonville, FL 32208
(904) 764-7639
[email protected]

Temple of Love and Healing UCM
3700 40th Ave. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
(727) 522-7133
[email protected]
Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I've actually assisted hundreds, if not thousands of lost souls with crossing over into the Light. You do not want her to become attached to you, just by showing her love. If she feels you are her only hope for finding the love she's been looking for, she may not leave you and become attached to your aura. The biggest problem with having lost souls attach themselves to you, is that eventually all their "negative" emotions that is keeping them "lost", will start to effect you! She must realize that going into the Light, is the best place for her to find all the unconditional love and healing she will ever need.

Talk to the girl out loud and tell her to look for the brightest light she's ever seen, but it won't hurt her eyes to look into it. The Light will always be there, it's just that some lost souls can't see it right off the bat. It's kind of like having tunnel vision, because their emotional state of mind is so distraught, that they don't even notice that the Light was waiting for them the whole time.

Tell her that she needs to walk into the Light and that all those who love her will be waiting for her. If she seems afraid, tell her that she can call out to anyone that she knows who loves her, to come meet her at the Light. It can be her grandmother, her guide, her guardian angel, a beloved pet, anyone whom she feels safe with. Tell her they will come as soon as she calls out for them, and they will take her hand and lead her into the Light.

If she still seems hesitant, you can even ask for someone to come to the Light to meet her. Give her every assurance that she will be safe and loved inside the Light. Just make sure she goes into the Light, and don't try to be the love she's been looking for, by offering her your love. Trust me, you don't want to become her crutch to finding the real source of unconditional love and healing from the Light. If you want, you can tell her that she's more then welcome to come back and visit with you, BUT ONLY AFTER she's gone into the Light and has been healed of all her negative emotions.

And one more thing. There is a chance that once you help this lost soul cross over, others may come to you as well, because they will be drawn to your energy as someone who can help them. This can be both a good thing and a bad thing. If you want to continue helping lost souls, I can help show you the ropes. But there are a lot of things to consider before jumping into something like this. If this is something you'd seriously want to do, then lets talk in private. But if you don't want to get involved, or just don't want to get too deeply involved, then you will need to set up boundaries. I can show you how to do that as well.

This is absolutely wonderful, beautiful, and perfect advice.