Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Roman801

Need help channeling

Would like to connect with the higher guides.I've done some research but
prefer to hear about people experiences, there knowledge about this please feel free to contact me. Thank you
Old 27-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Ask for that which will provide you the most growth in this moment of time. Then you decide who gets to talk. Vett them on what they have to say not on who they say they are. Oh, I teach channeling also.
Old 27-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Robert Goodwin

Hi Roman, you might be interested in our work with White Feather (UK). I've been a trance medium for many years and been privileged to serve as his instrument. You need to sit regularly (preferably within a small dedicated group) and discipline yourself to be punctual and committed to development. Cultivate honesty and humility and always strive for the best and highest at all times. Absorb as much as you can and be open to new information and ideas. A closed mind is no use to spirit, but a mind that thirsts for knowledge can be. The old adage 'ask and you will receive, seek and you will find' is true. I would recommend one of our own books 'In the presence of White Feather' because there is a section on developing trance at the back plus lots of spiritual philosophy. I wish you well with your development.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Master

Hi Roman. It is exciting to begin to channel and a bit scary. I read Opening to Channel by Sanaya Roman (and Orin). Also, I got it at a used book store It's been around awhile. Also, you can download it from their website and Sanaya channels Orin (the being of light that wrote the book) on the download and the enery is amazing!
Light.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Samsakra

I don't think I am channelling but sometimes during meditation I receive images and blocks of thought. Could just be my conciousness. Who knows?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

My suggestion would be to note it down and watch it develop. Ask questions, it's a two way conversation. Allow, allow and allow.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Samsakra

Thank you Belle, I am going to give it a go. :-)
Old 06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
morning_star222

Exactly. Just allow it. I receive images too, I have for a very long time, just never thought it might be channeling. I believe that it's from our "hive" consciousness. As I begin to drift to sleep I get these thoughts from others existences, experiences. I am intended to receive messages now, and have received them when I have asked for them. The other night between wake and sleep I was picking up a bunch of stuff, from Metatron I believe - don't know if it was just my brain between the two states, and I can't remember the context of what it was. But each time I have been awake and meditated I come to this place - where it feels like the world around me is shaking. This is where I received the message that I was a Star Child.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Have trust in yourself. Anything that comes to you, just go with it. Write it down, and ask questions! They love answering!!!