Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Knower
What are Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Woodland Creatures?

I have just found out about these. What are they? Who are they?
How can I communicate with them? Please tell me more or link me to a website about them :'3? Thank you!
Old 03-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Master
Hi,

It is my understanding that these are beings from the elemental kingdom. There is not a lot of information about them. You can communicate with them telepathically in the same way as you speak to your own inner wisdom/higher self.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Knower
How do I have them come out to me?
And what do they look like? Could I have a little more information :'3?
Thank you for replying though.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Master
Hi,

Here is some channeled kryon information.

Quote:
QUESTION (17) Dear Kryon: Do fairies really exist?

ANSWER If you take a poll about what a "fairy" is, you'll get as many answers as there are those taking the poll. But the basic answer is yes. These are directly related to workers of the earth. The "devas" of the gardens were seen as fairies, and so were other Earth-related helpers. They are also part of sea lore. So in the context of "Tinkerbelle," the answer is no. [Smile] In the context of interdimensional creatures that are the helpers of Gaia, yes.

When you are outdoors or in a wooded area they are all around you. I once saw an orb of light in my freezer. They are as kryon said, helpers for Gaia and humanity.

They will come to you when you speak to them telepathically. I suspect you can feel them more than see them.

I wish I could get more information about them myself.

John

Old 03-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Master
Hello Again,

I liked some things at this site.

It provides a wider perspective on the subject.

John

Old 03-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Knower
Alright, thank you so much for the help John!
Blessings
Old 03-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Darlingdearest92

One time I had a "vision" of sorts... where I kept seeing what I call "faeries." (I took mushrooms and saw them... probably not the best idea... but it DEFINITELY connected me with the earth spirits :P)

Every time I would close my eyes I would see faces. Some were looking at me and some didn't seem to be aware of me. Sometimes I would see several of them, and sometimes only one of them would come into my "field of vision," and I would see their face projected all over in different directions, so they definitely seemed to be "multi-dimensional.." Like, my vision would focus on one of them, and I could see him from above, from the side, from the front, etc.

One of them kept messing with me and making the weirdest faces and I was getting freaked out... then I realized he was messing with me and he started laughing and making even weirder faces...

And I kept seeing different ones, and I was like WHAT ARE THESE THINGS. And then suddenly the thought popped into my head, "These are faeries!" and just then, the one that I was looking at sprouted wings and flew off!

It might have just been my trip that induced this... but i'm like 99% sure they were faeries cuz when I had my eyes open I kept seeing little orbs zoom by. :P They seem like a very mischevious bunch...
Old 04-05-2014, 02:54 AM
Knower
Hi, Darling!

LOL! Thats actually kinda funny x3. Thanks for sharing your experience, but I don't think i'll be eating raw mushrooms or the -winkwink- mushrooms.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Darlingdearest92

Hehe yeah it was random :P I only call them faeries cuz idk what else to call them, but it could've just been my mind playing tricks on me. ;P
Old 06-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Tsuga

In Darwinian terms, there are times when I'm meditating horizontal and face down and super relaxed that I can feel a closer affinity, in tune and in harmony with, the element of fairy than if I tried to mirror my thoughts on the chimpanzee.

t.