Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 31-03-2014, 05:40 AM
Seeker
Summoning and Rites

I must ask,

Is there a ways or means to acquire souls to use during object enchantment rituals through a non-aggressive method. I cannot seem to find one, as the elemental spirits that reside around my area are ancient and command much respect. The only way I can safely enchant in the forest nearby is by proving I am worthy of acknowledgement..
Old 31-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Master

Ummm....I'm not quite sure what you mean by "to acquire souls"........what do you want to do with 'souls'?
Old 01-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Seeker
souls are a threshold, a conduit of power. It is hard to explain but souls can be used to enchant objects, cast spells, and can allow one to receive attention from ethereal entities. But souls can be used bad or good. I just don't know how to ASK a spirit for help.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Mazulu

Just ask. Ask for the spirits to help you. Keep asking for their help until you get an answer. If you were wise, you would ask for spirits of love and light, and learn to protect yourself from negative spirits. But you are free to do as you please. And if you want all kinds of invisible entities to follow you home and toy with you just for their amusement, well that is your right to do. :)
Old 01-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Niebla0007

LOL!
Even with having protection from negative spirits,
won't guarantee for any of them not get through as soon as she opens herself up for it.
Better know what one is doing and be thorough before carrying out a ritual.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan
souls are a threshold, a conduit of power. It is hard to explain but souls can be used to enchant objects, cast spells, and can allow one to receive attention from ethereal entities. But souls can be used bad or good. I just don't know how to ASK a spirit for help.

Not in my book they can't. I think you're getting mixed up between souls and spirits. As well, if you think you can USE spirits, you may be in for a huge wake-up call.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Not in my book they can't. I think you're getting mixed up between souls and spirits. As well, if you think you can USE spirits, you may be in for a huge wake-up call.
I thought USING souls/spirits/the dead described necromancy?
Old 01-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Seeker
I am no novice
Old 01-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan

If you think you can draw spirits to you and get them to do your bidding, then go ahead and give it a try and see what happens.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Seeker
I will be trying soon enough, I just was asking if anyone has knowledge on passive methods because it would be much easier to communicate to the spirits/souls that I need their help instead of demanding help like you said earlier.