Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Suspended

If you have wings does that make you an incarnated angel?

Me and a friend who I met on here both have wings like angel wings. I've known longer but he just figured it out. Mine are white and his are a kinda yellowish white color. What does this mean? And do you have wings?
Old 12-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
They say every human being has wings just like we all have auras some are huge while others are small; some are white and others are black and every other color in between; some are invisible while others are visible
Old 12-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Suspended
Maybe you are both flies...
Old 12-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletFlame
Me and a friend who I met on here both have wings like angel wings. I've known longer but he just figured it out. Mine are white and his are a kinda yellowish white color. What does this mean? And do you have wings?

Being an incarnated angel makes you an incarnated angel.

Sticking chicken feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Maybe you are both flies...
omg! hahaha! good thing I swallowed my tea before opening up this thread..

and Shivatar! LOL!
Old 14-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Suspended
Guide

My understanding is that angels do not have wings ...
They are only depicted as having wings to distinguish them as a spiritual being ...
Old 18-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Knower

well...I guess that lots of beings have Wings, and your identity comes from within, not from the physical appearance, since angels and many others (e.g. star people who also has wings) belongs to much higher dimensions, and are not restricted to physical appearance.

An example is you cannot say someone has a nose, so he/she must be a human.

You will need to dig deep to your past I guess... (Good luck!)
or wait until our current live has ended, then we'll know
Old 21-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
My understanding is that angels do not have wings ...
They are only depicted as having wings to distinguish them as a spiritual being ...

Mine shows herself to me with pale blue wings, but perhaps that's her way of telling me her identity since that's how I've grown up associating spiritual beings with.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Ascender
Angels do have wings but it doesn't necessarily make you one. Incarnated angels do have wings but they also radiate an angelic presence. Incarnated fae sometimes have dragonfly wings sometimes not depending on type but they also radiate a fae presence which is similar to the angelic presence but like a step to the left. As a currently incarnated human when your astral form has wings it is an indication of how connected you are to your soul energy. They tend to manifest at an awakening as the person taps into that higher level energy that is part of them but was previously not accessible. The color is an indication of purity. Grey would be tainted with dark energy. Yellowish is probably more concerned with earthly matters. If your friend focused more on spiritual matters like light and positive ideals then they would likely change to white as well.
Old 21-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Suspended
I think (from what I've heard from the angels) that wings aren't actually that rare. There are a couple of species of humanoid and intelligent life elsewhere in the universe that have bird-like wings. Angels actually don't look like that in their original bodies. They're only remotely humanoid and I think most people would find them quite freaky if they saw one alive on Earth.

Since angels have been around humans, they've had to find other ways to present themselves. Humans prefer to deal with humanoid forms of life. As I understand it, the angels actually genetically engineered a race of high density beings whose bodies they can incarnate into, to deal with us. I think they enjoy being fully immersed in the planet they're helping. They like to have bodies (and they love having children too so that's one big plus for having working bodies.)

So when you see an angel, the chances are you're seeing his consciousness, part of his soul, inhabiting a body he's probably been in for millennia. These bodies are double to triple size humanoids with beautiful, symmetrical faces. They have enormous, bird style wings which are very, very strong. They actually have cultural rules about who can touch their wings (it's rude to touch uninvited, lke touching someone's face or backside.)

So....having wings is complex because there are other species out there that do, and some of those species aren't angels. But angels are probably the closest race to ours that have bird style wings. Apparently everyone had fields of energy that loop out of the back of their heart chakra that can resemble wings to a psychic, but it's more unusual to have clear, obvious feathered wings, and even rarer to be able to control them.

The most likely explanation is that you're an angel, yes, but there is also the option of whether you created them astrally like a Tulpa, which can happen. We can also change our own astral forms and build bird wings onto them if we want to. It takes time (years, probably) to figure out whether they're real wings, created wings, just visions etc. Experience too, and you'll know more about them the more you use them. When you can make changes to the physical world with them, it becomes more obvious they're real.