Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Guide
Discernment, subconcious, etc. qs?

***Warning long story...but if you want to skip it my questions are at the end, story is for clarity and entertainment if you will***

Okay, so trying to make this short, a couple days ago as I was getting ready for bed, I saw a shadow figure of a woman outside my bathroom window*, I gave her a tip of my hat and let her know when everyone's asleep in the house I'm willing to talk.
*Generally when I see spirits/forms/people, I know it'll be a busy night and it's like a bat-signal from my subconscious that I need to go within.

So, several hours later, I meditated till I felt her nearby, and pulling on me. At that point I started a open dialog, and this is were it gets wierd ...
So I do my general, hello, yada yada, and then the woman responded in Spanish! I was like Wha?

Luckily I still remember some spanish, albeit badly and tried to establish a baseline we could work from. I'm still assuming that this women is a representation of something I need to work on in my subconscious, so I proceed to ask her if she speaks English, she said no, so in my broken Spanish I asked her if we could blend(this is where we are separate but I get to experience their pain from a first person perspective, then I unblend and work from there). She was confused, and I was sensing some irritation or resistance, and lack of trust.

I was really struggling with my spanish, so I asked her if she could show me with pictures(I've found this to be highly effective tool of communication with my non-verbal parts of subconscious). She said no, which surprised me. She only wanted to talk linearly, verbally and in spanish. These kinda raised some flags for me but anyway, I looked around to see if any of my subconcious/ego parts were there or maybe if she came with another, and couldn't see anyone. I sensed quite a bit of frustration from her, and reached quite a barrier, so I told her I would sleep on it and we can resume later.

So then when I was sleeping, I woke up in a strange house, (not my usual where I meet my subpersonalities/ego-parts/subconcious-selves), I decide to remove the "junk" from the dream to get to the core, and form a baseline. After doing that, I still couldn't find any of my friends(parts of myself, guide, etc.), so I mentally scanned each room to see if anyone was there. I did find that woman in a room, hiding in the dark, I heard one friend say don't go in there(it was dark & creepy), so I asked the women to meet me in the living room. She came out, and my friends started to freak out and scream "don't look at her," so a struggle ensued between my subconscious and myself(conscious-self) where I'm trying to open my eyes and they are keeping it shut(they were apparently inside me), that woman was standing right next to me the whole time, not saying one thing(and I was getting creeped out). I decided enough, and to wake-up completely. She kinda hanged around for two days, and now is gone(I can't feel her around me, air feels different(lighter/brighter), no watching feelings, or pulling during mediation, etc).

I did meditate on it, and they said that the woman was dead, but the milisecond visual I got was decayed-like, to me, dead can mean many things, like a trauma memory where I was nearly killed(happened a few times growing-up), a shunned aspect of myself, or literally a dis-incarnate(outside of myself).

A couple days prior to this, when I was meditating, I heard a knock on my inner door, but my gatekeeper blocked the door and wouldn't let the person in, nor I out. I tried to ask, beg, plead, shove, but he wouldn't budge so I went back to my meditations. I do trust him, but I'm very curious by nature. Think there may be a link, but still hold judgement.

So I'm questioning whether this is a subconscious manifestation or actual instance of not from me. I was really surprised by the language barrier, strange house, and reactions of my subconscious representatives. If it's a subconscious ego-state/subpersonality/whathaveyou, I'm interested in connecting and healing that part of myself. If it's another entity, I'm willing to let a professional handle her, and just send her love.

I have seen family members AP, and know how to tell if it's them(either IRL[for example a soft,white, semi-tranparent version of themselves asleep floating above their bed) or on the astral plane] or a symbol of them/effect on my subconcious, but when it comes to non-family members sometimes I call it in question.

***So questions, does anyone like to go to the astral plane to work on their subconscious? And how would you discern it an aspect of yourself or not? And how can I work on my subconcious, to keep from blocking myself, in this case, seeing stuff on the astral plane that may startle me?(I'm not afraid of being harmed as I can just tune into another vibration and "disappear" akin to changing the station on one's radio, or call my protectors) It's just the fear of visual ickiness.

Irregardless, this is something I feel I need to work on and any tips, insights, or suggestions are much appreciated.
All the best.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Guide
I'd hate to reply to myself....but, I'm going to call it perhaps disincarnate relative of my neighbor(she's Hispanic). I think if it's another aspect of a shadow self we should be able to speak the same native language at the least.