Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Administrator
Phone Rings NO one there Phone Number Does not Exist

Hello

Ok I have had this before now I get it again. Every night at 6 42 PM the phone rings. We live on the machine so it goes there. It triggers the "BEEP" but no message is left. There is a " this number is not in service please hang up and try your call again" recording when ye re dial it. YET it trigger the machine and when ye pick it up there is not a "dial tone" but an open line for a few seconds then NO hang up click just dead air. If ye let that go a recording comes on to say hang up phone.

I just got off the phone with the phone provider as this has been almost two weeks now and its time to block the number ( for a fee of course ) to have them tell me that "number " I am giving them is wrong as it does not exist. HMMMM.

Mysteries on mysteries .....

Has anyone had this happen ?

Lynn
Old 23-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Yup. Does your doorbell ring for no reason lately as well?

Old 23-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Oh! Do you know anyone born in June 1942?

Old 23-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Oh! Do you know anyone born in June 1942?

Hello

OMG the DOOR BELL is about to come off the silly door. If its not the "kids" ringing it then its Spirit BUT I can take that one a step farther. I hear the DOOR open and I have a double door so there is a Front Door and then there is an Entry Door and BOTH are kept closed and the Front Door locked.....and I hear them OPEN.

The kids too have heard it and "FINALL" me mate has . Gets up to go look and even look around and NO ONE. NOW I say that there goes the door bell and NO ONE and not a child in site.

Now the year 1942.....that is the year of birth for me Mother.....someone that I have NO contact with now. OH she is still ( as far as I know ) .

Lynn
Old 23-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

ohh very eerie, the phone and the doors opening !

The doorbell ringing in the wee hours of the morning happened to me twice, just out of the blue. Alittle bit scared I will admit, I did go to the door to check it out - peeked outside ( looking thru the window ) after turning the porchlight on... no one there. I did wonder if Spirit was just trying to get my attention ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Master
It could be a machine calling your machine or a party line or some technical glitch like that. I get things like this too on my cell phone.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Master
or it could be astral travel. I believe I did this to my poor parents when I ran away from home way back when. My mother told me the door bell kept going off around 2-3 am, and I kept coming awake in the living room of where I was staying, sleep walking, between 2-3 am.

keep an open mind.
Old 23-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Master
...well if the numbers 6 42 are significant and come with a message they will show up again and again in other contexts.

For instance.....years ago I was planning a trip to my teacher's ashram. I didn't know it at the time but the ashram schedule requires waking up at 4:30am. For weeks prior, something kept waking me up at precisely 4:30am. It could be a noise from outside, a picture falling off a wall, all kinds of things. We had this Barnie toothpaste that played music when you opened the top and turned off when you shut it. Well one morning at 4:30am this thing goes off all by itself and would not shut off. I had to go looking about the house for a hammer and smash it to bits so I could get some sleep. Little did I know that my guides were preparing me to get used to waking up at 4:30. It only made sense once I arrived and realized what the schedule was. God works in funny ways sometimes
Old 23-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

OMG the DOOR BELL is about to come off the silly door. If its not the "kids" ringing it then its Spirit BUT I can take that one a step farther. I hear the DOOR open and I have a double door so there is a Front Door and then there is an Entry Door and BOTH are kept closed and the Front Door locked.....and I hear them OPEN.

The kids too have heard it and "FINALL" me mate has . Gets up to go look and even look around and NO ONE. NOW I say that there goes the door bell and NO ONE and not a child in site.

Now the year 1942.....that is the year of birth for me Mother.....someone that I have NO contact with now. OH she is still ( as far as I know ) .

Lynn

Spirit did this for me ALOT when I first became aware. Phones with no one there, doorbell, knocking on the door, etc. And it was amplified when my son was born. But as you are already very aware, I get the feeling this is more about... there's something you should be paying attention to sorta thing. I think your guides want you to slow down and listen to them for your own self, and not for others this time.

Old 23-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
Might not be 6 42 either - could be 64 2 (Feb 64). Too bad it wasn't 649 hey? lol...