Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Seeker

Does anyone else experience false signs & synchronities too?

Hey all. Hope everybody's good. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever at one point felt how I feel right now. I've just kinda been exhausted with experiencing "false alarm" synchronities. Like when a flame blows out during a ritual and you get scared that it a sign of trouble. But then a few days, weeks and even months pass and nothing bad really happens to you. Or when you're out & about and you experience a series of synchronities that suggest that you could experience danger in a few days. But again, you're fine after weeks and months go by.

I, of course, understand that not all occurrences that seem to be signs & synchronities are meant to be for us to take heed to. But I feel like what has kinda messed me up is the whole mantra of "everything happening for a reason." It's like people are convinced that there are no coincidences, so then when you hear this, you end up becoming super hyper vigilant about every occurrence and whether it's a sign or synchronity that is meant for you.

Does anyone else feel what I feel? I just don't know what to look out for when it comes to genuine signs & synchronities. Could it be possible that evil 4D beings plant false signs and synchronities into our lives to mess with us? I think I heard this somewhere but I just wanted to confirm if this is true for any of you.
Old 17-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Knower
Maybe redefine what a synchronicity is for you.

The literal meaning, from Greek, is : syn - together, and chronos - time - so, at the same time.

What else happens at the same time that candle blows out? Was it really a synchronicity, or just an occurrence?

The dread you feel makes me think you may see them more as an Omen of some kind.

What are you afraid of? The unknown? If so, anything can trigger that dread, so I would do some work on that fear.

My own experiences with synchronicity are more like this: I think of something and THEN I get a sign (like the other day, on a walk, I was thinking about my wings I saw in a meditation, and then I heard a rustling and a feather came floating down), rather than the other way around.

Hope this helps!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Master

yeah i have a lot of this. Sometimes with danger, other times with pushing me to chase something. None of it ever seems to mean anything other than to make me feel awful... but there is this nagging thought that if I just dismiss it on that basis eventually something is going to mean something just to give me a kick. And then my life will be over. Sigh.
Old 19-03-2024, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Hey all. Hope everybody's good. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever at one Could it be possible that evil 4D beings plant false signs and synchronities into our lives to mess with us? I think I heard this somewhere but I just wanted to confirm if this is true for any of you.

Synchronicity is aligning to something that is already realised inside you. Seeing signs and interpreting them through superstition or fear is just that. You’re aligning to what you’re thinking and seeing that it doesn’t always occur as you’ve perceived it should be.

You can find signs everywhere in all manner of ways, to understand your inner world and the outer world. How they align and match is as you are, within the totality of reality.

Your focus can create anything you decide yourself.

The best guide is within you.
Old 19-03-2024, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Hey all. Hope everybody's good. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever at one Could it be possible that evil 4D beings plant false signs and synchronities into our lives to mess with us? I think I heard this somewhere but I just wanted to confirm if this is true for any of you.

Synchronicity is aligning to something that is already realised inside you. Seeing signs and interpreting them through superstition or fear is just that. You’re aligning to what you’re thinking and seeing that it doesn’t always occur as you’ve perceived it should be.

You can find signs everywhere in all manner of ways, to understand your inner world and the outer world. How they addling and match or as you are within the totality of reality.

The planting of false signs is flowing through you creating false ideas.

The best guide is within you.
Old 19-03-2024, 05:14 AM
Master
Seeing things through our thoughts can create reactive behavior in us. Is it synchronicity, a sign, a message from beyond, am I missing something here, etc. Signs and synchronicities are very clear to me because I do not give them any thought. Thoughts can create false feelings of anxiety, etc.

A sign or synchronicity on the outside, for me, is usually accompanied with a strong intuitive feeling on the inside of me; it is not something which I have to think about. Thoughts can leave us down the rabbit hole. For me viewing life from the heart is much better than viewing it from the head.

Anxiety and stress can come from over thinking things. In my experience everything is connected, nothing is isolated, nothing stands alone. So any sign or synchronicity I may experience is connected to something else, something that I feel, remember, and can trace back to my own way of acting, thinking, or speaking.

In my opinion it is divine spirit guiding me. We can follow the feelings that come from our thoughts or we can embrace the feeling which comes from signs and synchronicities. Feeling are how we connect, thought are how we analyze or consider our memories and desires. Intuition is a great teacher and guide.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 19-03-2024, 09:11 AM
Master

False "signs" are what we create ourselves so that we can convince ourselves that everything we crave is going to happen.
In other words, when the genuine signs / syncs occur , then we NEVER need to question it...
We just know .
Old 19-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Administrator
I would agree with Karma

Namaste
Old 25-03-2024, 12:38 PM
Ascender
Looking is implying seeking which is searching for something that which we don't have. That which you seek will never find you for that implicates that you do not have said thing being sought after.

In my experience false signs and syncronicities happen when I feel desperate for a sign. When I really want some indication, implying force through thought however stops ebb and flow causing conflict.

Know that when a sign is ment for you it will come to you but without expectation
Old 01-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Knower
MY GOD! Ive been telling ppl about false synchronicity for ages but nobody believed me! More than decade ago i kept seeing weird synchronicities on brain tumor. Everytime i think "maybe i have brain tumor or something" i see or hear SOMETHING related to brain tumors...whether its an ad for chemotherapy or someone talking about brain tumors etc.I was THIS close to getting a CT scan, but someone close to jesus had a dream saying she saw my head catching on fire. she asked my mom if anything was going on in my life and she told her i was about to get a CT Scan. She warned me not to do it and i didnt. 10 years later im perfectly fine and i have ZERO symptoms of having any sort of brain tumor.