Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Angel Guide

Smile Hello

Hi, my name is Angel Guide. i have been told that I have a beginning processes of developing an ability called mediumistic processes. i am not completely sure what entitles me as other than i know I am an empathic. I have had abilities since a teenager that tells me I can since nasty things that have been done to others in my life or people just passing through,

I can say that in 2008 I had a spiritual journey that scared me and I let go of the power that was coming into my life at that time. Yes, I was scared. I dreamed of evil things and spoke in tongues over people while sleeping in a group home for drug abusers and those seeking help thru the Lighthouse. I lived there after a grueling yr in jail and I started seeking God in my life.

I went from a no one to a someone that people thought was crazy. I dreamed of a young child being bite by a snake. I told a few people before learning that what I dreamed of my best friend's son came true. Prior to that I predicated my parents death in 2008. I was beginning to think I had something seriously wrong with me. So I starting seeking therapy and that didnt help. Then I started psyhics. From there I began seeking places to find as safety because the more I talked to crazier I thought people thought I was. So I moved away to another state and then people seen the real me and knew my heart is a sinere one. people then took advantage of me and today i struggle to survive in ways i never should have had to after my parents death. I was not wanting to believe the inner voices that would tell me I was going to be hurt by people. One man was in a relationship with me and still is in one with me but it as i would classify it as an "on again-off again" type of thing and I am the one making the effort to keep it alive I think.
I was told by a couple of psyhics that I am an empath and that it will grow stronger as long as learn to seek the truths and learn to mediate. I dont understand meditation or what it is. If anyone can please help me I would like to learn more about at meduimistic and what empathic person's do. see and hear. Thank you for listening to my babble.
Old 30-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum, dear Angel.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Angel Guide

Hello Kinghtofalbion,
I didnt mean to offend anyone by talking about God, but each of us have our own way of describing circumstances and for me it is God. I see Him as my higher power, presence and he is the one that allows me to have the spirit guides that are in my life. lol.
Old 30-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Master

Hello Angel. Welcome.

...I have a feeling you are on a knife's edge. With your talents emerging you will be tempted to go both the good and the bad way. You have been there already, and yet I think there is good hope. I am neither a medium nor an empath so I hope others will be able to help you on those topics, but somehow I think we will be in communication later on.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Angel Guide

WhiteWarrior,

lol I loved your remark. And yess, i walked thru hades for about 2 yrs over the situations in my past. Thought that they were going to end and they have resurfaced. just goes to prove that there is a higher power somewhere playing games or karma is having too much fun this year with me yet again.

I am just curious if anyone understands the concepts of a empath and a meduimistic?
Old 30-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Guide
WhiteWarrior,

lol I loved your remark. And yess, i walked thru hades for about 2 yrs over the situations in my past. Thought that they were going to end and they have resurfaced. just goes to prove that there is a higher power somewhere playing games or karma is having too much fun this year with me yet again.

I am just curious if anyone understands the concepts of a empath and a meduimistic?

Empath and mediumistic are very familiar concepts around here, by all means - I would say the empaths are in majority among the users here by my experience. Not quite as many has a working connection with the spiritual word, being strong mediums I mean. But both are well known and fully accepted talents here. You are among people who understand you.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Tammy

Welcome to SF Angel xxxxx

I agree with WhiteWarrior, you are among people whom you can relate too.
Hope you find the answers and expierences you seek to help you progress further along your path/journey.