Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
What you just stated was that you don't have money (and therefore won't have), that you "don't have enough to survive on", etc. Each time you reinforce your need, you are causing it to come to you. Whatever you believe, it's true.

Lora

I'm curious, then, to understand what you would recommend one does to ritually approach, say, a deity such as Sol asking to receive money. It would be assumed that one needed it?

.o0o.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Ecthalion

My life is wonderful at the moment. I am semi-retired at the age of 42, and I am in love with a beautiful woman who loves me back. I have no financial worries and life is great.
Did I attract/manifest this? No, it was pure luck.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
And because that's what you think, proof positive? Not sure it works that way.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
My life is wonderful at the moment. I am semi-retired at the age of 42, and I am in love with a beautiful woman who loves me back. I have no financial worries and life is great.

So the fact that you attracted a woman who (a) could be happy and (b) could be happy with you and (c) who presumably makes you happy--has nothing to do with you? You did not "attract" her--it was all luck?

And you were not responsible for finding a career at which you were both (presumably) good and enjoyed it--that had nothing to do with you?

And the fact that have (apparently) some expectation that your life will be happy, abundant--has nothing to do with you?

I'm suggesting you have already "manifested" your life based on your thoughts/expectations.

You can acknowledge that --or not--if it floats your boat.

Lora
Old 12-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
And because that's what you think, proof positive? Not sure it works that way.
Well, I certainly didn't expect it. If I didn't expect it how did I manifest it?
Old 12-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
You can acknowledge that --or not--if it floats your boat.
It makes no sense to me.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Well, I certainly didn't expect it. If I didn't expect it how did I manifest it?
Everything we do, is spirit manifesting as this or that in our lives. 99% of the time we remain unaware and unconscious of that reality.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
What you just stated was that you don't have money (and therefore won't have), that you "don't have enough to survive on", etc. Each time you reinforce your need, you are causing it to come to you. Whatever you believe, it's true.

Agreed.

It seems my example wasn't understood at all.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Everything we do, is spirit manifesting as this or that in our lives. 99% of the time we remain unaware and unconscious of that reality.
It must be wonderful for you to know this. Most of us have to form opinions based on experience and suchlike; opinions about which we can never be certain.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
It must be wonderful for you to know this. Most of us have to form opinions based on experience and suchlike; opinions about which we can never be certain.
Now you're just being unreasonable for chuckles. If everything isn't spirit manifesting as something in the physical, what do you think spirit is? Or does? Or how it works?