Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-11-2011, 12:06 AM
starfire350

Question past life regression attempt

I read universalconnection's post awhile back, and like several others there I asked for the link to the video. I have Never really thought about reincarnation before, but I've had some strange... Memories I guess? pop up reciently, and became curious so since the oppertunity presented itself; I decided to give it a shot.
It was fairly early in the morning, and I had not yet been to sleep. Meditation and vizulization has been difficult for me of late, so I was not sure it would work. I never really fell into it, but I was able to relax and follow along for the most part. Excepting a pain in the back of my neck and at the base of my skull, which is fairly well chronic and so moot.
The first place I could REALLY vizualize was the "path through the woods" in the garden, the cabin also came quite easily. The beach seemed far off as I saw it, but the cave was clear as day and that's where I'll start.

The cave had a jagged entrance, and had some pale, blueish light shimmering inside. As I entered and began 'walking' through I saw myself standing against the sunlight outside the 'exit'. The fellow on the tape began counting down, 3, 2, 1. I got the strangest sensation here, I felt this tingly feeling all over, and it... I... shrank inside my body as I stepped out of the cave. It was the oddest thing, I had shrunk, leaving parts of my body feeling 'hollow' (for utter lack of better descriptive).
My first impressions after 'stepping out' were vague, I was in a little hut with white mud or clay walls and wooden posts and beams. the floor was earthen, and a heavy wood table was off to my right somewhere. At first I thought myself barefoot, but I felt (I get most impressions this way) something under my feet and covering my toes and heels. I was wearing a loose, ragged dress I believe was leathe of some sort. I was TINY, to he point I doubt I was fifteen, but people were small back then. At ay rate I was MAYBE 3-4 ft. and very thin. My hair was dark, and shoulder length it was messy or very curly one. I had light toned eyes, a light grey I think but it was only a vague impression. before the tape moved on.

I had some odd occurances with this, as I was instructed to learn where and when this was. A fact which I think played a part a bit later. I was asked to allow the numbers/names to come up, as I did so however there seem to have been blurry numbers behind the set which eventually became clear. 1501 or 1504 eventually dominated the others, but their were layers (behind the 5 and 1/4 especially) behind the last three which made it hard to see them.
Then, at the where, I got an extremely clear image of a map whch zoomed in to a pinpoit of light in northern England, near the center just below Scotland. When askd to let the name form however Europe appeared in scarlet letters atpo the map?

At this I was VERY confused, and the tape moved on to important events in the lifetime.
The first was people millig about in a large wooden room. I was looking over an L shaped table where a small group sat an a huge barrel at on its sidebehind them, off to the right. My frst impression was 'balroom' and'tavern'. But I knew at once this sceneDID NOT relate to the life where I was the darkhaired girl. The best I ca figre is I hae a few lives fighting to surface?

2nd experiece. The tavrn tried o come out again, but I menally 'checked' it, requesting one come at a time and I found myself in the cave again. I saw myself from aove and felt myself on the ground simultanousy, and I was once again the dark-haired girl, about 20 or so now. I was kneelig on the sand in the cave, I could fee the damp sand and hear the water drippng deeper inside. I wondered why I was here, on my knees in the sand in some cave (though thecave felt very safe, even when I first went 'through' it it was a relief to be there) I got a sligh pai in my stomache, ad waveof nausea hit me in responce. I ralizd quit easily hat this was HER discomfort, and apparently part of our reason fo being there. The senstion was jus slacking off when I felt a sharp pain unde my ribcage on the left side. It was enough that, as she spun in the cave, I snapped fully out oftheexperience and did the same, reaching a hnd to my side. When I did so howve I SAW a dagger or something similiar in my side. Then it was gone agan. Strangely noneof it scard me, I felt surprised, and oddly enough rather annoyed, but not scared.
I did have to get up and get a drink before the pain fully dssapated and I could continue though.

As I setled back inthenext prompt waswha isyour occupation, wha do ou spend ost of your time dong? I saw myself outside the hut tending a large garden, and a forest off to the left seemed important fo some reason. A boy was running towardme from the hut.
Who is most important to you in this life? Agan the boy came up, hehad sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes he was 7. I KNEW he was my son, and I knew that this was one thin I did not need to write down to recall properly later. I will NEVER forget that face.
Something came up about his father aswell, but I couldn't get anything beyond this being important :/

the rest of the propts only brought up the stomache pain, nausea, a pain i the top of my skull, and an odd sensation n my hands. No idea if it meant anything though. Now I thnk abou it the 'proudst moment' bit bringng these up does make some sense; I'd say suvivig a dagger wound with the risk of infecton and all back then was something to be proud of.
Thanks for reading all that