Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Yes it was rather a long piece to wade through and it left me wondering if any of the points I made in my original have been read.

To repeat, the feeling that an individual is your special soul-mate (choose your own description) may simply be down to the point that meeting ANY of your soul-cell group might feel like that. You simply can't know but I've already suggested why it might be.

Making it a 'special pair' relationship is a human desire as is all the speculation about arrangements for meeting up here having been worked out beforehand.

I already covered pre-arrangement speculation in posting #5

I think that meeting someone in your soul-group could be confused for a soul-mate, twin-flame, or another description of the connection like that.

Personally I've never been able to say that every person I date/have a relationship with, I find is my soulmate. And I've been able to discern my connection to certain souls. All of those I've shared a deep connection with, I've always seen them as a brother or sister. They FEEL like a long lost sibling or relative. Even some relatives I have that feeling with(and others I don't, like my mother and father). When I met this person, that was the first time I had really understood why everyone is so hooked on a soulmate or twin flame(hadn't hear the term until a month afterward).

I've been in love before, but I never felt magnetic pull and the pure essence of what this relationship has . It wasn't that I was concerned I'd fall then think 'they were the one' and start obsessing over them, I just didn't feel like they were. I knew that I had a while to go before I would find 'that one', I just didn't realize how it would work out, when, etc.

Only twice have I been let down by the 'soul mate' mantra. I always had this thought that I would fall for two people before meeting that special person.

Other than that, I think if you have a finely tuned intuition and stuff, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Then again, that's just me.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I never claimed yours was not real. I listen to everyone's accounts and write in connection with what is said.

The thrust of my thread was to open up purely personal experiences to encourage the broader consideration of the circumstances.

I would never say that anyone's encounter was, quote: "just some cheesy love story..." Cheesy? That was your word and sounded a little unkind, especially when aimed at those who perhaps once felt as certain as you are feeling presently....

And if folks read my words I will always allow that special circumstances may occur but just because situations occur it does not necessarily mean that they are special or out of the ordinary....

You - and the others who have responded - appear to feel there is a special reason for meeting the ones you see as soul-partners, but the whole point of my piece was that it is just as likely that you would feel that way if you were to encounter any other member of your soul-cell.
I was mocking myself, only mac. Just myself because I know people can do the roll of the eyes.

for me, this is something I've never experienced before. Very unlike. I've dated and been in relationships before, nothing like this. It's like this fine tuned knowing inside that even, say my kids, I know I've been with them many, many times. But no, as I said, I've been in relationships with others, whether dating or friendships and the vast majority of them, in fact all others I have dated, I've never felt they were a soulmate, or part of a cell group.

In the case of my kids and particular people in my life, there's something different, and if you've never experienced it first hand, then you cannot possibly know until you do.