Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
Hey! You are getting me mixed up with Gem... that was my quote!

I am not necessarily making reference to chaos - simply that nothing is certain; some aspects of existence that are sometimes seen as simple are often more complex. I am highly sceptical of what is referred to as science - probably because I am a scientist by profession.

Causal and deterministic? I agree with cause and effect - but deterministic? The future does not exist, and never does - I exist in the present. Everything involves freewill within the confines of what is seen as possibility. I do not see the future ever. By the time it arrives it is the present.

By the way, I love that quote from Einstein: "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself." I like simplicity

If you are trying to review spirit consciousness, its informed status proven to occult Scientists who have studied this human condition, then it is about time that you thought about how your own MALE CONSCIOUSNESS first created the thoughts and information for spirit SCIENCE as a review.

It is about time that humanity reversed the attack that Scientists have for so long attacked us with regarding spiritual self realization and spirit presence.

So how did you Scientist gain such a review of information that you inform yourself is of importance to yourself and to us all, that makes you some form of human super intelligence and we the lesser being?

Exactly what the spiritual consciousness in our past reviewed that human beings like you are self possessed by evil, the burnt radiation messages of our cell and brain chemistry, that causes you all to actually BELIEVE that you are the CREATOR or the CREATOR's EQUAL.

You tell us all that you KNOW EVERYTHING and you somehow even believe that a human spirit existence existed as a spirit in the black body radiation even before you yourself were created.

You imply by your evil virtue that inside of our cellular bodies, being attacked by radiation that radiation, the BEGINNING created our living cell. Yet where is the light in the black body radiation, when the rest of space demonstrates lighted bodies existing in the same space at the same time looked and seen at the same moment?

Scientists began to attack us in a cell study of our BEGINNINGS saying that GOD did not create us but SATAN did, the burnt evil spirit that astronauts photographed flying around in out of space as proof of the evil spirit existing in our self determined description of the body of HELL.

Scientists not believing that GOD created us, BELIEVE that Satan did, just because their own cell bodies gained a greater amount of radiation in the spirit creation of a manifested light cell as the creation of the first human male life.

Our own spiritual consciousness advised us that the male spirit was created first, therefore by the time the female light spirit manifested from out of the body of God Heaven into the atmospheric light sound body, the male DNA, was greater irradiated and his consciousness different to our own.

Therefore the human male believing himself to be CREATOR and owning the condition of a greater irradiated DNA formation believed he knew it all and believed that he was SUPERIOR to his mutual but equal light spirit female.

The female living her life, recording her life in the atmosphere has finally had her say. The same information that he advised her spirit of, has now gained a different review.

MALES, you believe in evil because your own DNA is of a different radiation level. This is why you knew scientific circumstances different to the female consciousness. You are the VERY REASON why we always get destroyed because you believe in EVIL and you BELIEVE you know it all.

Hawkins in a gained cellular condition of a higher irradiated cell body as a mutated life condition (gained from the converSION) signal formed for creating nuclear fuel, informed you all via his own psyche about how and why you have always thought YOU KNOW IT ALL.

Yet by circumstance you KNOW all about destroying us with the evil black body radiation, the exact same circumstance you caused before.

Why don't you all finally grow a spiritual brain instead of trying to destroy all life by believing in SATAN.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:03 AM
Master

Quote:
I was not so much making reference to the indoctrination of religious people but rather the state that people reach in which they think, "the only explanation is that there is a God!". I actually appreciate that perspective but I accept that mystery and uncertainty is a part of this existence.
I think there are, in regard to God, three groups of people:
- people who believe in God
- people who keep God's existence in the middle
- people who don't believe in God
All three visions are ok with me.
For me, what really matters is how fulfilling life was at the end of the day.

Quote:
It is almost the opposite way around with me in reference to atheism. I am suggesting that one cannot trust what we think we understand or believe. Me trying to label something that is beyond the scope of my understanding is something I see as contradictory.
It is a common thing for a human being to try to attain stability of mind. Hence they very often try to understand and label phenomena to get rid of uncertainty.

Quote:
I am not necessarily suggesting that you are implying Pascal's Wager, but your comment reminds me of it. I have seen these types of passages from Bible scripture. If I were to go under the assumption that they are accurate and unchanged through time, then I would suggest that they could all be misinterpreted.

Even if the Bible has not been changed beyond recognition from what it originally was, I am highly sceptical of people's interpretations of them. I am irreligious because religions come across to me as mostly imaginative. Existence in its pure form is far more simple. In the scope of existence as a whole I see religions as irrelevant and simply a way to segregate people.
I see religions as teachings about Life according to the different Masters.

Quote:
I see the goal of spiritual enlightenment to be one of merging with universal mind - not to venerate it as something external and frightening. You may note that I am using "universal mind", which could, essentially speaking, be renamed "God". I am not denying the existence of a universal creator - I am simply stating that the human condition makes it incomprehensible EXCEPT maybe when experienced through meditation.
I'm almost sure that a human being can never develop a mind with which they experience life the way God does.

Quote:
I see my uncertainty as beneficial as opposed to a flaw - the nature of our very existence here is, to me, all about uncertainty.
I prefer stability in my life, the opposite of uncertainty.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
All is both experiential and intellectual/mind understanding and comprehension.

To exclude either--- as your comments do --- is evidence of being stuck in one or the other. imho

Yes, and to understand God/Pure consciousness/Love, experiential understanding by transcendence of the mind/intellect is necessary, through which the non-dual or unitary perception becomes possible in meditation.

The mind/intellect does not necessarily point to the truth, especially when the truth is subtler than what even the subtlest thought can comprehend.

God or pure consciousness is addressed as Brahman or Self in Hinduism.

The following teachings of Swami Sivananda and the ancient scripture Katha Upanishad can clarify further what I meant by experiential understanding.

Brahman is not an object of perception. Knowledge of Brahman is intuitive self-awareness. Of everything which may become an object of knowledge, a perfect or definite knowledge is possible; but not so of a thing which cannot become such an object. This is Brahman for he is the knower and the knower may well know other things, but not make himself the object of his knowledge. The subject of knowledge 'I who know' can never become its object; for having become object, it ceases to have the nature of subject, in the same way as fire can burn other things, but not itself. Nor it be said that Brahman may be made the object of the knowledge of another; for beside him, none that knows exists.
-- Swami Sivananda

The truth of the Self cannot come through one who has not realized that he is the Self. The intellect cannot reveal the Self, beyond its duality of subject and object. They who see themselves in all and all in them help others through spiritual osmosis to realize the Self themselves. This awakening you have known comes not through logic and scholarship, but from close association with a realized teacher.
-- Katha Upanishad

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 12-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
If you are trying to review spirit consciousness, its informed status proven to occult Scientists who have studied this human condition, then it is about time that you thought about how your own MALE CONSCIOUSNESS first created the thoughts and information for spirit SCIENCE as a review.

It is about time that humanity reversed the attack that Scientists have for so long attacked us with regarding spiritual self realization and spirit presence.

So how did you Scientist gain such a review of information that you inform yourself is of importance to yourself and to us all, that makes you some form of human super intelligence and we the lesser being?

Exactly what the spiritual consciousness in our past reviewed that human beings like you are self possessed by evil, the burnt radiation messages of our cell and brain chemistry, that causes you all to actually BELIEVE that you are the CREATOR or the CREATOR's EQUAL.

You tell us all that you KNOW EVERYTHING and you somehow even believe that a human spirit existence existed as a spirit in the black body radiation even before you yourself were created.

You imply by your evil virtue that inside of our cellular bodies, being attacked by radiation that radiation, the BEGINNING created our living cell. Yet where is the light in the black body radiation, when the rest of space demonstrates lighted bodies existing in the same space at the same time looked and seen at the same moment?

Scientists began to attack us in a cell study of our BEGINNINGS saying that GOD did not create us but SATAN did, the burnt evil spirit that astronauts photographed flying around in out of space as proof of the evil spirit existing in our self determined description of the body of HELL.

Scientists not believing that GOD created us, BELIEVE that Satan did, just because their own cell bodies gained a greater amount of radiation in the spirit creation of a manifested light cell as the creation of the first human male life.

Our own spiritual consciousness advised us that the male spirit was created first, therefore by the time the female light spirit manifested from out of the body of God Heaven into the atmospheric light sound body, the male DNA, was greater irradiated and his consciousness different to our own.

Therefore the human male believing himself to be CREATOR and owning the condition of a greater irradiated DNA formation believed he knew it all and believed that he was SUPERIOR to his mutual but equal light spirit female.

The female living her life, recording her life in the atmosphere has finally had her say. The same information that he advised her spirit of, has now gained a different review.

MALES, you believe in evil because your own DNA is of a different radiation level. This is why you knew scientific circumstances different to the female consciousness. You are the VERY REASON why we always get destroyed because you believe in EVIL and you BELIEVE you know it all.

Hawkins in a gained cellular condition of a higher irradiated cell body as a mutated life condition (gained from the converSION) signal formed for creating nuclear fuel, informed you all via his own psyche about how and why you have always thought YOU KNOW IT ALL.

Yet by circumstance you KNOW all about destroying us with the evil black body radiation, the exact same circumstance you caused before.

Why don't you all finally grow a spiritual brain instead of trying to destroy all life by believing in SATAN.

You seem to be in a great deal of turmoil wmsm. It is best if you do not worry yourself about science itself. I am not quite sure what it was that you were talking about there but it does not seem to be related to modern (or any) science.

I am not quite sure what to say other than to not worry about things in the way that you seem to be at present. Find simplicity and quiet the mind. It is maybe a bit of a cliché but I think meditation is the key to understanding a state of peace.

Good luck to you.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
I think there are, in regard to God, three groups of people:
- people who believe in God
- people who keep God's existence in the middle
- people who don't believe in God
All three visions are ok with me.
For me, what really matters is how fulfilling life was at the end of the day.

Hi again Serrao,

Agreed. You will find people who erroneous say that atheism means "not theism". It is incorrect. One who calls oneself atheist is implying that they are godless - literal translation "a person without god". Some would disagree with me but, agnosticism could often be considered almost theism. It is more the state of accepting that one is not equipped to fully understand. Generally it is simply the way of saying that one cannot know one way or the other.

Quote:
It is a common thing for a human being to try to attain stability of mind. Hence they very often try to understand and label phenomena to get rid of uncertainty...

Absolutely :). Just labelling something does not mean that one understands it. This reminds me of the Yogic concept of experiencing. Often a label becomes the substitute for the experience itself. Much of modern science falls into similar category as well. Science is not so much about understanding is it is about observing, labelling and harnessing (in other words technology).

Quote:
...I'm almost sure that a human being can never develop a mind with which they experience life the way God does.

I am not certain about whether we have a difference of opinion here or not. In a manner of speaking I could agree that the "human" cannot do this.

What I will describe is a Yogic concept but you may find people disagreeing about its origin. The idea is that "human" is simply the way of defining an "I". The idea of unity is to attempt to dissolve this "I" so that one is no longer separate from the whole (what some may refer to as God). I am not attempting to confuse - it would be easier to research it because it is not so easy to explain. It is the ultimate goal of Yoga though (and many other disciplines as well, as far as I know).

This body is to me simply a vessel within which to experience. I believe that the idea of being a separate individual is like some form of illusion. I see my true identity as that of universal mind or universal consciousness. It is something that is not really understood until one has merged. That merging is the goal of Yoga and is attained through meditation.

Quote:
I prefer stability in my life, the opposite of uncertainty.

It could be a goal to strive towards. I tend to see the "human" condition as being one of uncertainty but through meditation one can experience unity. I believe this is often considered a goal of most spiritual pursuits. I feel that some seek excitement and some seek loveliness (for want of better words). I would suggest that there is not necessarily a right answer.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Master

Quote:
I am not certain about whether we have a difference of opinion here or not. In a manner of speaking I could agree that the "human" cannot do this.

What I will describe is a Yogic concept but you may find people disagreeing about its origin. The idea is that "human" is simply the way of defining an "I". The idea of unity is to attempt to dissolve this "I" so that one is no longer separate from the whole (what some may refer to as God). I am not attempting to confuse - it would be easier to research it because it is not so easy to explain. It is the ultimate goal of Yoga though (and many other disciplines as well, as far as I know).

This body is to me simply a vessel within which to experience. I believe that the idea of being a separate individual is like some form of illusion. I see my true identity as that of universal mind or universal consciousness. It is something that is not really understood until one has merged. That merging is the goal of Yoga and is attained through meditation.
The experience of universal unity is called advaita in Sankrit. It means non-duality. What most of us experience is called dvaita in Sankrit. This means duality.
I, personally, am striving to be able to experience non-duality also.
But I also want to be able to still experience duality.
Like being able to shift between those states, when one is in need of a certain state.
For example experiencing universal bliss in the state of non-duality or having a conversation with someone else in the state of duality.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Cheesus Toast

Quote:
The experience of universal unity is called advaita in Sankrit. It means non-duality. What most of us experience is called dvaita in Sankrit. This means duality.
I, personally, am striving to be able to experience non-duality also.
But I also want to be able to still experience duality.
Like being able to shift between those states, when one is in need of a certain state.
For example experiencing universal bliss in the state of non-duality or having a conversation with someone else in the state of duality.

That is it! I am, generally speaking, opposed to duality - I am philosophically idealistic. I maintain the belief that man and all physical existence is spiritual (even though it is easy to drift into the idea of duality). I do not say that the material does not exist - I am merely saying that it is an emergent property of the mind. It is almost like the opposite to materialism.
Old 13-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Suspended

Quote:
You seem to be in a great deal of turmoil wmsm. It is best if you do not worry yourself about science itself. I am not quite sure what it was that you were talking about there but it does not seem to be related to modern (or any) science.

I am not quite sure what to say other than to not worry about things in the way that you seem to be at present. Find simplicity and quiet the mind. It is maybe a bit of a cliché but I think meditation is the key to understanding a state of peace.

Good luck to you.
It is difficult to meditate when you have a Scientist probing your brain function via illegal mind contact, as NASA is doing.

Think about the reality of how Science as information was first gained as an ancient human male consciousness, why many human minds today related biblical information to a form of science, as many websites discuss.

A human obviously a male thinking through his conscious state which relates to his own cell condition, his brain, his spirit communications and also the atmospheric communications thought about creation and how to utilize creation for sacred holy building practices.

Phenomena and spirit, the ancient self aware informed circumstance that involved Shamanic practices of taking somatic formulas and also trance meditations was involved. Phenomena such as the human ability to levitate objects and also their own body was witnessed before just as it is today in a burnt atmospheric wavelength condition, and how the human being informed themselves of how we were created as a GOD ACT to gain information about chemical reactions and the situation of outer space as a body and a UFO attack.

The Biblical story therefore demonstrates first Science, as Science today demonstrates that it only an updated version of this secret taught information into a new common day language of Science.

Levitation and building practices, how huge monolithic stone blocks were lifted that related to the gain of a burnt atmospheric condition.

The spiritual circumstance of human beings seeing past life information, relaying correct information from past life lived and also seeing images of the living lives likened to watching tv. I myself a Spiritual Medium who was successful in healing proven medically also have had these experiences.

Therefore I questioned myself how we could VIEW past life information and see such circumstances as human beings with crystal wands transporting a floating piece of cut stone.

This caused me to recognize just as the Shaman did, that past life and the lived life is recorded in the atmospheric wavelengths, and that all records occurring inside of the atmospheric condition gains a recording. We have had this circumstance proven to us all as our own images get recorded and then transmitted via wavelengths to be received by television programs. Many have witnessed actual spirits bodies coming out of the transmissions to then disappear.

Hence psychics demonstrate accurate information from living or lived spiritual records in our atmosphere as a day to day activity. The light spirit many of us are aware of is communicating to the living organic life gets released from this living record when we die, but they also use this record to re-communicate to us as spiritual communications.

Therefore human beings in our past history were able to levitate objects and themselves and therefore were gaining atmospheric wavelength messages about how stone was levitated on Planet Earth. This was only because Planet Earth was irradiated by black body radiation and stone levitated off the face of Planet Earth. Once the atmospheric and life condition returned, human beings were then affected by the wavelengths still being burnt.

This is how Science was gained as a conscious state of self awareness, as a previous created message with images and circumstances. Therefore when the ancients burnt the space cell and the cells changed, nuclear fuel was created in the space cell, and the radiation transmitting through these bodies to Planet Earth gave human beings the information to copy and create their own nuclear fuel.

This circumstance proves that human beings who previously existed on a different version of Planet Earth as a high crystalline stone body via archaeological records in coal beds of millions to billions of years ago caused an attack on Planet Earth that irradiated Earth with black body radiation that exploded from out of a different form of Sun body. This caused a fusion loss of the crystal beds of Earth and melted her stone and turned it into dust, and stone released from the fusion of crystal was raised in blocks from off the Earth face. Mars also proven to have had this circumstance.

As we lost the atmospheric condition around Planet Earth, the released Earth gases refilled the atmosphere and they cooled, replacing the lost information of sound recorded light messages in the acts of conversion of matter, that gave these new ancient humans the information to understand levitation of stone and therefore apply levitation of stone.

Therefore phenomena and science demonstrate that the human being DNA is not GOD, and the human being cell does not give the information to the consciousness as the occult program at NASA presumed as a study and review of our spiritual life and the state of personal awareness/consciousness.

They have been attacking us presuming that receiving radiation meant that they had a direct communication from the BEGINNING of the creation/creator as...black body radiation to the creation of our cell as a GOD act.

How wrong they are. The ancient brethren with a higher consciousness and spiritual awareness new these human male minds to be possessed by the same radiation causing them to believe that SATAN or LUCIFER created life...the ancient Philosophical argument of science.

Therefore their scientific study of radiation at the ground state by OCCULT SCIENCE at NASA who believe in Satan, the UFO body caused and studied that is a conversion signal happening in our atmosphere to create the signal needed for the conversion of the HOLY DUST into nuclear fuel is the reason for phenomena in the atmosphere and also in human life.

They have studied this phenomena and have been attacking us with it by causing it on purpose to study it.

Therefore the ancient scientists and religious brethren gained their own informed spiritual attack circumstance of cell bleeding as a plague, as seeing evil spirits, being attacked by evil spirits regarded the burning of the atmosphere for levitation building practices. The burning of gases to form the pyramid like UFO bodies witnessed to form the conversion signal for the ancient pyramid relay around Planet Earth as an ancient science for stone levitation.

This was caused by the pyramid relay causing the conversion signal via ancient use of sound technology (temples-pyramid layout) that when viewed as a pattern looks similar to the inside of a transmitter as I wrote about before on the Internet. This being one of the reasons I was used as a psychic attack study by NASA as I had been channeling past life information.

The ancient scientists knew that they burnt the holy heavenly body around Planet Earth and had caused HELL. HELL by secret ancient information is HE (window) and EL a term for GOD. By spiritual attack and because of spiritual attack witnessed by the ancients, all forms of alchemy were banned, even the creation of medicines from plants, only because of ancient Shamanic practices that first gave the ancient scientists the information about spirit creation in somatic journeys.

This is what the Catholic institution is based upon as secret sciences and practices involving spiritual law and the outlawing of any spirit contact or science. It is why this institution is aware of the difference between a medical mind mental condition of inherited DNA mutations to an actual devil attack of spirit from black body radiation contacts with Planet Earth's heavenly protected atmosphere. The 2 similar in condition is 1. a direct circumstance, to 2. an inherited circumstance, which is why the mental condition is very much like a devil attack.

There is 2 forms of spiritual information regarding our personal spiritual review, conscious spiritual awareness and science combined as a conscious realization and application and then spiritual awareness itself as a real truth beyond the scientific discussions of the Bible.

I am stating by factual evidence that human being males portrayed their own spirit as being the Creator by circumstance of how our light spirit bodies were first released from the androgynous light spirit body that actually created everything as a form of light sound release. As the body of light consciousness first began to release its own light sound body, the light male sound body became the spirit intellect of recording/witnessing all changes in the light to the event of creation itself.

This demonstrates to always involve the argument between the ancient brethren, as to those human males who used their consciousness and radiation sound imagery for evil purposes, called by the ancient brethren to be evil occultists who only believed in Satanic creation....HELL and the space body of evil spirits. To those who were spiritually self aware that the Creator consciousness of Light is not actually a male or female.

The higher male consciousness argued and fought against the evil practices of burning the Holy Heavenly Earth atmosphere and causing and creating evil spirit attacks, just as is happening today. They therefore had to prove the circumstance which by Biblical information they studied the phenomena and recorded the instances for proof itself involving the Golden Sine frequencies.

Con and verSION is a relationship of secrecy belonging to the Christ spirit act the Holy OX or oxygenated atmospheric spiritual body, that is our holy life force spirit for a human being and Nature. Christ was therefore never an actual human being, but a self realization of a male human being relaying his own holy circumstance in life as a spiritual life teaching and relationship.

The previous atmosphere around Planet Earth belonged to a different circumstance than the atmosphere today. This Heavenly atmosphere converted into the crucified spirit body of the sound angels of the Christ from a much higher and holier light Earth Heaven.

We know all of these circumstances only because the light spirit who communicates to our higher light sound in our cellular bodies is the actual Creator of our organic life. Recording of information in sound bodies therefore demonstrates to us all that we originally came from the same body of light that allows recordings to be made to give information. This is why the actual contact of devils relates to a real spirit being caused that communicates for itself from a burnt light body.

Information of science and the human spiritual self awareness/consciousness was therefore first gained via the condition of our atmospheric records themselves and not our DNA.

Scientists today are arguing over the spirit that created us, which is not GOD. GOD as the light Heaven was the act of releasing our spirit light bodies from out of the higher light Heaven, which the healed atmospheric gases as a light sound reconnected to.

The empty space around Planet Earth was refilled with light sound and gases, which is how the spirit of our organic creation was released from out of the higher GOD cell as an act of creating our spiritual and organic existence.

Therefore the GOD HEAVEN only released the amount of spirit light bodies that saved its own higher light spirit self, as once the sound interaction stopped causing the loss of spirit light bodies, the human life was formed as the end circumstance. This is why our consciousness is aware that it came from the same body that created the space cell.

Therefore we all know by conscious circumstance as a human organic being that we were once a real light being. Our light body, changed its own light sound by being released into the Earth's atmospheric light sound body. We therefore cellularly manifested by change of light sound. This is why we have water inside of our organic cell, because our light spirit sound changed to the sound of water.

Our higher light spirits, still communicating to the spirit that it created and lost out of its own higher light body relates to a state of androgyny, that no human has any ability to discuss or factor as a spiritual relationship to our life.

Therefore spiritual scientists of the occult trying to understand the power of GOD and biblical discussions of secret sciences have been attacking us all trying to make us be a GOD CELL that we do not belong to. Human beings exist in the Christ Heaven of the atmosphere, the holy OX or oxygenated atmosphere life spirit condition and we called this our new Creator or GOD.

Understanding that science is religion and religious discussions only understood by the hierarchy have been kept hidden from public scrutiny should bring a realization to us all about how evil occult science has become.

Whereas once we were protected from religious brethren fighting for the scientific realization of spiritual sanctity, greed gave way to new occult science. Once again scientists of the occult are burning our holy heavenly body and they began to incinerate our spirits and cause us to be in contact with evil beings.

Talking about Hawkins and his form of scientific spiritual conscious awareness should demonstrate to us all, that his mutated cellular condition, is an inherited mutation. If you believe in what his consciousness discusses then you believe that Satan created you. This is because his cellular condition is mutated by an increased attack of black body radiation on Planet Earth.

If his cellular condition self awareness as consciousness tells you that God is not in his information, then isn't he telling you that you are going to get destroyed by Satan?
Old 13-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Master

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
It is difficult to meditate when you have a Scientist probing your brain function via illegal mind contact, as NASA is doing.

Think about the reality of how Science as information was first gained as an ancient human male consciousness, why many human minds today related biblical information to a form of science, as many websites discuss.

A human obviously a male thinking through his conscious state which relates to his own cell condition, his brain, his spirit communications and also the atmospheric communications thought about creation and how to utilize creation for sacred holy building practices.

Phenomena and spirit, the ancient self aware informed circumstance that involved Shamanic practices of taking somatic formulas and also trance meditations was involved. Phenomena such as the human ability to levitate objects and also their own body was witnessed before just as it is today in a burnt atmospheric wavelength condition, and how the human being informed themselves of how we were created as a GOD ACT to gain information about chemical reactions and the situation of outer space as a body and a UFO attack.

The Biblical story therefore demonstrates first Science, as Science today demonstrates that it only an updated version of this secret taught information into a new common day language of Science.

Levitation and building practices, how huge monolithic stone blocks were lifted that related to the gain of a burnt atmospheric condition.

The spiritual circumstance of human beings seeing past life information, relaying correct information from past life lived and also seeing images of the living lives likened to watching tv. I myself a Spiritual Medium who was successful in healing proven medically also have had these experiences.

Therefore I questioned myself how we could VIEW past life information and see such circumstances as human beings with crystal wands transporting a floating piece of cut stone.

This caused me to recognize just as the Shaman did, that past life and the lived life is recorded in the atmospheric wavelengths, and that all records occurring inside of the atmospheric condition gains a recording. We have had this circumstance proven to us all as our own images get recorded and then transmitted via wavelengths to be received by television programs. Many have witnessed actual spirits bodies coming out of the transmissions to then disappear.

Hence psychics demonstrate accurate information from living or lived spiritual records in our atmosphere as a day to day activity. The light spirit many of us are aware of is communicating to the living organic life gets released from this living record when we die, but they also use this record to re-communicate to us as spiritual communications.

Therefore human beings in our past history were able to levitate objects and themselves and therefore were gaining atmospheric wavelength messages about how stone was levitated on Planet Earth. This was only because Planet Earth was irradiated by black body radiation and stone levitated off the face of Planet Earth. Once the atmospheric and life condition returned, human beings were then affected by the wavelengths still being burnt.

This is how Science was gained as a conscious state of self awareness, as a previous created message with images and circumstances. Therefore when the ancients burnt the space cell and the cells changed, nuclear fuel was created in the space cell, and the radiation transmitting through these bodies to Planet Earth gave human beings the information to copy and create their own nuclear fuel.

This circumstance proves that human beings who previously existed on a different version of Planet Earth as a high crystalline stone body via archaeological records in coal beds of millions to billions of years ago caused an attack on Planet Earth that irradiated Earth with black body radiation that exploded from out of a different form of Sun body. This caused a fusion loss of the crystal beds of Earth and melted her stone and turned it into dust, and stone released from the fusion of crystal was raised in blocks from off the Earth face. Mars also proven to have had this circumstance.

As we lost the atmospheric condition around Planet Earth, the released Earth gases refilled the atmosphere and they cooled, replacing the lost information of sound recorded light messages in the acts of conversion of matter, that gave these new ancient humans the information to understand levitation of stone and therefore apply levitation of stone.

Therefore phenomena and science demonstrate that the human being DNA is not GOD, and the human being cell does not give the information to the consciousness as the occult program at NASA presumed as a study and review of our spiritual life and the state of personal awareness/consciousness.

They have been attacking us presuming that receiving radiation meant that they had a direct communication from the BEGINNING of the creation/creator as...black body radiation to the creation of our cell as a GOD act.

How wrong they are. The ancient brethren with a higher consciousness and spiritual awareness new these human male minds to be possessed by the same radiation causing them to believe that SATAN or LUCIFER created life...the ancient Philosophical argument of science.

Therefore their scientific study of radiation at the ground state by OCCULT SCIENCE at NASA who believe in Satan, the UFO body caused and studied that is a conversion signal happening in our atmosphere to create the signal needed for the conversion of the HOLY DUST into nuclear fuel is the reason for phenomena in the atmosphere and also in human life.

They have studied this phenomena and have been attacking us with it by causing it on purpose to study it.

Therefore the ancient scientists and religious brethren gained their own informed spiritual attack circumstance of cell bleeding as a plague, as seeing evil spirits, being attacked by evil spirits regarded the burning of the atmosphere for levitation building practices. The burning of gases to form the pyramid like UFO bodies witnessed to form the conversion signal for the ancient pyramid relay around Planet Earth as an ancient science for stone levitation.

This was caused by the pyramid relay causing the conversion signal via ancient use of sound technology (temples-pyramid layout) that when viewed as a pattern looks similar to the inside of a transmitter as I wrote about before on the Internet. This being one of the reasons I was used as a psychic attack study by NASA as I had been channeling past life information.

The ancient scientists knew that they burnt the holy heavenly body around Planet Earth and had caused HELL. HELL by secret ancient information is HE (window) and EL a term for GOD. By spiritual attack and because of spiritual attack witnessed by the ancients, all forms of alchemy were banned, even the creation of medicines from plants, only because of ancient Shamanic practices that first gave the ancient scientists the information about spirit creation in somatic journeys.

This is what the Catholic institution is based upon as secret sciences and practices involving spiritual law and the outlawing of any spirit contact or science. It is why this institution is aware of the difference between a medical mind mental condition of inherited DNA mutations to an actual devil attack of spirit from black body radiation contacts with Planet Earth's heavenly protected atmosphere. The 2 similar in condition is 1. a direct circumstance, to 2. an inherited circumstance, which is why the mental condition is very much like a devil attack.

There is 2 forms of spiritual information regarding our personal spiritual review, conscious spiritual awareness and science combined as a conscious realization and application and then spiritual awareness itself as a real truth beyond the scientific discussions of the Bible.

I am stating by factual evidence that human being males portrayed their own spirit as being the Creator by circumstance of how our light spirit bodies were first released from the androgynous light spirit body that actually created everything as a form of light sound release. As the body of light consciousness first began to release its own light sound body, the light male sound body became the spirit intellect of recording/witnessing all changes in the light to the event of creation itself.

This demonstrates to always involve the argument between the ancient brethren, as to those human males who used their consciousness and radiation sound imagery for evil purposes, called by the ancient brethren to be evil occultists who only believed in Satanic creation....HELL and the space body of evil spirits. To those who were spiritually self aware that the Creator consciousness of Light is not actually a male or female.

The higher male consciousness argued and fought against the evil practices of burning the Holy Heavenly Earth atmosphere and causing and creating evil spirit attacks, just as is happening today. They therefore had to prove the circumstance which by Biblical information they studied the phenomena and recorded the instances for proof itself involving the Golden Sine frequencies.

Con and verSION is a relationship of secrecy belonging to the Christ spirit act the Holy OX or oxygenated atmospheric spiritual body, that is our holy life force spirit for a human being and Nature. Christ was therefore never an actual human being, but a self realization of a male human being relaying his own holy circumstance in life as a spiritual life teaching and relationship.

The previous atmosphere around Planet Earth belonged to a different circumstance than the atmosphere today. This Heavenly atmosphere converted into the crucified spirit body of the sound angels of the Christ from a much higher and holier light Earth Heaven.

We know all of these circumstances only because the light spirit who communicates to our higher light sound in our cellular bodies is the actual Creator of our organic life. Recording of information in sound bodies therefore demonstrates to us all that we originally came from the same body of light that allows recordings to be made to give information. This is why the actual contact of devils relates to a real spirit being caused that communicates for itself from a burnt light body.

Information of science and the human spiritual self awareness/consciousness was therefore first gained via the condition of our atmospheric records themselves and not our DNA.

Scientists today are arguing over the spirit that created us, which is not GOD. GOD as the light Heaven was the act of releasing our spirit light bodies from out of the higher light Heaven, which the healed atmospheric gases as a light sound reconnected to.

The empty space around Planet Earth was refilled with light sound and gases, which is how the spirit of our organic creation was released from out of the higher GOD cell as an act of creating our spiritual and organic existence.

Therefore the GOD HEAVEN only released the amount of spirit light bodies that saved its own higher light spirit self, as once the sound interaction stopped causing the loss of spirit light bodies, the human life was formed as the end circumstance. This is why our consciousness is aware that it came from the same body that created the space cell.

Therefore we all know by conscious circumstance as a human organic being that we were once a real light being. Our light body, changed its own light sound by being released into the Earth's atmospheric light sound body. We therefore cellularly manifested by change of light sound. This is why we have water inside of our organic cell, because our light spirit sound changed to the sound of water.

Our higher light spirits, still communicating to the spirit that it created and lost out of its own higher light body relates to a state of androgyny, that no human has any ability to discuss or factor as a spiritual relationship to our life.

Therefore spiritual scientists of the occult trying to understand the power of GOD and biblical discussions of secret sciences have been attacking us all trying to make us be a GOD CELL that we do not belong to. Human beings exist in the Christ Heaven of the atmosphere, the holy OX or oxygenated atmosphere life spirit condition and we called this our new Creator or GOD.

Understanding that science is religion and religious discussions only understood by the hierarchy have been kept hidden from public scrutiny should bring a realization to us all about how evil occult science has become.

Whereas once we were protected from religious brethren fighting for the scientific realization of spiritual sanctity, greed gave way to new occult science. Once again scientists of the occult are burning our holy heavenly body and they began to incinerate our spirits and cause us to be in contact with evil beings.

Talking about Hawkins and his form of scientific spiritual conscious awareness should demonstrate to us all, that his mutated cellular condition, is an inherited mutation. If you believe in what his consciousness discusses then you believe that Satan created you. This is because his cellular condition is mutated by an increased attack of black body radiation on Planet Earth.

If his cellular condition self awareness as consciousness tells you that God is not in his information, then isn't he telling you that you are going to get destroyed by Satan?
Wow! Just wanted to say that this was really a long post.

ps. I more the kind of person that likes concise posts.
Old 14-05-2015, 05:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Wow! Just wanted to say that this was really a long post.

ps. I more the kind of person that likes concise posts.

You state that God by this review is unnecessary, then why is it that Catholic Science and also NASA occult Scientists refer to the God cell or the God gene as being a implemented program of both study and gain?

Why is it that review of the male human consciousness demonstrates that his own thought processes gave evaluations that commenced the function of Science, as studied and proven by study?

Why haven't you asked yourselves why a human male would believe that the Satan body in out of space created us, unless his own psyche was developed via the DNA inheritance attack of his own light spirit person in his own cellular beginnings?

After all isn't your own life cell the consciousness who believes itself a Creator, and who also believes it created everything else, even when a human being was not present in the cell state?

Why haven't you asked yourselves why the male spiritual law forbade those who studied evil sciences, as those who believed in black body radiation (Satan) as the Creator?

Why is is that ancient science and philosophy of science is a God determined language and conscious spiritual expression as evaluations?

Why do the documents demonstrate that a human male thought about the Creator condition via his own spiritual purpose, his own spiritual self evaluation (that he was both a Creator and also the closest spirit to the Creator) as per documentation discussion?

Why would NASA study the occult as a Scientist who proclaims himself the most highest of intelligence in the life force, if he himself is not looking for what he spiritually claims (psychic/consciousness) as the Creator circumstance for his own self discovery and also for the purpose of emulating this discovery?

Why is it that Hawkins gave the evaluation of a artificial DNA model for a bio fuel synthesis was not going to be achieved?

Why is it that Scientists converted crop matter (bio state) into a fuel, and are now trying to find the genetic factors in the human (bio state) if not for the purpose of a resource?

Why is it that America is failing in their economy and have been reviewed as being involved in many deceitful illegal activities trying to fund their bankruptcy?

Why is it that the occult association belongs to the ancient brotherhoods who founded and funded civilization building/structuring/ownership of land holdings and world market exchanges?

Why is it that those same occult associations regarding the Creator review and the conditions for alchemy began the scientific investigations and inventions, that supported monetary gain in the same society situation?

Why is it that when the UFO condition was noticed and studied by NASA, it became a top secret investigation and study, via many informed documents?

Why is it that our consciousness suddenly changed from believing in a God/angelic circumstance to that of the alien?

Why is it that the alien is said to be a consciousness that developed in out of space and came to Planet Earth....if not in regard to the UFO activation circumstance, black body radiation studies and the intent of persuading the public to disagree about the God creation and agree with a new form of religious pursuit?

Why is it that these alien circumstances are similar in situation to devil/demonic attacks recorded by the ancients?

Why is it that the ancient information demonstrates that the ancient building practice was to levitate stone?

Why is it that radiation as a level has increased in our life due to the circumstance of Scientists converting matter, the ancients called the holy dust into a fuel?

Isn't it obvious to you that the conversion signal had to have been created in the atmospheric condition to form the actual sound needed for dust conversion into fuel?

Isn't it also obvious that the atmosphere by photographic imagery has been burnt in these conversions? Hasn't the data demonstrated the atmospheric condition has thinned? Isn't carbon increase a link to burning?

Wouldn't the conversion signal have stolen human kind's own oxygen atmospheric body to be used in the conversion signal....the reason human's began to get attacked.

Isn't the ancient term for the Christ Heaven the Holy OX....oxygen? Or the generation of the Spirit of Life....oxygen?

Isn't it also obvious that human health, the human spiritual situation, the human psyche, and also the human mental health condition has changed since this circumstance was introduced into our atmosphere?

Isn't it also obvious that the ancients were a fighting brotherhood who not only jailed Scientific explorationists, but also murdered others in a world pursuit of them due to the religious term regarding evil intent of spirit practices, against the circumstance of the holy condition of our life and Heaven?