Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Indigo Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
And Indigo, if it does it for you, then fine. The psychiosis thing tends to creep in the older we get though, and the worse the withdrawals the older we get. My body has become too sensitive to do it any more.
peace Al

AL, I respect your candor here and respect your wisdom. I by no means think Cannabis should be used without discretion; or if it causes you problems. However, I do think that each person should have the right to make their own choices regarding Cannabis; just like we do with Alcohol. Not everyone can take alcohol; yet it is legal and deadly.

My feelings:Cannabis should be legal. There should be legal parameters around it, like alcohol. I see those parameters as necessary...i.e. NOT driving while under the influence, having age restrictions, and regulations about public consumption. I say give Cannabis back to the people. Place laws on it like alcohol, which are for public protection; and then let the people make their own choices.

As for spirituality and Cannabis, again I think this is personal and not something we can dictate to one another. What causes one person a spiritual blockage or problems, may give another a totally different experience. Again, it is up to each individual.

I think in ALL things moderation is the key to life. If Cannabis causes you a problem; refrain. However, I think each person should have the right to make their own choice about it.

Peace

Last edited by Indigo Rose : 12-10-2006 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Light Mage

You know, I've been thinking (don't say it...) and I have to wonder exactly WHY cannabis is illegal.

Does anyone know what the justification is for making cannabis illegal to smoke, when people can purchase tobacco and alcohol pretty much on a whim?

Even substances like "Poppers" (I forget if it's Amyl Nitrate or Amyl Nitrite - one is an angina medicine the other is some sort of sensory altering stinky liquid) can be sold in shops, although they're marketed as things like room odorisers and leather polish...

And here in New Zealand, they sell things called "Party Pills" which, frankly, amazed me when I first heard about them!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Enlightener

Cannabis was made illegal because it was basically such a cheap material that could be used for a multitide of things, it is all about greed and the governments trying to get money out of the people. I think they say that it is harmful and stuff like that just to cover for why they are really making it illegal.
You can make clothes, buildings, and heaps of other stuff with just the marijuana plant, it is very durable and very dynamic and can grow just about anywhere so it is such a cheap product, the governments can't have this because they want money, they want to be rich and so they ban it.

Pretty silly eh?

Enlightener
Old 04-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Fiona

The use of any drug to elicit a higher spiritual awareness/understanding is I think an illusion.

Eat in a balanced and healing way, sleep well and regularly, exercise your body and your brain daily, celebrate 'nowness' with a clear uncluttered mind, experience each and every moment life has to offer, live, love and laugh loads.

We are each of us polluted enough already without adding to it.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
BLAIR2BE

pot is illegal because it cannot be regulated and taxed. thus, it makes plenty of money in fines and sitations, payment for bulls***t "drug classes" etc. etc. point blank. i was once arrested for misdameaner possession, and wanting to get it off my back, i took all the "classes", paid a monthly fee to a "probation officer", etc. costed me nearly $2000 when it was all over. thats just one arrest; now thats a BIG money maker.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:38 AM
AL

Wink blow it

1 Blow is ilegal because the big breweries want it so.
2 Pot is ilegal because if you give it to your slaves, they will produce less, while alchohol disipates after 8 hours or something.
3 If Tarry is legalised, the crooks in govt and/or who bring it in will have to pay tax on it.

Lets face it, the real deal does give a spiritual high, so it is important to give them dirty stuff to subdue them. Humans are capable of far higher states of mind. We only use a fifth of our brain capacity, does that mean we only use a fifth of the souls that we are capacity?
As I said, classic divide and rule, turn parents against their children. They like to have something on us all.
There are also the demons beyond who like their cut and do their thing upon those who have opened themselves up. Satan currently controls the world, or so he thinks, but not for long.
Be strong.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Indigo Rose

Color

Good News about Cannabis!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/10/05...eut/index.html

I believe this is only one of the many benefits that will be revealed as this healing herb from God is taken out of bondage.

Peace
Old 06-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Light Mage

Didn't they discover that back in the 80's...?
Closed Thread