Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Knower

Can someone help me with these 3 cards please?

I drew the following 3 cards for myself;

Situation as it is: Page of Swords

Course of Action to be taken: The Fool

New situation that will evolve: King of Cups

Whenever I concentrate on my fiance when drawing these cards, the King of Cups always comes up. He is a cancer and is tall and has beautiful blue eyes. We are going to be getting married soon and this card keeps coming up. I am trying to learn Tarot a bit better but these cards are a bit confusing to me. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

LW
Old 09-07-2012, 05:41 AM
MRDazzle

I read cards by the pictures and what stands out at me. I'm unconventional and I hear that's the Scorpio Way.

You can be whimsical and it can be a front to your otherwise shy nature. It's how you guard yourself... I feel like there is someone in the picture playing dumb like a fox to get you to do things you really don't want to do.
The cups sign could just be a sign of water for the Cancer Fiance.

Situation... you are nervous and whimsical around a person to guard yourself. Maybe a parent? Someone who is trying to make decisions for you.

Course of Action. Don't let anyone talk you into doing anything you don't feel is right. ( could be something as simple as planning the wedding YOU want and not what someone ELSE wants )

Seems to me the if signs are pointing the Cancer every time.. that it is right. Your heart knows best.

I'm still learning too.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
Knower

The woman I work for (Im a caregiver) tries to get me to do a lot of work for her that Im not supposed to do, like decorate her house, etc. I am strictly there to care for her sick husband, which I do, but she takes advantage of me. I really don't want to do any of the things she asks because I do not get paid to care for a family of 4 plus any of her guests that come over, I get paid to take care of her sick husband. When her friends come over I am their waitress and i hate it so I get to the point where I just stay in in the kitchen and don't come out until they are all gone. My fiance doesn't try to make decisions for me though, he is very kind and only wants what I want. he is leaving the entire wedding up to me because all the ideas I have is exactly what he likes. He does help though :)

Would you mind clarifying the last thing you said?
"Seems to me the if signs are pointing the Cancer every time.. that it is right."

Do you mean that all the negativity in the reading is pointing to Cancer or that my decision to be with him is right, lol. Sorry, it's been a long day. And thank you so much for your help. It is greatly appreciated!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 AM
MRDazzle

Well at least we figured out the sly like a fox person. ;D I felt as if there is someone trying to make decisions for you..maybe your wedding or in something else..someone controlling. As far as cancer sign, I have no feeling one way or the other if he is right for you..your heart already knows... You don't need clarity from anyone else on this.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Knower

My fiance is the person I have been waiting for forever and the only thing that is controlling the wedding is his flight back here, lol. He makes me happy! Thanks again!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:16 AM
MRDazzle

I didn't do much...i just feel. My pleasure
Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewolf0911
I drew the following 3 cards for myself;

Situation as it is: Page of Swords

Course of Action to be taken: The Fool

New situation that will evolve: King of Cups

Whenever I concentrate on my fiance when drawing these cards, the King of Cups always comes up. He is a cancer and is tall and has beautiful blue eyes. We are going to be getting married soon and this card keeps coming up. I am trying to learn Tarot a bit better but these cards are a bit confusing to me. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

LW

Page of (Swords)
* represents news
* new perspective and new way of doing things is approaching
* focus is on unexpected events in LOVe and relationships, messages, motions, growth and ideas
* if one is hearing negativity don’t believe in it

The Fool
* you should let go all you think you want or need to be happy and focus on happiness itself
* have faith that though things may not turn out the way you expect, you will get that which you need

King of (Cups)
* focuses on activities centering around the home or home business
* financial independence
* daydreams of romance are also indicated

Lynn
Old 10-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Knower

Thank you Lynn!

So is this a fairly good outcome with these cards?
Old 10-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewolf0911
Thank you Lynn!

So is this a fairly good outcome with these cards?

Hello

The cards one pulled are possitive, but remember that cards are a guideline the real work is done by people.

Having been with me mate 31 years I know it takes work and team work. There are times when one wants to toss in that towel but communications if kept in place mean one can face any issues that come along.

I wish ye a happy future.

Lynn