Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

I choose to be free of the philosophizing and conceptualizing, free to be present for what is actually happening..

Be well..

Do you have free will Tzu to remove Tzu from this mindful reality . To be totally free one must have free will to do such a thing .

What do you think could prevent Tzu from removing one's self from mind if you choose too .

x daz x
Old 18-08-2012, 07:35 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Do you have free will Tzu to remove Tzu from this mindful reality . To be totally free one must have free will to do such a thing .

What do you think could prevent Tzu from removing one's self from mind if you choose too .

x daz x
You are attached to a belief, GL.. i don't "must have" to do anything to be free, "freewill" is the defining quality of being human..

Be well..
Old 18-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Master
daz... I hear you saying that freedom includes the ability to choose to drop the fixed identity or any parts of it at will. Makes sense to me.

In one way of looking at it, there are not degrees of freedom... the sort that is inherent in our true being.

On the other hand, once I realized I could choose to turn my attention into the pure silent presence, rather than having to wait until it randomly showed up... and further, choose to surrender bits of my mind patterns into That, I became increasingly free.

In fact I feel that one level of freedom is recognizing one's ability to choose their own experience, at any level.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 18-08-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

You are attached to a belief, GL.. i don't "must have" to do anything to be free, "freewill" is the defining quality of being human..

Be well..

Hi Tzu .

It's interesting what you choose to pick me up on and what you choose to reply to .

Do you have the freedom to choose to remove Tzu from the mind .

In respect to 'the must' quote above it would be similar to saying if one wants to play tennis using a racket and a ball one must have a racket and ball in order to play .

You have a belief that Tzu is free and I have asked you what a person is free from and what 'is what you are' imprisoned of/from .

x dazzle x
Old 19-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
daz... I hear you saying that freedom includes the ability to choose to drop the fixed identity or any parts of it at will. Makes sense to me.

In one way of looking at it, there are not degrees of freedom... the sort that is inherent in our true being.

On the other hand, once I realized I could choose to turn my attention into the pure silent presence, rather than having to wait until it randomly showed up... and further, choose to surrender bits of my mind patterns into That, I became increasingly free.

In fact I feel that one level of freedom is recognizing one's ability to choose their own experience, at any level.

Xan

Hi Xan .

In regards to the purple text .

I agree that what we are has always been what we are . In human form what we are is inherent within our mindful interaction of the mind body experience .

The more one reveals what that is the more one 'feels free' or at peace with self .

The freedom noted is just what we are as an erergy of the mind . The love noted is just what we are, the peace the joy and such likes ..

Freedom is just a word like any other that one assigns to what we are .

Whilst daz entigrates this peace and love it will never be peace and love .. peace and love exist within one's mind .. the energy that is of the mind that relates to one's evaluation of what peace and love and freedom are is neither love peace or freedom .

x daz x
Old 19-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Master
Awareness is a wonderful attribute of consciousness lol ... and we are growing increasingly conscious of our awareness, even as we speak ... we are transcending those barriers you speak about below ... not only can we perceive our experience, and all that offers, but we can write poetry about it, and reflect on its usefulness lol and we can also discuss it in this format ... we are only as restricted as we believe our 'selves' to be, in one sense. The mind is more liberating then we presently realize lol ... I can hear your mind ticking away ... cheddar cheese you say lol

Quote:
Hi again kate thanks for the reply .

No one can experience freedom . Not what you are beyond identity nor the person in experience of identity because whilst one is in identity of the person they are restricted according to their mindful experience and understanding of what freedom and restriction is . .

The Individual that transcends the mindset that entertains imprisonment and freedom will be no-one that can relate to such states . . Therefore freedom is neither here or there .

It's like the old saying about enlightenment . No-one knows when they are . No-one knows when their sufferings end . No-one wil know what it is like to be free .

In a way there is no freedom nor Imprisonment . I suppose it depends on whom or what one thinks one is in relation to both mindful states .

x daz x
Old 19-08-2012, 02:57 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Hi Tzu .

It's interesting what you choose to pick me up on and what you choose to reply to .

Do you have the freedom to choose to remove Tzu from the mind .

In respect to 'the must' quote above it would be similar to saying if one wants to play tennis using a racket and a ball one must have a racket and ball in order to play .

You have a belief that Tzu is free and I have asked you what a person is free from and what 'is what you are' imprisoned of/from .

x dazzle x
I do not understand your question, or your intention.. if you want to argue for your own limitations, i'm not your guy.. i cannot answer questions i don't understand, but i will try..

Yes, i have the freedom to remove 'Tzu' from my mind, that identity appears infrequently.. it is needed to sign-on here, and it is one 'you' are attached to, not me..

Your 'tennis' analogy fails, you are binding yourself to 'musts', rules, and 'identities'..

I have the experience and awareness that 'That' which 'I' am is free, and i am free to choose my destiny..

Be well..
Old 19-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Master
The freedom noted is just what we are as an energy of the mind . The love noted is just what we are, the peace the joy and such likes ..

I like how you say this, daz.

Xan

Old 19-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

I do not understand your question, or your intention.. if you want to argue for your own limitations, i'm not your guy.. i cannot answer questions i don't understand, but i will try..

I am sorry that you didn't understand my question put to you . My Intention is to understand what you say in relation to Tzu / what you are and in regards to choices made and freedom experienced .

Yes, i have the freedom to remove 'Tzu' from my mind, that identity appears infrequently.. it is needed to sign-on here, and it is one 'you' are attached to, not me..

So when Tzu is removed from mind whom experiences freedom and whom makes the choice to return back into Tzu identity .

Your 'tennis' analogy fails, you are binding yourself to 'musts', rules, and 'identities'..

I have the experience and awareness that 'That' which 'I' am is free, and i am free to choose my destiny..

Be well..

I use analogies at times Tzu to extend my way of explanation . I am not attached to the methods used nor am I of the contents that are contained within the expression . I am aware of being in and out of identity as you have also stated above . I am not going to suggest that you are attached to what you speak of for only Tzu could know of such .

x daz x
Old 19-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The freedom noted is just what we are as an energy of the mind . The love noted is just what we are, the peace the joy and such likes ..

I like how you say this, daz.

Xan

Thanks xan .

x daz x