Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder

Dysfunctional families

I honestly believe that my own family is not my real family. I love them but some days i am faced with all these problems because of the way they are. I know we should be full of love and light but it gets really unbearable sometimes. See my family is very mysognistic. They really dont know how to appreciate the little things or theyre just super ungrateful. My mum gets annoyed at the littlest things. She believes its a womans job to do everything and if you forget to do something right or for her then she gets really annoyed and doesnt let it go. It’s like i have to walk on these egg shells. I have to make sure her mood is okay and shes not angry with me. It gets very exhausting. I just wish she could act like a mother. My mother isnt the type to hug or kiss us because she doesnt know how to express it but she expects it from us all the time. My brother often tells me i have a big ego because i dont listen to him when it comes to religion. He believes hes on the right path and what im doing is very wrong. It gets very frustrating sometimes because it would be nice if they wouldnt just criticise you for what you believe in. I always get this urge to leave my family or run away but its against the culture. I could go on and on about my family lol. I feel very heavy sometimes, in this house. I just want to rant at them and say i wish you could understand how you make me feel but i domt want to ruin the peace 😭