Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Roseburn

Unhappy I need answers please

Hello everyone, I'm new. I need help with something please, because no one knows how to deal with this. Here's the story:

The son of my mom's friend went through a traumatizing experience.
He and his friends were a little drunk, hanging out at somebody's place. One of the guys decided to leave and got inside his car. From the outside, a girl took a picture of him and after a few seconds she dropped her camera and had a horrified expression on her face. In the picture there is a boy sitting next to the guy in the car and he looks beyond scary. Actually, it is a pretty shocking thing to see. Everybody got scared because no one was supposed to be there, yet something really evil is clearly shown in the picture. There were several people who witnessed this. The photo is real, it wasn't made up by anybody And now the guy panics every time he gets close to his car and refuses to even touch it.

Please, share anything you know about situations like this. Why could this have happened? is it possible that the fact that they were drunk had anything to do with this?
Old 13-01-2011, 05:30 AM
shivbaba

Dear Roseburn,

I understand how much scared they would be!.But nothing to worry about it. It has happened since bibilical times when jesus was there. tell him and family think positvely and get rid of bad habits and practice raj yoga as mentioned in srimad Bhagvat gita.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:32 AM
themaster

Yep, I agree.. you might try offering him the "theory of oneness"

Meaning were all the same being.. being afraid of any part of you.. seems silly doesn't it..??? if your both a weird ghostly boy in a car.. and a car.. and a tree and a sports jockey and david duchovny?

I mean what is the alternative.. do you want to call "ghost busters" or whatever plays on the sci-fi channel..??

Do you want to call in a priest and have the car blessed?

All these things will cure the problem if you let it.. but if you stop defining it as a problem which is my advice anyway.. there is no need to go to these extra steps.. and the next time you see a ghost or "orb" in the background you can just laugh and say "hello me" cool to have you in the photo
Old 14-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Yep, I agree.. you might try offering him the "theory of oneness"

Meaning were all the same being.. being afraid of any part of you.. seems silly doesn't it..??? if your both a weird ghostly boy in a car.. and a car.. and a tree and a sports jockey and david duchovny?

I mean what is the alternative.. do you want to call "ghost busters" or whatever plays on the sci-fi channel..??

Do you want to call in a priest and have the car blessed?

All these things will cure the problem if you let it.. but if you stop defining it as a problem which is my advice anyway.. there is no need to go to these extra steps.. and the next time you see a ghost or "orb" in the background you can just laugh and say "hello me" cool to have you in the photo

haha this is a very good way to view things indeed. and highly amusing

Roseburn, Would you or your friends be afraid of a little boy as a human? Nope - i atleast hope you are not afraid of children. Well that's all he is, he's just a child, who was once alive. That's all "ghosts" are. They are just people.
You don't have to have them hanging around if you don't want them.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Sangress

I'd advise you to look up the history of the car itself, whether it's second hand or not....etc. It might give you a clue as to why whoever it was was catching a ride in the car.

How can you say someone is evil simply because they look evil? Most people don't, because they are aware that such a judgement would be shallow and unfair and negative to say the least.

Same goes for spirits. Some of the meanest looking discarnates I know are so sensitive and harmless.

For all we know the spirit showed themselves on the camera to teach the man not to drive while drunk, or perhaps the spirit sensed a car accident would occur and could think of no other way to catch anyone's attention than that overzealous spook stunt.

I've seen things like this happen all my life, so I can't say I understand how shocked you must have been. But I can say that often things like this happen for a reason and that those reasons have to be understood if anyone is going to find any kind of common sense.

This is important. Spirits don't just flash themselves up for a camera for no reason because it takes a lot of energy and effort out of them to do it, makes them sick for longer than they can bare.

That boy gave up a lot to get a message across to you all so I hope you figure out what it's about.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
maybe just sell the car.
Old 14-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Roseburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Same goes for spirits. Some of the meanest looking discarnates I know are so sensitive and harmless.
Really? I mean, I don't know much about spiritual things, so like most people I associate evil-looking (like in a horror movie) with evilness. But it does make me feel better it might not be the case. Do you know how to figure out what he wants to say by being in the picture? It's not an obvious thing for us.

Thank you all for trying to help!!
Old 14-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Sangress

Seeing the picture would be nice, if you still have it and two, or several heads are better than one.

With ghosts particularly, I often find that their emotional state reflects in their appearance.

I mean, think of how much suffering a person goes through in a lifetime and then think of how everyone can hide that suffering because it's not physically visible. All people need to do if they feel horrible is smile and pretend and no one is the wiser.

With spirits it's often a very different story because emotions and non-physical things take priority over the physical world. To them an emotion is more dangerous than a knife because a knife is physical, it can't hurt them, but an emotion can. Since emotions sort of replace what used to be physically harmful they are deeply effected by it in ways that living people, souls in bodies, can barely comprehend.

As a result of all that their appearances often reflect the pain they have experienced and, as a general rule, the more twisted and hollow they look, the more they have suffered and the wiser they are.

Ghosts, especially children, aren't very capable of coping with all of these emotions and threats and changes they face for a long while after they die. Eventually they gain their memories and see the brighter side of life, but it takes a lot of time and strength to do.

If this ghost was a child then perhaps he was staying close to that man because he saw him as a parent figure of sorts, someone safe.

Or perhaps the child had died in a car accident involving alcohol and was going to re-live the event so that he could make sense of it.

There are a lot of reasons for things like this too happen, the trick to finding the reason is in the small details of what happened.

As a side note, does your friend, the one in the car, drink regularly for reasons other than for fun? Do they drink to evade anything like depression...etc?

Is that person spiritually/metaphysically aware?

The reason I ask that is because a lot of aware people turn to drinking to block out certain feelings, such as the ones they get when there is a spirit around. It could be worth looking into.
Old 15-01-2011, 09:54 AM
beguine

Can you post the picture on here
Old 15-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Roseburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Seeing the picture would be nice, if you still have it

Since the picture is not mine, I'll have to wait to get it if they still have it. Thanks for offering to help, I will PM it to you as soon as I have it.

Have a nice weekend!