Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-01-2011, 05:34 PM
pictoriale1

I am not detracting from your experience Kapitan_Prien, just thought I would briefly add a funny experience I had with the bed shaking.

I went to bed, fell asleep, was woken abruptly at around 1.30am by the head of the bed shaking. I was not amused as I had to be up early next morning. I just presumed it was a spirit presence, asked them to stop and fell asleep again.

The next morning I learn't there had been an Earth tremor overnight and that is why the bed head was shaking. Haha - just thought it was funny
Old 25-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeiacatl

Yea, your not crazy as I have had my bed shake at night. Especially when i was younger. I have also heard someone shout my name very loudly in my room totally by myself. This has happened 5 or 6 times. That is always a little freaky, neat, but a little freaky when you do not know whats going on. Love.
Old 25-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Anng

Sounds to me like a 3.6 earthquake. We had one in Cumbria in December.I was in the bath-that was weird!
Old 25-01-2011, 07:36 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Captain Prien:

I don't think you need to question your sanity--perhaps it is just that your gifts are expanding and there is someone who is trying to get a message through.

They could be drawn to your energy--your inner-light--and the only time they can get your attention is when you are in the AstralState--or DreamState. This is a time when your conscious mind is at rest and your subconscious mind--or inner-being can take over.

When They come to me I simply ask them what They want--or (if I don't care for Their timing, or energy) I tell Them They are unwelcome and order them to go away.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...