Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Master
Kapitan Prien - Your post caught my attention because it sounded just like an experience I had myself some years back when I was studying with a religious group. I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but I had a lot of paranormal activity in my house coincidentally at the same time. One such incident was the lifting up of my bed in the middle of the night and dropping back down. I would lie there motionless and in deep fear while my bed lifted up , shook, and landed back down on the floor again several times. This occurred several nights in a row along with a scratching noise in the wall by my bed. Just before this started happening a ghost in the form of a large Native American Indian figure appeared to me 3 nights in a row, with the last night leaning over me with an axe of some sort. So I'm sure there was spirit activity in my home during this time. Just wanted to add my post to say that I believe in your experience is all.

Blackraven
Old 12-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Re Spiritlite: Well I am a bit of a stinker. *wink*

Gracey: That thought did cross my mind actually, but no sooner had I thought of it than I dismissed it. I don't know anything really about such things though. I don't recall dreaming anything prior to it happening - although I know I've been clearing out quite a bit of stuff that dates from this body's very early childhood...so perhaps that had something to do with it.

Earthprowler: Actually no. It's happened to me several times, but this time it seemed like it was something 'external' - although considering what Gracey said - it could have possibly been that as well. I am probably not aware of just how intense or powerful my energy is...and not really having many places to 'channel' it...I guess it would be like being on 'meltdown'...I don't know. I don't know the time...but it was very early in the morning - my guess is sometime around 3 am. It has not happened since I opened up the bottle of Frankincense/Myrrh and put that next to my bed.

Jazz: That's how it was for me...a gentle shaking. When it has happened before it wasn't nearly as bad this time. This time it was quite perceptible and my bed was squeaking from it (it's an old 1930's bed frame) and I was becoming irritated with it - which is why I woke up.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Re Blackraven: I never had the bed lift up and never dealt with the motionlessness due to fear, but I know that I would start to cringe up but it was due to being irritated because my sleep was being disturbed. I would be like a bomb waiting to go off...because my sleep is very important to me (as I have CFS)...and to have it broken/disturbed by someone...they're just asking for a death wish *laughs*. (although the exception would be emergencies of course)
Old 13-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Rumar

I love those playful notions!
"Gotta get his attention"
"How?"
"LET'S SHAKE THE BED!"

I remember last Thanksgiving, I spent it alone with my soul mate, I was visited way too many times, well, this one child spirit came into the room and stopped at the head of my bed (he came through the wall by the head) and watched me all confused as to what I was. I looked over at him (even though I can't see him, I know he's there), don't do it. I kept saying it, "Don't do it, I know what you're thinking, don't do it!" He did it, he friggin' poked me in the arm and booked it! Ran out the door in a mad frantic way. As soon as he poked me: "GOD D(#$ IT!!!" My soul mate busted out laughing so hard, rolling around in the bed, I was so irritated because of which but the frustration blew over quickly.

Old 13-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Kapitan_Prien

^ *laughs*....I had thought that myself...some 'child spirit' shaking the bed. I did have two daughters with my wife during the war...they are probably - for all intents and purposes - deceased now...but I don't know if they're with me or not.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Knower
bed shakes

hi kap,,,,, just wondering if u u have had anymore experiance with ur bed shaking since ur last post ,,,i have not but can still feel like someone sits on my bed sometimes ,,,,,
Old 29-12-2010, 06:54 PM
ultra-violet

Last edited by ultra-violet : 31-12-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Well...it's not good to do those things when I'm trying to sleep...if anything the negative ones ought to be more afraid of me...*laughs*
That's the spirit, lol!
I sometimes come from asleep state to an awake state through an intermediate layer where I see beings as if they were real, or have some other experiences that feel real. Very often I see someone in the bedroom until the moment when I turn on the light - maybe this is the same phenomenon?
In any case, I am proud of your attitude! Power to the people!
Old 30-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Master
its not uncommon, many people experience this. I get vibrations in my body or a buzzing feeling, even at times it feels like the bed is vibrating under my body, it used to just happen upon awakening, but now i can get out of bed get back in and the vibrating begins again;... also it sometimes feels like there is something sitting on the bed. Ive even started to feel buzzing in my feet during the day....dont be fearful its your vibrations rising as you become more spiritually awakened. Its not a bad thing, and most likely nothing to do with spirits.....
Old 25-01-2011, 12:42 AM
A.J.M

Could be a minor earthquake.